Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: TUESDAY, August 6, 2013 > Check 'In <

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 09:41 AM

that will look pretty sick, i must say, gonna have to post some pics when you get it done!

Old 08-06-2013, 09:43 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, finally back home. Left 530pm for school yesterday, then went to work and ended up working an 11 hour shift until 10am Eat, sleep, get up and go to work later.
Hi `Keane, we all were wondering where you were Yes, when you have a lots of toys/cars etc you just have to give up to keep & you will also have to keep giving `up to get the things you want in life....I hope that you can get a good recharge today & wake `up with a positive get it done > attitude < Keep working towards your dreams & don't give `up OK...Good Luck!

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

Not a very good week at the moment a lot going on, and then to top it off I broke my new prescription sunglasses this morning

I'm hoping things start turning around real quick.

Hi Admin `Mike, sorry to read about the bad things that are happening in your life, but don't worry > things will get better & you will appreciate the good times all the more...Just look @ everything you have, verse those that have had & now have nothing. . Or those that never learned to give `up to get
Good Luck `Mike & we wish you a fast Super Charged turn around

Old 08-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by VictoryRedSled
that will look pretty sick, i must say, gonna have to post some pics when you get it done!
Yep I'll definitely post pictures of the finished product when it's done.

Old 08-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Good morning all!

Matt you need to either sand or always use adhesion promoter on plastics like that, that's why it just peeled away. If you would have looked carefully last night it was probably bubbling and showing black through in some spots where the paint couldn't adhere.

Old 08-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Nevermind Matt, my lack of reading ahead made me look like a fool answering to something that was already answered

Old 08-06-2013, 11:27 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Nevermind Matt, my lack of reading ahead made me look like a fool answering to something that was already answered
It's fine, I pretty much knew what the problem was, I was just in search of others' thoughts, and yes there was some very sparse, small bubbling but nothing that looked major. It was more of me seeing if I could get away with doing 'just enough' prep and that is a no. I mean, I might have been fine doing the same thing but laying down an adhesion aid first. If I do it myself, I'm going to be sure to prep a bit more thoroughly and spray what I need to get a good adhesion. I messaged imuf about his.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning space!
Work went real well! at my weekend, 2 days off!
I am still my old location of Waterville due to work, can't transfer til they find me a replacement, which they are working on. Staying with my brother on work nights, then going my new home in Vestal NY later this afternoon
I grew up in waterville my whole life, That picture is of the Sanger mansion! It's huge!! someone just bought it for 1.7 Million! It's supposedly "haunted" as well but i think it's just a big cool creepy looking mansion
That's a great picture though, really shows the country i am surrounded by.
Lots of great places to take Monte pictures

Wow even on you're days off you get up early to work! Hope you get your reports done well, i know Security reports all to well being a security guard!

Monte is clean! Always clean! haha dislike seeing it dirty!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!
^ Thanks `Devin for your reply & words. I hope that you get your replacement & transfer soon.

I just checked the web on Vestal, N.Y. & it's another paradise to live & drive you S.S.

That Mansion is Super & I wish I knew it was 4-Sale & I would dream about buying `it > LOL

Yes, I've never slept to much ever since I was born..(That's why my grandfather always told everyone that I was an alien since I was dropped `off at his place when I was only a few weeks old.. (I average 4-5 hours a day), but I sleep like a ROCK...I can fall into a sound sleep in less then a minute....I do take short recharge breaks a few times during my busy days (everyday )

Wish you & member's a Super Day & I hope that you have a great break from work & enjoy your time `off...

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all,
from `Space

Old 08-06-2013, 12:23 PM

Hi `Matt,
After all the good advice you got , we are expecting to see a professional `job now on your engine cover + Lots of pic's (LOl)
Good Luck
Name:  P1000200.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  118.1 KB
=====================================
Hi `Mitch, don't worry You can join the FOOL's Club with me and many more.....I've taken short-cuts reading posts & it always comes back to haunt me > Thanks 4 your honestly & not blaming me 4 your mistake (LOL)..
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 08-06-2013, 01:13 PM

Hi Member's
I came up to visit space & also log on to say hello to you.
I miss checking in on the MCF this is a fun place & good people. Wish all a Happy Day...
Peace-Out from Bum'Mike

Old 08-06-2013, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Matt,
After all the good advice you got , we are expecting to see a professional `job now on your engine cover + Lots of pic's (LOl)
Uh oh, no pressure. I'll be sure to get pictures of the work and final product when finished, whenever that may be.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: TUESDAY, August 6, 2013 > Check 'In <