Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 24th, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Morning SpaceMan

Good Morning `Jerry, Kerry, Dave & everyone....
I am so confused this morning (OK, every morning), but today I'm having a difficult time concentrating. I worked on one post & then got knocked off line ...The got back on & was to tired to compose again...Really need a ReCharge 4 my mind & body...I think my double shifts are getting 2 me...I must stop playing so much when I get off work & get more rest...

Wish everyone a Super Day in Life ~> EnJoy

Old 01-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all!
Happy B-day Mike!

I feel like a little kid waiting for x-mas... i'm so anxious to get the hid's for the intrigue...

Old 01-24-2012, 08:38 AM

Hi `Justin, great to see you on the blog this morning...I also feel like a little kid waiting to get off work Also, enjoyed your post on MORE 4th Gen's on the MCF ~> Thanks...
Look 4ward to seeing your update & review on your lights...
Wish you & member's a Super Day ~> EnJoy

Old 01-24-2012, 08:58 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Good Morning Everyone & Happy Birthday Mike

Nm goin on here just getting up & getting ready for work, hopefully today wont be a crazy long day like yesterday

Old 01-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Justin, great to see you on the blog this morning...I also feel like a little kid waiting to get off work Also, enjoyed your post on MORE 4th Gen's on the MCF ~> Thanks...

and one for mike!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Birthday Seattle Mike!!

Good morning everyone, going through some forum posts, in between my support calls Busy Day.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Happy B-Day Mike - have a great one!
Good morning all - interview went well (I think LOL) I won't know for a week or so and if I'm one of the final applicants I will have to go back in and take a computer skills test. I'll keep you updated.

Hi `Amy, I don't think that you are invisible & I hope that they didn't on your last interview for the position that you are applying...I always read your posts since you joined in April 06. Wish you the best on your new job...Good Luck
Thanks also for all your contributions 4-Sure
==================================
LOL `Justin ~>O`RLY ?
======================
Good Morning Mod `Mike, Busy is Good & makes your job secure....Wish you & member's a Great `Day
=============================
Good Morning Mike(JG), you sure keep busy also, but you
always have some great projects going on EnJoy

Old 01-24-2012, 09:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

`Mike,
from Seattle Washington.
Member: 03SSLE

Your Monte Carlo Family wishes you
a SuperSuper Birthday.
Happy birthday Mikey . Hope your day is a Good one. Have fun at dinner. Put your Bib on and enjoy your dinner buddy

Old 01-24-2012, 10:02 AM

1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Went to the show yesterday aft. Came out sneezeing ever since! Got up this morning with one Hell of a head cold. My wife had it before i did. I tried staying away from her and it didn't help out a bit. Couldn't sleep most of the night either. Man I hope I feel a lot better after my HOT shower. Waiting for my wife to get out so I can jump in Feel like crap thats been hit by a semi

Old 01-24-2012, 10:09 AM

1 Year Member

Hey I have to RANT here for a min. And get something off my chest. Not that life isn't hard enough. And sometimes it is. But when your being pulled by family one way and friends another way. SURE does make life a living Hell ! Going thru that now. I have a real good friend I've known for a while. That friend can't understand some family issue's and gets all pissed off. No matter how much or how often I try to explain. Can't go into details. Not the place to trash it out. Just needed to rant a bit. Maybe I need to take a few days off or a week. A sort things out. We all have enough stress in our life. Don't need more now do we ? Ok time to jump in the HOT shower. Going to be a while...................

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 24th, 2012