Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> What do you think ? <

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 10:46 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question > What do you think ? <

"I think, therefore I `am > I think ?"

I think I would like to see more member's contributing
to our Monte Carlo Forum
The MCF will only be as good or bad as our member's make it

Our sponsor's love to see activity on any forum they support ,
without them, we would not `be ?
What do you think ?

I think it's getting close to party time ?

Thanks for reading & I hope that you stay a active contributing
member of our Monte Carlo Family Thank You !
What do you think ?

Old 08-09-2013, 10:52 AM

`Space, I think you're WEIRD

What's your excuse

What do you think ?
Ask not what the MCF can do 4 `you, but ask yourself
what you can `do for the MCF

I know a kid from `space that just post to himself
and then he answers himself..
He's got a Major problem..
What's your excuse ?
LOL

Last edited by Space; 08-09-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

is this a way of asking the members to think of any new, or different ways of interaction within the site?

or......are you just trying to make us think that

Old 08-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Yep, don't worry about it. Although not always audible I talk to myself all the time. Not only that, but I listen to the voices in my head, too. Sometimes they suggest some pretty awesome ideas.

I don't know what to think as far as inspiring participation on the forum goes. I try to offer help if/when I can but participation is in the hands of the individual. I know that during the Summer months I am a lot more active with my family and outdoor activities so I spend less time online. Maybe when Fall gets into full swing and people begin flocking to their humble abodes we'll see an increase in activity.

Old 08-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Smile "Be Happy 2 `be" >4-Sure

Originally Posted by ohara
is this a way of asking the members to think of any new, or different ways of interaction within the site?

or......are you just trying to make us think that
[/QUOTE]

LoL `Ken,
Let me think ? (Yes, I do think > I think ?) I think it's both , but thanks for adding to the activity on the MCF .

I think our mutual or our reciprocal actions just might influence some member's to be more active & contribute some interesting topic's to our Monte Carlo Family Forum...

We are opened to any suggestions that will increase the activity on the MCF for the best interest for our forum...

Feel `free to add your thoughts/suggestions to the forum (Oh, we don't charge & it's a free site to explore/learn/get help & have some fun + meet new member's from all over planet `earth *(and maybe ?, beyond) LOL
If it all fails, we will just have to relay on your experience as a Clinical Supervisor & put a couch in our MCF Lounge

================================================== ============================

+Thanks Seattle Mike for your input/posts & all your help & contributions on the MCF

Last edited by Space; 08-10-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I'd be proud to be a supervisor for the forum, as right now I have quite a few employees that I supervise, and there are days when I feel like my head is going to explode, lol, so a change of scenery would be nice.

It seems every time I think to myself "they can't top this one, there is no way" the phone rings and I find myself start to laugh on the inside, because "I can't believe it, but yes they found a way to out do the last episode" lol on the positive it keeps things interesting.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:58 AM

I'd be proud to be a supervisor for the forum, as right now I have quite a few employees that I supervise, and there are days when I feel like my head is going to explode , lol, so a change of scenery would be nice.

It seems every time I think to myself "they can't top this one, there is no way" the phone rings and I find myself start to laugh on the inside, because "I can't believe it, but yes they found a way to out do the last episode" lol on the positive it keeps things interesting.
Hi Dr Ohara,
Presently the MCF does not pay it's Admin's/Moderators or Supervisors... We have been using the free services of Dr Phil of `it, but after he read a few of space's posts, he checked himself into a Mental Hospital...

It does sounds like you have a very interesting & entertaining position...Thank `You & we look forward to all the help that you can give