Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What would you have done?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks all.. Going to Sammy's again Tuesday night likin that panic button Idea better and better. Wish I would have thought of it then. Trying not to let this spoil my good times at Sammy's with friends

Old 07-11-2011, 10:24 AM

The panic button works well.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

you did the right thing, the amount of disrespect that people show for others property especially cars is remarkiable, just becuase you drive a hunk of shet everyday that you don't care about doesn't mean i do nore want to

I actually had a verry similar situtation saturday i went out for my sis b-day party playin DD for some and we go to leave at bar close talking about who's going where and what not,
some guy comes out of nowhere and starts talking to the group i'm with and leans against my car, he's verry intoxicated i ask him to step away and he starts going off and starting to get huffy and puffy

i just tell him look around you start shet with me , you see all these peoplea round us, they are my family, you start shet with me and you'll end up dealling with not only me but every last one of them, needless to say he calemed down real quick and left

Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

I am sorry to hear this and how it all went down at 6-5 300+ lbs i tend not to get any back talk but when some one is drunk or drinking the some time think they are 10' tall and bullet Proof. i have bounced at many a bar and Todd's way of chirping the alarm work the best but it is really hard not to say anything if some one is potentially damaging the car .

Just this last sat I was at a car show/ car display to help raise money for habitat for humanity and a little kid (9 or 10 years old ) came up to my car and the $100,000 + 911 Porsche next to me and was trying to pull the rear plates off ( I think he had seen a car with the gas fill behind the plate just guessing here though ) and the dad and mom were just letting him do it the guy with th 911 look at me like what the f*** and when he got to my car i asked him to "please do not touch the cars " mom looked at me like I had just lost my mind !! and how dare I say anything to her son . The dad must have not seen me because he came around the cars pretty quick to see what was going on and about that time I stood up as the mom was still not stopping her son form trying to pull my plate .Again I said " hey Lilllie man please do not touch the cars ".Now my rear plate is 4 bolted and dynomated with a camera mounted in to it and the was no way he was going to get it off but I could not believe with it posted on my car "Look but don't Touch " that I would even have to explain to anyone what that means .
And now the rest of the story
So the dad asks what is going on and I explain what was going on and he was like you don't have a very expensive car here these things are a dime a dozen! OK so now I am starting to loose my cool !! The guy with the 911 jumps in and says to him well sir he did the same to my car also and we would like your son to leave our cars alone it is OK look but don't touch.So the dad grabs the kid by the scruff of the neck ad says to him these guys are "A" holes and get away from there stupid cars and as there walking away for us the mom says to here husband that all these car show guys are f***ing jerks and he ( the kid) was not doing anything wrong !!

FML!! people just don't care any more and they are not teaching there kids to respect other peoples property

So a long story short a chirp from the alarm is the least confrontational way to say back off !! LOL

Last edited by Blazed SS; 07-11-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:01 PM

pulled my concealed Berretta....

ok, I keed... but seriously, I would have done the same thing.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
I am sorry to hear this and how it all went down at 6-5 300+ lbs i tend not to get any back talk but when some one is drunk or drinking the some time think they are 10' tall and bullet Proof. i have bounced at many a bar and Todd's way of chirping the alarm work the best but it is really hard not to say anything if some one is potentially damaging the car .

Just this last sat I was at a car show/ car display to help raise money for habitat for humanity and a little kid (9 or 10 years old ) came up to my car and the $100,000 + 911 Porsche next to me and was trying to pull the rear plates off ( I think he had seen a car with the gas fill behind the plate just guessing here though ) and the dad and mom were just letting him do it the guy with th 911 look at me like what the f*** and when he got to my car i asked him to "please do not touch the cars " mom looked at me like I had just lost my mind !! and how dare I say anything to her son . The dad must have not seen me because he came around the cars pretty quick to see what was going on and about that time I stood up as the mom was still not stopping her son form trying to pull my plate .Again I said " hey Lilllie man please do not touch the cars ".Now my rear plate is 4 bolted and dynomated with a camera mounted in to it and the was no way he was going to get it off but I could not believe with it posted on my car "Look but don't Touch " that I would even have to explain to anyone what that means .
And now the rest of the story
So the dad asks what is going on and I explain what was going on and he was like you don't have a very expensive car here these things are a dime a dozen! OK so now I am starting to loose my cool !! The guy with the 911 jumps in and says to him well sir he did the same to my car also and we would like your son to leave our cars alone it is OK look but don't touch.So the dad grabs the kid by the scruff of the neck ad says to him these guys are "A" holes and get away from there stupid cars and as there walking away for us the mom says to here husband that all these car show guys are f***ing jerks and he ( the kid) was not doing anything wrong !!

FML!! people just don't care any more and they are not teaching there kids to respect other peoples property

So a long story short a chirp from the alarm is the least confrontational way to say back off !! LOL
You know it really don't matter how much your car costs if it don't belong to you keep your body parts off of it. Yep some adults are like or worse than kids.

Now a Hooter's girl or the like can lay on my car all she wants (provided I got my camera)

Old 07-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

X2 !!! ^^ no problem !!

Last edited by Blazed SS; 07-11-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:07 PM

Not to self, next time I see Keith's car I need to pull the plates off it, because it is a dime a dozen car. lol

Old 07-11-2011, 05:44 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

My car is a dime a dozen huh? Then you wont mind if I shove it where the sun don't shine?

Old 07-11-2011, 06:36 PM

Wow, I am already getting angry just reading these haha. My friends think I'm crazy with how protective I am with my car. I guess they dont realize that a few thousand dollars and hours upon hours of detailing really dont matter much. Needless to say, I have gotten pretty upset with people haha.

I'm 5'9 195. Fear me.. haha

Quick Reply: What would you have done?