Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 11/27/13 > Check`In <

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 07:59 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool "Thanksgiving EveryDay 2 `all"

Good Thanksgiving `eve Everyone,
`Ken, I watched the National/World news tonight & they had snow pictures from `up North & the ice that's on the roads...WoW, that looks dangerous & fun > .

I thought it was getting cold out here & Florida & parts of Florida are under a freeze warning...Thanks everyone up north for the cool weather (LOL) > It is refreshing 4-Sure..
Daytona Beach, FL
Wednesday 8:00 PM
Partly Cloudy

Wish all up north or in the snow belts a easy, safe winter. I would find it difficult to drive a nice ride in the snow/salt/gravel roads..

Yes, `Ken, I would love to be able to restore a old `ride, but that dream is on hold for now...
I just found that 65 Chevy an amazing find that has never been titled and has less then 9K miles...It's a V8 and I think they were 283 small blocks...The ad's states that it runs

* Afternoon, oh sorry > Evening `Keane > I'm thankful that you checked in How was your day ? Class ? Life ?

Hello `David, save your coins > LOL

Good Evening `Amy, your Mustang is to nice to drive in the winter ...I would have to have a beater....I'd be a wreck `if I had to drive a Mustang like yours on bad roads.... I'd try to take a bus first or hitch a ride with a friend LOL

Wish `all a Super `Eve & I hope that everyone can enjoy this Thanksgiving Holiday with family & friends > EnJoy

The `End

Attached Thumbnails Wednesday, 11/27/13 &gt; Check`In &lt;-turbo-camaro.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-27-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

The heavier Snow bands as of now
in MI

and Ontario

Old 11-27-2013, 08:22 PM

Hi `Devin,
Thanks for the snow updates...I'm happy that I don't have to drive in that snow area 4-Sure.. I would love to try snowboarding instead....I think I would enjoy the snow, but not driving a nice ride on the roads...Maybe a snowmobile (LOL)

Do you have a beater for the winter, or do you drive your S.S. ?
* The ladies in the office tonight turned on the heat (LOL)...
It makes me sleepy > LOL & I have 2 more clients I'm waiting for to get their info I need for my report...

It's been a busy productive day for me at work...

Looking forward to getting with the Bum's & senior's tomorrow for food & love...

Wish `all a great evening & hopefully we `all we be blessed & get another new day 2morrow > EnJoy

Old 11-27-2013, 08:24 PM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Devin,
Thanks for the snow updates...I'm happy that I don't have to drive in that snow area 4-Sure.. I would love to try snowboarding instead....I think I would enjoy the snow, but not driving a nice ride on the roads...Maybe a snowmobile (LOL)

Do you have a beater for the winter, or do you drive your S.S. ?
* The ladies in the office tonight turned on the heat (LOL)...
It makes me sleepy > LOL & I have 2 more clients I'm waiting for to get their info I need for my report...

It's been a busy productive day for me at work...

Looking forward to getting with the Bum's & senior's tomorrow for food & love...

Wish `all a great evening & hopefully we `all we be blessed & get another new day 2morrow > EnJoy
Hey space, I drive the SS, can't afford to fix the winter beater. I take real good care of her though she went through last winter with no troubles.

Hope you have an awesome day tomorrow with everybody and a nice break from work!

Old 11-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Talking >Dear Santa, this is Space again (LOL)<

Dear `Santa,
Please get `Devin a Winter Beater 4 Christmas + a New Aston Martin > He's been a good boy this year > 4-Sure...

Thanks `Devin for your post/words & yes, I'm really looking forward to a break & a good meal with friends/family...

Wish you a safe, easy winter....> EnJoy

Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 PM

10 Year Member

Lol! Aston is atop of my Santa list for sure haha!

Thanks space!

Old 11-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening Devin and Space.

Thanks for the weather update Devin, thankfully it looks like it is staying away from me (for now lol, having the lake close by it sometimes helps push the snow lower down in to New York state, but sometimes it hurts us)

and also Good Evening David and Amy and anyone else I have missed

Hopefully everyone has a good thanksgiving eve sleep and enjoy the holiday. Stay safe on the roads if anyone is travelling as well, we have seen a few of the news updates on some serious traffic accidents throughout the states this evening as they were saying it is the busiest travel day of the year

Old 11-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

evening to anyone up @ 230am.......

Kinda sucks when you're the last one out of the building on the eve of turkey day...And I have absolutely nobody to spend the day with tomorrow, but that is what I chose in life......Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

Old 11-28-2013, 02:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
evening to anyone up @ 230am.......

Kinda sucks when you're the last one out of the building on the eve of turkey day...And I have absolutely nobody to spend the day with tomorrow, but that is what I chose in life......Happy Thanksgiving everyone....
You will always have your Monte carlo family, I for one wish you a happy thanksgiving. Hope one day soon yoi have more people to spend the holidays with.