Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 12/28/11 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 08:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

1 more day and I have a 4-day weekend! (I took a personal day on Friday)

Old 12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Take out the backseat of the Monte and you'll be able to fit a larger TV than the trunk with the seats folded down
Indeed, but at the opening on the pass through the trunk gets considerably narrower and it wont quite clear it there...

Heres the tv we're probably gonna get. I might have to chase down the suv and use that

Samsung - 55" Class / LED / 1080p / 120Hz / 3D / HDTV - UN55D6420U

EDIT: mom dis approved my dad and i's plan for a 55" tv She said it would be too big for our living room, so going backwards to a 46" i guess

So this tv instead... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...&skuId=2128276

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 12-28-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning fellow member I hope your have a great week still loving what the Saints
and Drew Brees Did Monday night. We have been waiting a very long time for a quarter back with his talent to move this club in the right direction.Well ladies and gentlemen
Have a safe and happy day.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:41 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Man TVs are nvr too big just tell her that & get the big one anyways :p

Nm goin on here at work, Gonna be driving a Cobalt Turbo SS nxt few days gotta fix Emilys rear bumper, backed into a poll so she has to drive my car

Old 12-28-2011, 09:55 AM

[quote=Ricks 2006 SS;396332]After breakfast check in. Coffee & donuts for now. No banana's in the breakfast room??? WTF?

Don't tell me they were out of Cocoa Krispies too???!!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 10:05 AM

Morning, all - I'm late logging on today, still housesitting. There was a bit of trouble during the early morning hours - strange thumps coming from outside the bedroom window. Turned out to be something in the pool machinery that was easily fixed. Unfortunately I was outside fixing it and missed an important phone call from a good friend traveling across the country who might not be able to call back for a while.

Never mind, he just called. He's in Oklahoma now. I'll go check on that pool pump now. Have a Montelicious day, everybody!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 10:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Nice day here in Fla. Didnt get much done yesterday but Budweisers. Gonna probably have more of the same today but we are going places. Not sure where, maybe some mini golf or something. Weather is much less windy and pools are warm so maybe a swim. have a great day.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week! I think I might go get some Chinese for lunch with my boyfriend!

And Space.. To answer your question about the Warhorse movie... I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD!!! I think me and my sister are going to see it together on Friday after I get out of work. Yay!

Gonna go clean Los and take him for a drive to get new windshield wipers, he broke one and the stripping in it is flapping around... jeesh..

Old 12-28-2011, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie

And Space.. To answer your question about the Warhorse movie... I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD!!! I think me and my sister are going to see it together on Friday after I get out of work. Yay!

Hi Ashley,
I haven't seen to many movies in my life, but Warhorse is on my list of movie's I'd really like to see...I want to take my grandfather to see it, and hopefully the BeachBum's...
The reviews are great & I love movie's like that
Please post your review after you see it `OK ~>Thanks
Movie Review

War Horse (2011)

<META content="NYT Critics' Pick" itemprop="name">NYT Critics' PickThis movie has been designated a Critics' Pick by the film reviewers of The New York Times.<META content=0 itemprop="worstRating"><META content=1 itemprop="ratingValue"><META content=1 itemprop="bestRating">
<!-- #movieTitle --><NYT_SPAN_IMAGE>Andrew Cooper/DreamWorks Pictures
Jeremy Irvine in "War Horse," directed by Steven Spielberg. More Photos »<~Click
‘War Horse,’ Directed by Steven Spielberg - Review - NYTimes.com<~ Click 4 Review

p.s. EnJoy
============================================
Hi `Jerry, it's great to read that you are having a great time in Florida...Wish you sunshine & warm weather 4-Sure...We will be looking forward to your updates ~> EnJoy
======================================
Hi Keane, be happy to have a 46inch TV...Mine is only a small 10 inch ~> LOL...If I had one like yours or other member's I will feel like I was @ the movie theater
EnJoy...Whose the boss in your family ? ~>
=========================================
Hi `Mel, it's great to read that your team won & that they made you happy....It's a omen for 2012 4 U 4 Sure
=====================================
Hi `Angie, get his address & send him some Cocoa Krispies
~>LOL...Great to see you online & I wish you a SuperSuper Day ~> Life ~> EnJoy
=======================================
Hi Greg ~> Sgt Miller, I hope that you & family are accepting the loss of your grandmother...Stay strong & treasure the good memories...Wish you & yours peace/happiness in life.
===========================================
-Mod `Mike, enjoy you long weekEnd...Have fun...
=========================================
I just finished my long night shift & have a few more things to do b-4 I crash out & get a fast recharge...
Keep our forum active & fun ~> EnJoy 4-Sure...
It's now your turn to post what's happening in your life...
~> Mike (JG), what's happening ? Whatever it is ~> have fun
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 12-28-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Hey everyone hope todat is going good for everyone. I am just finishing up lunch

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 12/28/11 < Check In