Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Wednesday, 2/12/14>Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 02:50 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Hey Space!
Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47

Hope all is well with you! How are the bums? The Family?
Goodluck on your meetings tomorrow!
Have an awesome day!

Hi `Devin & thanks for your reply. It's great that you got a good recharge & that this bad storm will miss you 4-Sure. I don't know `if I could endure or be able to drive on ice > but I think it would be fun (?) (if I was in a winter beater) LOL.

The Bum's are doing great. Bum `Mike will be in the warehouse tomorrow `if his ship arrives on time. Beach Bum Tommy is @ his grandmother's attorney's in reference to her will (?). Bum J.D. is still on the island protecting our stuff (?), or he's out surfing or fishing (LOL).

My grandfather is with my boss > Somewhere ? I think in Miami (I can't keep track on them > they are always on the move) My g/f is presently in Jacksonville assisting a doctor with a special needs patient. I hope to see her b-4 I depart back to the islands. Presently, I don't know when I'm going back ? > It's depends on how our meetings go 2morrow...

Do you have special plans for Valentine's Day ? What are your getting your Monte ? Wish you clear roads & a safe/happy journey in life.

Take good care & EnJoy your Journey of `Life (We only get one) ? Maybe ?

Peace & Happiness 2 `all from,

Old 02-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Thumbs up >Happy Birthday `Chris<

Today's Birthdays
MCF Member;
ccr0272 (42)

Chris, from your Monte Carlo Family
Wish you good health & happiness. EnJoy your special `day

Old 02-12-2014, 03:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Sounds like everyone is keeping busy Space!
Hope everything goes well for you with your meetings!

Careful today

Severe thunderstorm watch issued until 11 pm for the central/southern Florida Peninsula ahead of mesoscale convective complex coming ashore from the Gulf of Mexico as of 4 pm EST.
There is a small chance of tornadoes, especially if any isolated storms can develop ahead of the main squall line.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Smile EnJoy the MCF & your Now > WoW

Thanks `Devin for your concerns/warning & maps.
We have a weather radio in the warehouse, but on the radio they have been warning everyone about the bad storms this evening.

I hope it's clear for my drive early 2morrow morning. The warehouses are built to hurricane standards (I hope)

The only place I'm going tonight is out to get some food/fuel for my bod (LOL)...I'm just waiting for two more faxes b-4 I'm off work
It's been a long day in the warehouse offices today. I prefer to be outside vs inside.

Now, it's still pretty nice outside.
Below is a Surf Cam from Cocoa Beach, Fl

Cocoa Beach Pier - Surf Report and HD Surf Cam | SURFLINE.COM or > http://www.gosurfsportswear.com/piercam/pier.html
There's some surfer's out in the ocean waiting for some bigger waves. My board is @ the island : ( I still might do some skateboarding `if it's not 2 bad out..

We's Blog'in > Wish all a Super `Eve > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 02-12-2014 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

MAJOR nor'easter gaining strength off the East Coast, with severe weather in Florida in the warm sector, a major ice storm from northern Georgia to the eastern Carolinas, and a significant snow storm from western/central NC moving into VA. 1-2 feet of snow will be possible over the next day or so from NC to Maine, just inland from the coast in New England.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Old 02-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

Checking in..................in the middle of an ice storm here..........

Old 02-12-2014, 03:41 PM

Thanks again `Devin for your updates + maps.

Admin `Mike, your map sure doesn't look good & I hope that you have supplies `if the power goes `off. Hopefully it will clear `up by the weekend

Wish you & member's in the bad weather zones a safe eve & tomorrow. Mother Nature can be a Bad Lady 4-Sure. She sure can ruin a lot of plans.

Be Safe out there `if you have to be out there > Turn Back & Stay Home (or go out & live dangerously)

Last edited by Space; 02-12-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:30 PM

Hope all had a good day, I know I have!I got to go to work today so thats a blessing. Little money in the pocket is all ways good. I had to change the oil pan gasket in a 05 dodge caravan,also the water pump on a 92 chevy truck. They were both easy jobs so that was good. Anyway I'm going to spend a little time with the family so I'll be back on in a bit.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space I worked frozen today, was by myself all day. Was tough trying to keep up with the pace of sales, was pretty busy most of the day, but then just before I was leaving the place got packed, so I made sure to run out of there Told the managers to call me if they need me tomorrow, i'll probably regret that decision sometime tomorrow.

Mike, that 10-14 looks like some fun for here

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Wednesday, 2/12/14>Check In<