Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 07:46 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool "2 `be happy 2 `be is the way 2 `be 4>Sure<

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!
Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning everyone!
Up to wash the Monte then cruising down to NJ to hangout with some other Monte people!

Good Morning Admin 'Mike & our MOTM Winner `Devin

What is happening with your mod's > Admin 'Mike ? Did you get your injector's in ? anything else towards your goals ?

** Hi Devin, you sure get out on your highways of life & enjoy your journey....>I look 4ward to being able to do that.
First I have to get another ride....Lots of red tape on the MAXX due to attorney >lost title & new one requested (?)>or that's what he said ?

Wish everyone a super new day of `life > EnJoy

*Devin & Mike > Look 4ward 2 your updates

Old 06-10-2014, 08:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
What is happening with your mod's > Admin 'Mike ? Did you get your injector's in ? anything else towards your goals ?
Yep! I have a build thread called CSC Build and I updated it on Sunday.

Got the injectors on successfully thanks to a 98 Grand Prix fuel rail

Old 06-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Cool >Thanks<

Thanks Admin 'Mike for the update...Sorry, I missed your thread > but I will check it out...

It's great that U got your injector's in + it's great that you have the knowledge to mod your machine & get it the way U want it 2 `be...Wish you Good Luck & fun miles

Old 06-10-2014, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning guys!
Car problems, when it rains it pours lol.
Wife's mustang needs new front calipers and brake pads. Now it has a pulley squeak noise (I'll look for tonight, I suspect an idler pulley).
A friend of mine also has a Grand Prix with som probs.
That's the short and new list of stuff. Sigh.

@beach bum mike - I am not sure you have gotten the well deserved pat on the back you should get. While space has been gone you have been doing a lot to carry his torch. Outstanding work! It really takes a lot to do what you and space have been doing on mcf.com.

So thanks for your effort!

Old 06-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone, at the office at the moment getting everything ready for the inservice I have scheduled for this afternoon, and a second one later this evening. They are a great chance to meet up with my workers and listen to all the issues that they have been going through so that I can assist them in getting everything straightened out, I try very hard to be a good boss, one that I would enjoy having as a boss and I think it shows as most of my workers are some of the best.

Brent again congrats on the new baby and wow the baby duck has grown quite a bit in a short while.

Jason sucks about the car issues, but it is true when it rains it pours when it comes to cars and their troubles (at least it really does always seem that way) I have to put new pads on the front of my car, hoping the rotors are still good, but they are only about 2 years old so they should be ok I just do a lot of driving lol

Mike glad you got the fuel rail problem figured out

Devin hope you enjoy your day hanging out with some fellow Monte lovers

Everyone else I hope you all have a great day

Old 06-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Cool >Thanks Much Admin `Jason<

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Good morning guys!
Car problems, when it rains it pours lol.
Wife's mustang needs new front calipers and brake pads. Now it has a pulley squeak noise (I'll look for tonight, I suspect an idler pulley).
A friend of mine also has a Grand Prix with som probs.
That's the short and new list of stuff. Sigh.

@beach bum mike - I am not sure you have gotten the well deserved pat on the back you should get. While space has been gone you have been doing a lot to carry his torch. Outstanding work! It really takes a lot to do what you and space have been doing on mcf.com.

So thanks for your effort!

Hi Admin 'Jason,
Sorry 2 read 'bout your present car problems, but it's good that you have the abilities to repair them (like Admin Mike & other members)...

I've been with 'Space the majority of my life & have been with him since he joined the MCF in Dec 05. I sure can't replace him (the guys in the warehouses have told me I'm no space)>LOL<

Every time I get mail from 'space he always ask 'bout the MCF & member's & always has suggestions on topic's 4 me to post on the forum. (He's just like that & always has been that way)... Space & I had the same teacher's/mentors + grandpa 'space growing up & we are a lot a like on so many things, but not all things 4>Sure.
+(I'm older by 11 months) a better skateboarder 2 (LOL) Surfing we tie (I think)

Thanks for your kind words > I appreciate 4>Sure.
I do get as much as I put in2 the Forum... The MCF has some Super Member's & is nothing like my ricer forum 4>Real. I know many of the older members & I enjoy reading their posts & what they are doing to their Monte's & in their lives. (So do the senior citz's that visit the MCF enjoy keeping up on certain member's)...
(I know yesterday when I visited them > they were all excited about Brent's new baby girl)

p.s. Thanks to you & all the Staff for your time & dedication to the MCF (*Note > without pay) & many times with no thanks of appreciation . I know that Space put a lot of his time on the MCF & always tries to help when he could >again, he's always been that way with everyone...

Wish you & member's the best in life + the MCF will only be as good or bad as the member's make `it...

Thanks to all contributing Staff & member's that keep our forum active/informative & 'FUN `amen

p.s. Hi 'Ken, Mike & Member's >Thanks 4 checking in + all your contributions to the MCF

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 06-10-2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, off to nj later to meet with some monte peoples as well.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Cool >Be Safe out there & on the MCF > LOL<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, off to nj later to meet with some monte peoples as well.

Hi `Keane, you guys have all the fun (?)
What kinda people U going 2 meet ?

Wish you a safe/fun day 4>Sure>EnJoy
Oh `No >This guy 2 ? >

He owns a Monte ? >

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 06-10-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

To me it is one of the weirdest and fortunate things that a couple of young surfer/ skater-from-the-island type would ever take to the Monte Carlo Forum. Without Monte Carlos.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 >Check In<