Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 09:36 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
To me it is one of the weirdest and fortunate things that a couple of young surfer/ skater-from-the-island type would ever take to the Monte Carlo Forum. Without Monte Carlos.

LoL `Brent, I also think it's just really weird 4>Sure > I think it's because of member's like you that add a lot to the MCF.

the Beach Bum's have always been different then the majority of others our age. I think it's because we were raised by senior adults that taught us their ways and to respect others and to never purposely hurt themselves or others. We've been taught `if we wanted anything in this life that we would have to give `up to get it...

Oh, Space had two Monte Carlo's, but had to sell to pay for college + his g/f's medical school. The BeachBum made their own family...
We were not just taught words, but our teacher's & mentor's acted the words that were taught. We have been blessed & really appreciate `LIFE > Everyday we Celebrate `Life & are thankful 2 `be...I hope that some of my words/thoughts/posts inspires others to enjoy their journey of life...(What `if ?)>Really ?

Thanks `Brent & Member's for sure...You're the reasons we keep coming back `amen
Thank You from BeachBum `Mike & the BeachBum Family
WoW > Weird 4>Sure EnJoy your `Space (lol)

Old 06-10-2014, 09:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Beach bum mike, you and space deserve a lot of credit for all your efforts with our forum.
And it's always good to be recognized

Sounds like mcf provides you and the people around you with a little bit of a reality series lol

Old 06-10-2014, 09:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Feeling kinda "Spaced Out" today...

Quitting smoking has been and still is quite a journey.... It feels strange..I feel strange... When you have been smoking for as long as I have... (50+ yrs).... Its not something that just goes away quietly... It has effected every facet of my life in 1 shape or form... so far so good... I started out still smoking 3 a day... now...its been a week since I have even had 1...but its been 15 days since I started quitting... anyway heres hoping ev1 has a great day...

Space and Spacerider..you 2 for sure have been quite the contribution to the MCF...

Didn't want you to think your additions,contributions here have gone un noticed!...

I think along with the MOTM and or MOTY...

Maybe we should have a Member of the Month/Year award?
Thanks for all you do in keeping this the best forum on the Planet!

Old 06-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Cool >Thanks Much Admin `Jason 4>Sure<

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Beach bum mike, you and space deserve a lot of credit for all your efforts with our forum.
And it's always good to be recognized

Sounds like mcf provides you and the people around you with a little bit of a reality series lol

LoL Admin `Jason,
The senior citizen's have been know to call our forum the MCF Soaps > LOL <
Especially with some of the drama that can occur with a few of the member's.

They do comment on the member's that always seem to complain about life & never seem to post anything that's happy...

I learn from people & have learned a lot about people from all over the world on the MCF The good, the bad and a few evil ones... The bad ones don't seem to stay very long.

People's words do paint a picture of themselves (I believe)...

+Plus, I constantly learn a lot about cars on the MCF & I also love cars + the Chevy Monte Carlo... My favorite Monte is the 1st Gen > then 4th Gen & then all the rest...I think there's a Monte Carlo produced for just about anyone that loves & appreciates a good vehicle.

My dream is to own a New Sting Ray...
Thanks again for your kind words & all U `do...
Peace/Out

I must depart > a few trucks just pulled in2 the lot
p.s. Thanks Moderator `David, I just noticed your post... after I posted the above that was
falling outa my head...Catch U later online...Work is calling my name (LOL)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 06-10-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:54 PM

what a day!still tired from going to the arts festival yesterday at The Point in Pittsburgh. had a Trigger point therapy session this morning, then went over to my rental to do some yard work. came home to fill pool some more, laundry, dinner, yard work, and care for Charger. hope the hubby does some work on the new bathroom tonight. its gona be his only night to do so till the weekend. my bed is calling me and its not even 4pm yet....

Old 06-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Evening everyone!

Thanks beachbum Mike for being such a great member of the forum!

Old 06-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Thumbs up Thanks Member's for keeping our Blog active!

Originally Posted by Taz
Evening everyone!

Thanks beachbum Mike for being such a great member of the forum!

Thanks Moderator Taz >'Lou for your time/words & all that you have done for our forum 4>Sure.

In 'Spaces mail he asked if I see you online & said to say hello to you & member's.

Sure hope that life is going good for you & that your Monte is all fixed 'up.