Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Possum
Here's pictures of the new dipsticks. Space, can you make them bigger? I still can't get pictures out of Photobucket and on to here. Thanks!
Sorry `Angie, for the delay, my works keeps getting in the way of my fun on the MCF, but work pays the bills, and the MCF doesn't

p.s Member's just have to click on your pic to enlarge...They just have to touch it with their mouse & it will get bigger, or
try what `Jerry suggested & it will work...Have fun & enJoy

Originally Posted by 77gp
Looks nice Angie.
On Photobucket, click the last box of the 4(IMG CODE) and it will say copied, then just paste it in your text. Try it.
Thanks Jerry, for helping...& I'm glad that you are going to
get your hand checked...It's always better to be safe, then sorry...I hope your `doc can make it all better..Good Luck & enjoy your day!

Last edited by Space; 02-28-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:10 AM

Hi John, Mike & `Keane,
`John, the MOTM is a super close race....I'd be checking the results every hour or more for sure...Good Luck & have a super day...
==============================
Hi Keane, how was your night class ? What subject ? Do you like it ? Oh, it's great to log on to the MCF & see that one of our member's have started the Blog...Thanks much
======================================
Hi `Mike(JG), I hope your doc can help you with your back pain 4-Sure...I don't like pain, but it's a test I think to see how strong we are, or can endure ~>...I hope you can find some relief..

* I hope that Emily mades a post...I'd like to see how the car held up & how it protected you or saved your life...Many member's were really concerned & we would also like to know what happen to the Drunk that ran you off the road..I hope that he had to pay Big Time 4-Sure...

Wish you a all better & NO PAIN
Got 2 `go...work is calling my name...it's been a long night shift again, but it's better then no shift @ all 4-Sure

Old 02-28-2012, 10:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Sorry `Angie, for the delay, my works keeps getting in the way of my fun on the MCF, but work pays the bills, and the MCF doesn't

p.s Member's just have to click on your pic to enlarge...They just have to touch it with their mouse & it will get bigger, or
try what `Jerry suggested & it will work...Have fun & enJoy

Thanks Jerry, for helping...& I'm glad that you are going to
get your hand checked...It's always better to be safe, then sorry...I hope your `doc can make it all better..Good Luck & enjoy your day!
Thanks Space. Angie nice choice in colors. Is that finger nail polish ......

Old 02-28-2012, 10:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and purchased a few brushes. Gonna go out and take a couple wheels off and clean them good. Bring them in and start the painting process all over again on the lettering. Gotta love white letters, or at least I do and think they look awesome on my car.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:59 AM

Hi `Rick, I'm sorry I missed posting a greeting to you...I've read all your posts & about your adventures 4-Sure...I hope you are still taking your walks & still having fun...

I've been multi tasking & try'in to work, do some research for my g/f + more messing `up things...

Wish you a Super Day & thanks for your posts 4-Sure
Space ~> `Out....(one more order confirmation & it's my recharge time 4-Sure....Peace & remember to `be happy 2 `be ~> EnJoy your moments...What `if ?

Old 02-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Space, i got down to the school only to find out the professor couldn't come and we had a sub who just explained some junk we all already knew. Waste of my time and gas honestly.

Weather forecast for tommorow isn't pretty here, rain, sleet, snow, freezing rain. Winter slop as i call it 45 clear and sunny today though I just picked up some Sylvania Silverstar Ultras for my low beams, tired of not seeing good and hoping these are much better. Find out tonight

Old 02-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ugh, fuel prices!!! at least they make me glad i've kept the monte, looks like i'll be driving it much more if fuel stays this insane, 30+ MPG beats the truck's 20 any day!

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Weather forecast for tommorow isn't pretty here, rain, sleet, snow, freezing rain. Winter slop as i call it 45 clear and sunny today though I just picked up some Sylvania Silverstar Ultras for my low beams, tired of not seeing good and hoping these are much better. Find out tonight
let me know what you think of those new bulbs keane, i've been considering a set for the car. i've been too babied with the truck's ungodly bright headlights, lol.

hopefully the weather holds off untill late tomorrow night, i'm supposed to be meeting someone to buy the step bars off the truck around 4:00 pm

Old 02-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by skylark65
ugh, fuel prices!!! at least they make me glad i've kept the monte, looks like i'll be driving it much more if fuel stays this insane, 30+ MPG beats the truck's 20 any day!
Gas has jumped .42 a gallon in the last month around here.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Gas kills me driving to school, 110 miles round trip now 3 times a week. and my fuel economy is suffering badly. Only getting 21 mpg now where at my best i was around 25-26.... I need to figure out whats going on here. Ryan are you really getting 30+ mpg from a 3100?

Old 02-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Gas has jumped .42 a gallon in the last month around here.
i filled the truck up last monday night, it was 3.58 / gal, last night i topped it off and it was 3.72/ gal

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Gas kills me driving to school, 110 miles round trip now 3 times a week. and my fuel economy is suffering badly. Only getting 21 mpg now where at my best i was around 25-26.... I need to figure out whats going on here. Ryan are you really getting 30+ mpg from a 3100?
somewhere close to it, and i'm not sure how ether. last the car was really driven my dad had it out on the highway commuting to work for a week, my fuel guage dosin't work so i fill it up about every 250 miles. he told me it took just over 8 gallons when he put fuel in it the last two times that week. i think i noticed the biggest gain in mileage when i hollowed the cat, and replaced the bad O2 sensor.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, February 28, 2012