Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What would you have done?

Old 07-10-2011, 06:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Angry What would you have done?

As I posted yesterday, wife and I went to meet some frinds at Sammy's last night. Sammy's has a gazebo outside and on week ends there are always some hot cats outside.

I took the deuce last night and we are all eating outside and having a few beers. Wife nudges me and points to a guy leaning against the Deuce with his butt talking on his cell.

I got hot I walked over and said "Hey Dude that ain't no park bench". He yelled back "What's the matter did I scratch your car?" He was obviuosly drunk. Well one thing lead to another and the whole thing got nasty he was ready to tak a swing at me. Did I mention he was 4 times bigger than me? My friends fell in behind me and told him I had backup.

He did admit he shouldn't have leaned on the car but I over reacted.

Sensing impending violence I told the dude take a swing and I sue you butt. (Feel like a nerd now about this part). I am not a hater or am into violence.

What would you have done ????

Old 07-10-2011, 08:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

TADD. As far as i'm concered. He got off cheap ! Lean on my ride & and get smart with me. Yeah.... Would have been a lot worst. And if he tried to throw a punch?? ha ha ha ha....."But you did the right thing." No need to go to jail over it. Hope it didn't ruin your night out. Rick

Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 AM

Hi `Tadd,
It's sad that there are A-Holes in our World that have no respect for others or their possessions, but they are out there 4-Sure...I think you were wise not to hit him & end up in jail or court...(especially with many witnesses: )

I don't believe in violence, but I will defend myself or friends with all of my resources/abilities `if someone attempts to attack. (Self DeFense).

If he was drunk & causing problems, the manager should have called the POLICE & have the A-Hole removed or arrested for public intoxication....It would be better for him to be in Jail, then in the Hospital or for U to `be sued for his injuries....

I've learned that you can't deal with someone under the influence of booze/drugs or their ignorance...

Every fight I've been in2 it has cost me, even when I won...

p.s. It did add some excitement to your WeekEnd

Lessons learned & we move on & hopefully wiser then the past....Peace/Out
================================================== ===========
OK Where's the A-Hole at ? Get'em ~> Kick his Butt/Head & other body parts : )lol

Last edited by Space; 07-10-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:24 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I know the feeling, at a cruise the other night 3 guys sat on my hood. I set off the alarm and 2 got off, one stayed on. I set it off again and everyone just stared at him. Its ways more fun/easy to embarrass people like that, try it next time

Saves some hassle too.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You were justified in everything you said

Disrespectful *** people leaning on your car

They deserve a whoopin, the way i see it, he got off easy

Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 PM

You did the right thing !!! I'm 6'4" 275 and I have a quick temper plus I hate people messing my things up I bust my butt working hard to have so I would of handle it different !

Old 07-10-2011, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
I know the feeling, at a cruise the other night 3 guys sat on my hood. I set off the alarm and 2 got off, one stayed on. I set it off again and everyone just stared at him. Its ways more fun/easy to embarrass people like that, try it next time

Saves some hassle too.
LOL `Brock
Now you just have to find a way to hook `up about a 100K watt shocker to alarm LOL
Some people just seem to learn the hard `way for their stupidity & lack of respect 4-Real~>Sure
Peace/Out `Space

Old 07-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks guys Big Panda wish you where with me last night (LOL) I am 6 foot and 183 pounds this guy was as big as you. I would have gotten the snot knocked out of me. I just was feeling frustrated over what happened, but memebrs of this fourm have been supportive and I am feeling some better about it now.

I'd like to thank everyone that has sent me messages and commented on this post.

I like the alarm Idea Enzo suggested.

I don't know it just still supprises me how some people can be so ingnorant as to sit or lean up against a show car and not expect the owner to get unglued.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i get mad when things like that happen. i probably would have got in a fight. People that dont respect my stuff **** me off. I have had a few instances of me getting very angry really fast over someone touching my car.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I would have gotten in the car and drove away without saying a word to him. He would have gotten the picture.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What would you have done?