Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )

Above MCF logo by ModeratorJ.J. -Thank You,

MCF ToDay
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

4-Sure
September 2009
Monte's of the Month
`Winner's
Jamie & Ryan
( Tie for Win)
Member's
~ ChevyGirlSS~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ & ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Skylark65 ~
___

Check out all our MCF Winner's
Click below link
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474

Thanks to Administrator `Taz, aka `Lou

Old 09-16-2009, 03:44 AM

Hello EveryBody,
You also must have been granted another day
of life, `if you are reading this ?
How are you going 2 invest your day ?
Sure hope it's a great investment for you, cause
you won't get it back.
You will have the memory of the `day,
and we wish you good Memories.
4-Sure
Now, go make`em : )

EnJoy your `Journey,
it's yours

Monte Carlo `Beach
EnJoy
Now

Attached Thumbnails Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )-kid-2-beach.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 09-16-2009 at 06:08 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

mornin, everyone. just getting up, not much to report on, which is good, i guess. the o2 sensor is being a real pita, we got the tap set, but trying to manuver down behind the engine with it & thred it in straight is just godawfull, lol. oh, well, at least its NOT a 3.4, lol. i dont say that too often, lol. but me & my dad are making progress with it, its just not deep enuff yet for the o2 sensor to sit properly.....

space, whats going on in florida?

jj, lookin forward to updates on johnny's health,

same goes for your grandfather, todd, & also how the class is going.... oh, & how is the burpin' doing for ya? i think it needs a theme song.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCzCX...eature=related

Old 09-16-2009, 05:50 AM

..Hi `Ryan, It's great that your dad is helping you with your Monte, and I wish you both good luck on gett'in it done. Everything is going good in the SunShine : ) Thanks 4 ask'in...Wish U a HappyDay 4-Sure...

Welcome our latest Member, Does anyone know his name ?

..J.J., I hope your son Jonny is feel'in better 2day & that you and `Lisa or any of our family member's don't catch the latest flu `bug.

J.J., like your slipper's lol

Last edited by Space; 09-16-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:18 AM

Morning all. Up earlier than normal since the dog was throwing up. Grandpa was supposed to be moved out of the ICU last night. Have not hear wether that happened.

JJ hope you all are doing better.

Space thanks for bumping the picture thread.

I probably wont get on until late if at all tonight. Have to go in early to get some work done and then have grad school tonight for 3 hours about an hour away so that makes for a long day.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:35 AM

Todd... all work and no play makes you a very dull boy! LOL Good luck with that buddy, keep pluggin and fightin the good fight against those little derelicts.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone...

Nothing special going on today here. Just the usual work and then school. I finally got my hands on a rental yesterday, took me two hours to get one. Every Enterprise rental within a 50 mile radius of San Jose was sold out of Rentals...and trust me, there are TONS of locations within 50 miles. At first Enterprise kept saying it HAD to be a GM car or truck because it was being covered by GM warrenty...Turns out that was all BS because i'm not under factory warrenty anymore, i'm under factory extended warrenty. So after a call to the Chevy dealer, they called the rental place that was originally supposed to have a car waiting when I got there, and told them to give me a car...ANYTHING. So I ended up with a 2008 Dodge Avenger...I hate it...LOL. It is not my Monte Carlo that is for sure, but its wheels, and keeps me from having to drive around the truck. This Avenger has a HORRIBLE blind spot, you have to rely 100% on your side mirror, or else forget it...I mean the Monte has a pretty bad blind spot itself, but this Avenger is worse, and its a 4 door. Also, it is GUTLESS...its a 4-cyl, and apparently the Dodge 2.4L does not compair to the Ecotec engines from Chevy...they are all pretty peppy, this thing is powerless...therefore I kind of beat it up making sure it redlines every chance I get... LOL

Well, I hope you all have a great day!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:43 AM

Michael;

I could have told you that the Dodge 2.4 motors suck. They have a horrible gear ratio, and that car is way too heavy for the motor they throw in it. It's like trying to pull a boat with a rubberband. NOT GONNA HAPPEN BROTHER!! my dad has a dodge minivan thats his daily driver UNTIL he bought his monte (now the thing sits and has sat for the past week) and that thing has NO GUTS.

And yes, if you think the blindspots in that are bad, try driving a charger. BLEH!

Old 09-16-2009, 08:04 AM

Morning all, been dealing with what my special ed co-workers have left for me once again. The job isn't that hard.... Guess that's what happens when you don't give a flying flip about how your work effects others. OK bitch switch turned off.

Nothing real exciting on this end. Since I haven't posted here this week, I did give my truck a bath and a quick wax job this past weekend. While sweat was dripping off of my nose I kept asking myself why I was doing this. Went inside after it was all said and done to get a much deserved beer and walked back out, looked over at the truck and it dawned on me why I was doing it! I'm amazed at how much better a vehicle looks after it gets the little of the attention that it deserves and wants. Considering that it just turned 9 (was built in September of 2000) and it sits outside in the SC sun all year round. I'm pretty damned pleased with the results. I'll try to post an album tonight, if I get the chance. Realize it's not nice to brag and not show what I'm bragging about. I think the pics I have are too big to be uploaded in this post.

BTW, speaking of uploading pictures in a post, I think I found a test from one of my co-workers the other day... Don't know why they say he's so "special" :p

Attached Thumbnails Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )-hard-water.jpg  
Old 09-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

mornin all just go to work.... not feeling real good stomach is doin funythings...but im sure th shortstack and oreo cheese cake pie didn't help one bit.. well onto my day hope everyone has a good one

Quick Reply: Wednesday Member's BLOG: 9/16/09 : )