Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 08:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone. Hope the hail damage isn't too bad Dustin.

Old 10-19-2011, 08:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Old 10-19-2011, 08:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by montyss02
Hi to all! It's been a while since I been around here. I hope everyone have a night/day. BTW, my car is definitely curse! I went to Wal-Mart to buy a few thing so I could work on it in the afternoon but I slipped on some Cascade dishwasher gel and busted my knee and back, and had to go to the ER in an ambulance. At least, if I was going to fall somewhere, I fell at the right place. But my car's still waiting for me to continue the restoration.
Hope walmart compensated you somehow for that, i know in my store when theres a spill we make a big effort to keep people away for that reason.

Morning everyone, dustin sorry to hear about your car, Hope the damage isn't too bad. Its dark gloomy and raining here today so i'm not sure what i'm gonna be up to.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

Morning all! got myself a new keyboard at work! woooo no more 1990 keybard! that clicks and clacks super loud when your typing!!!!!

Old 10-19-2011, 09:21 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 10-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Good Morning Mike & Tadd

`Tadd, you will have to try the,<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=25></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>One of the finest Twinsburg restaurants is just steps from our hotel *the Hilton : ) - come on over and escape your day-to-day worries at the grand lodge known as Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern! Perched atop a bluff overlooking the far-reaching woodlands, and designed in the style of the grand lodges found in America's great national parks, Blue Canyon is a rustic yet elegant dining destination. The Blue Canyon offers an exciting collection of food and flavors from tantalizing seafood creations such as the BC Moroccan Dusted Salmon to mouth-watering steaks such as the Blue-cheese-crumbled Flat Iron Grilled Steak . A scenic atmosphere, creative spin on American cuisine, and great service make Blue Canyon the ultimate dining experience at your home away from home!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>And for breakfast, go to the <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Great American Grill </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Not many hotels in Twinsburg, Ohio can top a breakfast from our hot, all-you-can-eat buffet. Wake up to scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, self-serve fruit, Danishes, bagels, muffins, yogurt, and our homemade apple strudel, or indulge in chef-made-to-order omelets, pancakes, French toast, waffles, and oatmeal. Get the full breakfast buffet for the affordable price of $9.95, plus tax. Hours are 6:30am to 10am weekdays, and 7am to 11am on weekends.

I suggest renting a Caddy Wish You a Fun/Safe Trip...
EnJoy the expense account ~>
p.s. belows the menu

Welcome to Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern - Menu

***Isn't it just amazing what you will find on the MCF `Blog
Now I'm hungry I could really enjoy a "All U can Eat Breakfast"
I think we should all meet Todd & enjoy fine dinning on his expense account

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Space EXACTLY the place we will go. we went there last visit. It was AWSOME! Hilton gardens is almost in their parking lot.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hello everyone cold and windy here today. i cant wait to get done with work and stay inside and play forza tonight

Old 10-19-2011, 11:49 AM

Morning All,

Cold / windy / dreary day here. Should clear up tonight. Cold but sunny the next few days.

Originally Posted by montyss02
Hi to all! It's been a while since I been around here. I hope everyone have a night/day. BTW, my car is definitely curse! I went to Wal-Mart to buy a few thing so I could work on it in the afternoon but I slipped on some Cascade dishwasher gel and busted my knee and back, and had to go to the ER in an ambulance. At least, if I was going to fall somewhere, I fell at the right place. But my car's still waiting for me to continue the restoration.
Hey Wil! Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the mishap at Walmart, though. Really sucks since you already have back issues. I hope it's not too bad. Let us know how you're doing.

Dustin - Sorry to hear about the hail damage to Eleanor. If it's any consolation, I bet my recent car expenses are worse... Bad luck seems to be a common theme here lately.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:08 PM

Well guys, looks like eleanor is sad about the dents/ feeling neglected.

The low oil light just came on and I don't think I've changed the oil in about 7kthe miles... (I know I feel horrible as im a bad owner)
the oil is about 1/2 qt low according to the dipstick.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

I thought the low oil light popped on when it was over 1 qt low, as the dipstick should show up to 1 qt.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, October 19, 2011