Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

JJ hope everyone is doing well

Just really tired still. Woke up at 5am, ran 3 miles. Now I'm at work falling asleep on my keyboarddd.djagh8hhhhhhhhhgppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyterp;rphgg;hup7tuep;h

Old 09-16-2009, 08:33 AM

*shoots a rubberband at mike's ear*

ZING! Wakeup.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mike, I totally know what you mean...I sure as hell didnt run 3 miles, but I woke up at 4:15, i'm freakin exhausted. At least its hump day. We are close to the weekend where we can sleep in....ahhhhh

I was literally falling asleep in class last night. I get REALLY sleepy around 3, and thats when class starts...then I have to sit there and listen to my boring business professor for 3 hours...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..lol

Old 09-16-2009, 08:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Well Jonny broke his fever last night ( i hope ) and is now hungry. Thats a good sign. As for me, i'm hope cause last night i was running a fever also and coughing like a maniac. Hopefully i will get better and be able to work tomorrow. Lisa just used some Clorox wipes and killed everything in site. Including the keys on my keyboard. LOL

Damn you Justin. Now i want Perkins. GRRRRR

Originally Posted by KidSpace

J.J., like your slipper's lol
Funny thing is, i have Scooby Doo slippers like these.

Robyn, easy where you throw that rubber band, i think it just zoomed by me. LOL

Jafo, i would have answered " A Skating Rink". LOL

Old 09-16-2009, 08:52 AM

10 Year Member

Mornin JJ.......How you and the family feeling?

Hey I just realized that my title changed from Super Memeber to Supercharged Member....hmmmmmmm

Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Heyy everyone! Hopefully everyone is doing great this Wednesday morning! Half way through the week!

Yeahh I just noticed that I’m naturally aspirated instead of the senior member now lol really diggin the new “titles”

Got soo much stuff going on at the moment! Actually I’m in my business class right now lol. Got over a hundred on the quiz =D got a history quiz in my next class at 10, blahh! Never been a huge fan of history. Gotta huge chem. test tomorrow…sooo scared/nervous! Then gotta 5 page paper due on Tuesday and then a huge business test on Wednesday =[ busy busy busy and sooo stressed out! Hopefully one day this weekend I’ll be able to take some time out to chillax or I’m gonna lose it! And I just realized that my boyfriend leaves in less than a month for SIX months! Omg! It’s craziness man lol. So glad I got this forum to help me relax and distract my mind from all the stress =D

Anyway I’d better go, I’m in business class and yet now we’re talking about football…I’d better figure out whats going on lol.

Later guys!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

my bad jj... thats like a weekly trip....it's our car ride to get the kiddo sleeping again.. here i was gunna post a pic of the coffee cup but apparently i no longer have it....

Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 AM

10 Year Member

Yea pay attention brittany! LOl! This is why its a good thing I don't have a laptop, i'd be on here non-stop, and not paying any attention in class...LOL. I know what you mean about boring classes! You'll get through it Brittany, trust me, I am not near as stressed this semester due to my lighter load at school, but i've had my share of stressful semesters...you will get through it, and be happy when you do! Hang in there, and good luck on your quizzes/ mid-terms!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

If its "HUMP"day, where are all the camels?

Old 09-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Mike, nice eye... wonder how long it would have taken me to notice that on my own....thats B/A IMO i like it yay my First Supercharger!!! lol does that mean im an SS?

Quick Reply: Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )