Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, January 23rd 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yay I have internet at home againNo more high jacking works

Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all

Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM

Hi `Chris & Member's,
Had a short recharge & have to go back to work shortly & after several attempts I was able to log on & hope I can stay on to read a few posts...

Several of the employee's are returning to work after having the flu bug & I hope that I won't have to work as many hours & can get some time `off...

My company uses AOL Mail & they are presently down First AT&T & now AOL It's frustrating when you have time to get online & can not 4-Sure...

=======================================
`Jen, it's great that you get a discount on auto parts, etc @ your work
==================
Grandpa `Dave, great 2 C U online from East L.A.
================
`David, have you tried to call AT&T customer service on your problem ? (lol)...You can try 2 talk 2 their computer (lol)..
I wonder if they really have human beings as employee's
Good Luck (it's great to see you & your 5th Gen nominated)..
It's looking like another great contest with some super member's & their Monte's...

Thanks `Lou (Taz) for putting 2gether another great contest 4 February 2013
=================================
`Just'in, I failed on my guess of "Tap-Tap", but I keep on learning something new everyday on the MCF & in life...
I hope that you are avoiding being sick & that you can enjoy the company of your arriving friends ~> EnJoy

One of the employee's just brought me dinner (home cooking)...Baked Chicken/Mash potatoes/veggie/ smells great. I must depart & re-fuel

Wish everyone a fun/relaxing`eve, or a wild/crazy party night Peace/Out

Old 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Chris & Member's,
Had a short recharge & have to go back to work shortly & after several attempts I was able to log on & hope I can stay on to read a few posts...

Several of the employee's are returning to work after having the flu bug & I hope that I won't have to work as many hours & can get some time `off...

My company uses AOL Mail & they are presently down First AT&T & now AOL It's frustrating when you have time to get online & can not 4-Sure...

=======================================
`Jen, it's great that you get a discount on auto parts, etc @ your work
==================
Grandpa `Dave, great 2 C U online from East L.A.
================
`David, have you tried to call AT&T customer service on your problem ? (lol)...You can try 2 talk 2 their computer (lol)..
I wonder if they really have human beings as employee's
Good Luck (it's great to see you & your 5th Gen nominated)..
It's looking like another great contest with some super member's & their Monte's...

Thanks `Lou (Taz) for putting 2gether another great contest 4 February 2013
=================================
`Just'in, I failed on my guess of "Tap-Tap", but I keep on learning something new everyday on the MCF & in life...
I hope that you are avoiding being sick & that you can enjoy the company of your arriving friends ~> EnJoy

One of the employee's just brought me dinner (home cooking)...Baked Chicken/Mash potatoes/veggie/ smells great. I must depart & re-fuel

Wish everyone a fun/relaxing`eve, or a wild/crazy party night Peace/Out
Just returned from AT&T office/store....It appears there explanation is that it has something to do with the advertisements on the site...
This also happens on Lizzys phone....

Yet when I was at the store and asked ev1 else to use there phone to access the site..it appeared to be a non issue..despite some..accessing the site.loaded slower .. But did load and was able to use the site....
But none of the other people I asked about it had a nokia lumia 900 windows phone....Mostly were samsungs..But all were useing AT&T as there service... They said I could under warranty get a new phone....
But I dont believe this will clear up the issue im haveing since..it still happening on the mrs phone....
Now Im curious if there has been any changes, upgrades, modifications to the site recently...
I did notice space you made mention of issues with Uverse...in florida,texas, and eastern states...
Michigan isnt considered an "eastern" state...I did mention this to the people at the AT&T store about this and they said they havent received any bulliten about it...So, I guess you could say thats a non issue for Michigan...

Anyone else have a nokia lumia 900/windows phone and have the issue im experienceing?

Last edited by STUMPMI; 01-23-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all - I have AT&T U-Verse and I haven't had any problems with my service - I have internet and TV. Had it for almost a year and I'm happy with it. My 14 year old Brother laser printer finally bit the dust so I ordered me a new one on Sat from Amazon and I just got done installing it - works great - hope this one lasts as long as the other one - it's another Brother model HL-2270DW.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

evening all. Been single digit temps here all week. It is supposed to warm back up to the 30's at the first of the week. I gotta head to the parts store tomorrow to get some parts to fix my sons car and some oil and a filter for the Monte. I had to jump my monte this morning. I just had it checked at advanced auto and they said it was all good but I think I need a new battery.

Last edited by lougreen03; 01-23-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Probably so Lou, cold weather will let you know real quick.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:01 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
evening all. Been single digit temps here all week. It is supposed to warm back up to the 30's at the first of the week. I gotta head to the parts store tomorrow to get some parts to fix my sons car and some oil and a filter for the Monte. I had to jump my monte this morning. I just had it checked at advanced auto and they said it was all good but I think I need a new battery.
Dont forget Lou:

Advance auto parts Instahls batterys @ No charge!

(let them stand in the cold)

Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 PM

5 Year Member

Anyone noticeing the cadillac add that shows up on some signature pics?