? What are you doing Labor Day 2013 ? - Page 2 - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

working!! its labor day weekend!! and space I find those half naked women prancing around quite offensive. this is a family oriented website!
Old 08-30-2013, 03:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Thanks Mod `David & member's for your posts & contributions to the MCF...
David, take pictures of you under the sprinkler
`Devin, I hope the above answers your question

Wish `all a safe/fun Holiday Weekend > EnJoy
Chemlawn just treated my lawn...
So it'll be a non issue on Monday... I have the sprinkler ready to go!
Old 08-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Super jealous Space, I miss the ocean. Was in Egypt on the Sinai penninsula for 6 months right on the Red Sea at Sharm El Sheikh at the MFO base camp. Swimming pool blue water, wind surfing, snorkeling,smoking hash, what a serene life that was. Truly miss the primortal sound of the waves washing ashore. Your probably one of the luckiest members here.

Name:  red-sea-map.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  28.3 KB
Old 08-31-2013, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeykl66 View Post
working!! its labor day weekend!! and space I find those half naked women prancing around quite offensive. this is a family oriented website!

Sorry `Joey that you are work'in also over the weekend . Also thanks for the reminder that "We are Family"(We seem to remind each other: ).. I deny the allegation & attack the accusers of the bad & evil that sharing family beach attired people is wrong . You should avoid such places . I checked to see how many member's viewed the vid & it had many hits & one member watched it many times. It's great that you enjoyed `it so much ...I found it very defensive 4-Sure .. Wish you a fun time during your off time from work.
>EnJoy & please stay dressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 View Post
Super jealous Space, I miss the ocean. Was in Egypt on the Sinai penninsula for 6 months right on the Red Sea at Sharm El Sheikh at the MFO base camp. Swimming pool blue water, wind surfing, snorkeling,smoking hash, what a serene life that was. Truly miss the primortal sound of the waves washing ashore. Your probably one of the luckiest members here.

Hi `Greg and thanks for your words & sharing your past adventures.
I've lived by the ocean or on the ocean all of my life & I never take it for granted. I still want to travel North America & our world, but I do love the sea. (I don't like what humans have been dumping into our sea's/water)

I do find it sad that now that area of Egypt is on High Alert Status because of `Al Qua & the problems in the Middle East I also find it sad that so many people in cities in the USA are living in fear & afraid to walk their streets (day or night)...I sure wish our country would Lead by Example & take care of their home first, before they go to other countries to solve their problems...How can you keep your neighbor safe, when your home is not safe ? I hope our leaders wake `up & do what is right for our country, our World!!!!

Also, I don't know about being the luckiest member on the forum, but I do feel blessed and thankful to just `be & be able to work on & towards my dreams. p.s. my luck isn't 2 good when I play the lotto, but it's still fun to `dream of winning....

Sometimes, many times I think we just have to make our own `luck by setting goals & working on making them come true...
"Dreams are where we want 2 `go & work is how we get there" > I'm work'in 4-Sure...

Wish everyone a great Holiday WeekEnd > Enjoy

Last edited by Space; 08-31-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:27 PM
3 Year Member

Many beautiful sites we have in our world, the beach and bikini's are nice. I did about 130 miles in he woods today. Here is a pix on a bridge I went over. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Old 09-01-2013, 02:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Work for me, worked saturday morning, working saturday overnight, sleep all day sunday then go to work all day monday
Old 09-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013

if guys can go shirtless on the beach why not women?
space youre input please.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:29 AM

Smile We were born `Nude, but we have covered `up

Hi `Joey,
I have no problems with nudity, but I think it's a individual choice.
"To each their own as long as they are not hurting others"

Most of my life I grew up just wearing shorts, no shoes...T-shirts when it got cooler & sweatshirts when it got colder

I do like the mystery of clothing that inspires the imaginations of the viewers...

I believe that people are either pro or con depending on how & where they were raised/taught or how much they've had to drink or smoke (lol)...The human body is an amazing creations & beauty is in the eyes of the viewer

I hope I've answered your question or curiosity

Last edited by Space; 09-01-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 View Post
Work for me, worked saturday morning, working saturday overnight, sleep all day sunday then go to work all day monday

Hi `Keane,
Life can be like a thread mill `if you let it Don't let `it Be happy 2 `be > Work'in 4-Sure