Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 2/9/2016>Everyone Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Hi `Zach, good 2 catch U online. Hope school is going good 4 U & that Your Monte is treating you well Do you know where the below is ? I'd like to snow board down it

Oh, have you been in this red type house going up a mountain ?
Whats up beachbummike, School is going ok so far, the monte has been ok. The climate controls for the blower fan have stopped working but I put in a switch so I still have heat till I buy another climate control. The picture of the bridge is actually flat. I have been on that all the time. The red thing in the pic is called the incline. i have been in that as well a few times. It is pretty cool to see the city from it.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:03 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking I wanted live in a little red house that goes up & down a mountain : )

Thanks `Zach for your reply, I've met some senior citizens that are from Pittsburgh & their grandkids ((my age)) & they love there home town & also the Stealers. I've travelled all over your state on the web & I really like it...It has a lot to offer + many ski area's & those big mountains. + the turnpike & tunnels (WoW)....I'd love to drive it with a super sounding exhaust system

It's on my 2 do wish list or bucket list...

"Be Happy 2 `be where U R" it's so much better then not being @ all "

Old 02-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Hahaha the turnpike is fun to drive on till you have to pay the tolls on it. PA has pretty high prices.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Smile Life is Short > What `if ? >EnJoy your Now >The Present of Life >WoW<

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Hahaha the turnpike is fun to drive on till you have to pay the tolls on it. PA has pretty high prices.
Hi `Zach, the Beach-Line Tolls here in Floroda are expensive also the Fla turnpike. It's like it cost big $'s 2 have fun....Oh, The Ocean & Surf R still free (LOL), but I love riding a jet ski in the ocean, but it cost Big $'s 2.

Found a short vid of a Vette in the tunnel (WoW)

*Is it Party time yet ?
Yes, do `it

p.s. I really love the 56 vette in the below vid (WoW)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-09-2016 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all. Changing some of my plans for the monte, i've been gathering some parts to do a bunch of upgrades but i kind of got too much now and with no garage to work in i decided to try and find a shop to do it. Got a reasonable quote from one that others have used and it'll be going there in the coming weeks. Be nice to get it done professionally i suppose

And bbm, Devin's right, you certainly do bring activity to this place.

Old 02-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Thumbs up Pro Built & Mod's

Hi `Keane,
We've been wondering where you were ? I think you are making a good decision to have a pro do your installs `if he is certified or has proven talents to do what you want done. I suggest getting a detailed agreement on price/time. Not having a garage can deter doing many mod's that you want to do + not having all the correct tools, lift, etc....

Wish you the best of luck & will be looking 4ward to your updates...
Yes, I've been trying to follow in Space's footsteps, but that is an impossible task, but since I've been away I'm trying to catch up...(I've really missed being on the MCF). Also, I'm on stand by awaiting my next assignment. I was offered a decent job back @ the port here, but I am loyal to my present company & I said that I would wait on their contract.

I hope that you & member's enjoy some of my threads. I'd really like to see more member's creating threads to keep our forum active.
WoW, I'm motor-typing again (2 much high-test coffee 2dat)

Oh, when will the Mod's begin ? End ?

Good Luck 4-Sure

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-09-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Hello MCF Gang! It's kinda cool and breezy here. Word is it might get in the single digits by Sunday. That is dadgum cold for around here.

It looks like I might have to work part or all this weekend. It's just as well though if it is going to be that cold here. my shop is not heated which means I would be stuck inside anyway. Maybe I will cut firewood if I am off, that will keep me warm and make the beer taste better!!

Old 02-09-2016, 07:00 PM

Happy Fat Tuesday MCF!!!

I am just enjoying a Paczki & coffee at work. Yes this is happening just before 8:00pm

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, 2/9/2016&gt;Everyone Check In&lt;-2016-02-09-19.40.38.jpg