Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Wednesday, 2/12/14>Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Matt,
Great to read that your weather will improve Will you take your Awesome S.S. out ? Thanks for all your threads/posts & contributions to your Monte Carlo Family. I really enjoyed your Detroit thread & look forward to more of your great posts
Not quite, the Monte isn't coming out til April. Also, glad to hear you liked the Detroit thread.

Originally Posted by sjhartter
I ended up going with the KYB Excel G struts. Email I got from KYB customer support says the APX's wouldn't work even though some Monte Forum members are saying otherwise. I am going the safe (I hope) route!
The Excel G is KYB's direct stock replacement, so comparable to stock, but I think that will be fine. Looking forward to updates on that.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Afternoon gang.
Officially completed the clean out and demod of my totaled '02 Grand Am GT. In the world of cars, a sad moment. This may have been a winter beater, but there was a lot of pride in this ride.
Hopefully, I'll get something a little nicer to make up for this experience.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Hopefully, I'll get something a little nicer to make up for this experience.
You mean like a blue Grand Am GT?

Old 02-12-2014, 12:28 PM

Hi Admin `Jason,
Check out the below link
cleveland cars & trucks - by owner classifieds "Pontiac Grand Am" - craigslist=

Click to view (Good Luck)
1995 PONTIAC GRAND AM *great on gas* - $1800 (warren ohio) Just jump on the turnpike. Not to far from Mentor (?)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

1995 pontiac grand amodometer: 115000 automatic transmission

I have a 95 grand am , white, two door, power windows, power locks. Im not trying to sugar coat it,the car is A-1. Newer tires, new brakes.. head gasket... intake gasket, belt and water pump done within 10 k miles ago. The car has 115 k miles. Im just looking to get a newer car, thats the only reason we're wanting to sell it. My husband is a ase certified mechanic, the car needs nothing, all recipts on hand. If interested please call or text 234 600 3196.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4292353662
posted: 26 days ago
email to friend
best of

Last edited by Space; 02-12-2014 at 12:34 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:31 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I am in my second year at Robert Morris University and I was just in my taxes classes. I don't mind college but it is a whole different experience compared to what high school was like.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
I am in my second year at Robert Morris University and I was just in my taxes classes. I don't mind college but it is a whole different experience compared to what high school was like.

Hi `Zack, thanks for your reply. Yes, Life is a great experience/journey & we only get out from `it, what we put into `it.
Wish you great experiences in College & in Life.

I just checked your College & it's looks like a super place to learn & invest your time. I think education is a great investment & you will reap the rewards as you complete your requirements for your degree. Wish you the best Don't 4-get to EnJoy the experience 4-Sure

Changing Lives, Building Futures.

When you give to RMU, it shows your confidence in the good work we’re doing, and it has a direct impact on the region at large.
WoW, it states that they will change your `life & RMU will show you confidence . Is it party time yet ? When is Spring Break ?
EnJoy the adventure..."Giving `up to get is never easy, but it's worth it 4-Real"

Old 02-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Good morning everyone... Got a small break from the rain and wet snow up here... Meeting up with David dbaldwin in Vancouver tomorrow for a mini, mini, mini meet... We'll have January and February 2014 MOTM together for a wet and rainy photo shoot...... Really looking forward to it, see you tomorrow David...

Old 02-12-2014, 02:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone!

Old 02-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Smile >Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.<

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good afternoon everyone!

Hi `Devin,
The Blog just isn't the same without you, your posts & weather report. I've miss you & your contributions. When I logged in around 7 this morning > I seen that you were online & was waiting to see `if you were going to start our day. (U must have been @ work)

I hope that you got some rest or a good recharge ? What are you doing today ? Are you ready for another storm ? I hope that everyone is prepared & can stay `off the roads `if they turn to `ice . Oh, do U ice skate ? > I'd love to try that, but I'd prefer trying to snowboard.

* I won't be on 2morrow, unless I get a chance b-4 I depart for meetings in Miami. I've been trying to catch up on what's been happening on the MCF, but there's just to much to read 4-Real..

Wish you a Super rest of this day > EnJoy 4-Sure

Old 02-12-2014, 02:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Devin,
The Blog just isn't the same without you, your posts & weather report. I've miss you & your contributions. When I logged in around 7 this morning > I seen that you were online & was waiting to see `if you were going to start our day. (U must have been @ work)

I hope that you got some rest or a good recharge ? What are you doing today ? Are you ready for another storm ? I hope that everyone is prepared & can stay `off the roads `if they turn to `ice . Oh, do U ice skate ? > I'd love to try that, but I'd prefer trying to snowboard.

* I won't be on 2morrow, unless I get a chance b-4 I depart for meetings in Miami. I've been trying to catch up on what's been happening on the MCF, but there's just to much to read 4-Real..

Wish you a Super rest of this day > EnJoy 4-Sure
Hey Space!
I fell asleep with the laptop on pretty early in the morning haha Then i slept in pretty good. I slept great! Well nevermind they are talking a good 7 inches for us here tomorrow, bummer! but still, more towards the coast is going to get hammered!

Hope all is well with you! How are the bums? The Family?
Goodluck on your meetings tomorrow!
Have an awesome day!

Last edited by MnteCrloSS47; 02-12-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Wednesday, 2/12/14>Check In<