Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 21, 2011< Click Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 07:23 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Tad. I'll really need a picture of the RV .... We just sold our a few yrs ago and miss the hell out of it. 36 ft Motorhome man the memories we had in that thing. NICE ...

LOL when wifey and I buy it I'll post a pic. Right now it is just a retirment dream.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:29 AM

Gonna send Brooke a text to say good mornin and head to bed. I'll talk to y'all later.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. Well, Winter is officially upon us. It's currently 33° with 100% humidity and the fog is thick. I have a follow up appointment today with my cardiologist. Nothing serious, just checking blood to see if they can reduce/eliminate some medication. I was having some chest pains a few months back and they found a partial blockage in one of my arteries. It isn't severe enough for them to put a stent in so they've been treating it with meds. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:26 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all! Rick I hope you feel better soon. Not too much going on here - mild weather with bad fog this morning.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default good move

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Gonna send Brooke a text to say good mornin and head to bed. I'll talk to y'all later.
Hey big guy. Wasn't it you about a week ago just thinking of calling Brooke. NOW!! YOur texting to say GOOD MORNING ! GOOD Move Stg. ok to bed c ya all later

Old 12-21-2011, 09:31 AM

LOL actually that was just a few days ago believe it or not Rick. Met her Friday night. She actually called a little while ago while she was taking her oldest (2 or 3 year old, can't remember exactly. Yeah I know, I might need to know that) to speech class. She's gonna be pretty busy with the holidays through Tuesday so we probably won't get to talk a whole lot till then. But she did sound happy when I mentioned I'd be awake during the days next week. So it seems she's looking forward to us talking more after the holidays. One step at a time though. I don't want to put too much pressure on her, she's finalizing the custody deal over her kids hopefully in February (I know when my mom and dad divorced that battle took 2 or 3 years) and so she has a lot on her plate. So I'll probably let her set the pace for the time being so she's comfortable.

So obviously I'm not back to sleep yet but I will say that was worth it. I'll run a couple errands while I'm at it. Need to take the old battery back to the parts store to get my core charge back and I'll pick up the last part I need for my Camaro when I do.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone. Rainy grey day here. Sarge thatsx what i'm in school for aswell, computer information systems. Motorhomes are quite nice to have, we have a 31 footer and it makes camping so much easier since we started out with a pop up.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:48 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, nm goin on here at work kinda boring only one here lol

Old 12-21-2011, 10:07 AM

Hi Everyone, it's been another busy day on the MCF & at work for me...Just finishing up...Had to remove a few member's that joined just to post illegal links to products that they were attempting to sell..(Spammer's)

- Rick, I hope you take good care of yourself & get all better before Christmas..(Rest/Fluids/Med's) Take good care!
- Drew (Sarge), when is the Wedding Really hope you have a super time making a new friend + Good Luck..
Yes, Education is a Super Investment of your time in 2days World ~> For Sure..
- Sgt Miller, `Greg, enjoy your holiday break..Wish you a super holidays...
- Hi `Tadd, I dream all the time , I hope your Motor home dreams come `true 4-Sure.
- Hi `Keane, I'm still in the pup tent Wish you a Great Day...Good luck on getting your shed lite `up & warm...
- Mike (JG) How was the movie Sherlock ? Hope you had a good time with your lady How did she like your , your `EDGE

Wish everyone a super/fun/safe day...Don't stress `out...Just do what you got 2 `do, and don't 4-get to EnJoy your Journey of `Life....

Keep the Blog & Forum active...Thanks.
Check in later ~> ENJOY

Last edited by Space; 12-21-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 21, 2011< Click Here