Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz `Lou, for Creating the above SuperSuperMCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your `life/family, your hobbie's, sports, pets, kids, all cars, truck's, bikes etc.
Member's, make a post - Check In & become a part of our
Chevy
MonteCarloFamily

=========================================

* Please welcome all our New Member's to our MCF family & `Blog.

*Become a Active Member

Hit some `keys & make a Post & say `Hi,
Don't be `shy

EveryDay - EveryNight

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone

Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect

4-Sure
If you have not read ourMCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

October 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: xxTheShockerxx
Owner: `Zach

the Red Devil
2007 Monte Carlo S.S.
from
Madrid, Iowa

Congratulations `Zach

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click above link to see all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 10-18-2011, 11:22 PM

Hi to all! It's been a while since I been around here. I hope everyone have a night/day. BTW, my car is definitely curse! I went to Wal-Mart to buy a few thing so I could work on it in the afternoon but I slipped on some Cascade dishwasher gel and busted my knee and back, and had to go to the ER in an ambulance. At least, if I was going to fall somewhere, I fell at the right place. But my car's still waiting for me to continue the restoration.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:39 AM
Smile Much thanks to our Teacher`Todd 4 starting our Class : )

Hello EveryOne,
On my work break & checking `in on the MCF

Wil, great to see you online, but sorry about your accident.

Lots of storms in Florida, & it's getting cooler.
Wish you a Super Day...EnJoy your Journey of Life 4-Sure.
What if ?
===========================================
Be Good 2 yourself & Others...Help those in need `if you can ?
Live/Love/EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 10-19-2011 at 04:00 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:13 AM

Hey all...
turns out the hail storm did injur eleanor.

Adding salt to the wound my insurance agent didn't add comprehensive coverage as I requested so im stuck with fixing it

Old 10-19-2011, 05:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Mornnig! Raining here and 45F. Getting to the dreaded time of year around here. I hate the cold. Someday I might join Space in fla but I would have to kidnap the wife to make her go live there.

Old 10-19-2011, 05:31 AM

Hi `Dustin,
Sorry to read about your damage & that it was not covered by insurance because of an error by your agent. I've learned to get important contracts like that in writing. I would seriously consider a new agent or insurance company. I hope the damage isn't to bad & that you can repair it without a lot of expense...Good Luck 4-Sure..
===========================================
Hi `Jerry, I learned that it seems every state has it +'s & -'s as far as weather. It seems everyone has a price to pay for the part of paradise they reside...I love Florida, but it's the only place I've lived. We have to deal with Hurricanes, tornado's, tropical storms & a few times a year (Freezing temp's)..Note,
freez'in 2 me is when it gets in the 50's
I've never driven on snow, but I think I would like 2 : ), but I don't like what bad weather does to a car.
I look 4ward to taking a Road Trip in the USA/Canada & Mexico someday...Wish you & Member's a Super/Fun/Safe Day...~>EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 10-19-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all! Rainy day today. Leaving at noon for a 5 hour trip to Metaldyne's Twinsburg Ohio plant (Oh Boy) My partner and I are staying at the Hilton (Comped by Metaldyne) and will eatpretty good tonight 4 sure (again comped by Metaldyne) wonder what my rental car will be?

You all have a great day will be off-line for a bit after noon today.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. We're hovering right around 49° this morning with 93% humidity. The barometer has dropped a little to 29.92" and there's no rain in the forecast for today. Broken bones and hail stones in the blog this morning...ouch! I hope Walmart is picking up the tab for the medical expenses plus some compensation. That sucks the agent didn't add comprehensive to the policy. Despite all the bad things happening I hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Morning all! Rainy day today. Leaving at noon for a 5 hour trip to Metaldyne's Twinsburg Ohio plant (Oh Boy) My partner and I are staying at the Hilton (Comped by Metaldyne) and will eatpretty good tonight 4 sure (again comped by Metaldyne) wonder what my rental car will be?

You all have a great day will be off-line for a bit after noon today.

Good Morning Mike & Tadd

`Tadd, you will have to try the,<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=25></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>One of the finest Twinsburg restaurants is just steps from our hotel *the Hilton : ) - come on over and escape your day-to-day worries at the grand lodge known as Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern! Perched atop a bluff overlooking the far-reaching woodlands, and designed in the style of the grand lodges found in America's great national parks, Blue Canyon is a rustic yet elegant dining destination. The Blue Canyon offers an exciting collection of food and flavors from tantalizing seafood creations such as the BC Moroccan Dusted Salmon to mouth-watering steaks such as the Blue-cheese-crumbled Flat Iron Grilled Steak . A scenic atmosphere, creative spin on American cuisine, and great service make Blue Canyon the ultimate dining experience at your home away from home!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>And for breakfast, go to the <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Great American Grill </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Not many hotels in Twinsburg, Ohio can top a breakfast from our hot, all-you-can-eat buffet. Wake up to scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, self-serve fruit, Danishes, bagels, muffins, yogurt, and our homemade apple strudel, or indulge in chef-made-to-order omelets, pancakes, French toast, waffles, and oatmeal. Get the full breakfast buffet for the affordable price of $9.95, plus tax. Hours are 6:30am to 10am weekdays, and 7am to 11am on weekends.

I suggest renting a Caddy Wish You a Fun/Safe Trip...
EnJoy the expense account ~>
p.s. belows the menu

Welcome to Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern - Menu

***Isn't it just amazing what you will find on the MCF `Blog
Now I'm hungry I could really enjoy a "All U can Eat Breakfast"
I think we should all meet Todd & enjoy fine dinning on his expense account

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by Space; 10-19-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Hump day!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, October 19, 2011