Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ToDays MEMBER'S BLOG: TUESDAY 9/8/09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 05:48 PM

this sadly is what happens when someone buy's your car for you...

i was both lucky, and unlucky in this department, my parents never bought me a car, i had to buy it on my own. the good side? well, i learned to take car of my car better because I spent the money on it, the bad side? i didn't drive until i was 19...

Old 09-08-2009, 05:50 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

..Sometimes big dreams can be a long & hard road, but I'm sure if you really, really want a GN then you will have to work hard to reach your dreams. And `if you don't get there, then you really did not want it bad enough I've learned that U really got 2 give `up 2 get 4-Sure,
and then continue to give `up 2 keep, and then also have to remember to Give `up to give back : )

As long as your dream'in, your liv'in, so keep dream'in...

I luved my DelSol 4-Sure...I pretended it was a `Ferrari : )
"EveryThing just a "State of Mind" Whose in Control

WoW, we sure do sound like a Auto Family on 2days Blog : ) We do `share, cause we `care 4 our Family : )

Peace/Happines `Space

Last edited by Space; 09-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by Jimbo
it doesnt matter anymore my dreams are shattered my dad said no way ...unfortunately i probably wont be able to afford the montes gas money when i start driving on my own so in a few years i might have to switch to a 93-97 honda del sol *cries* im going to miss her
three letter solution.... JOB, lol. look at it this way, your monte is on the road, so as soon as you have your liscance you have transportation.... and if you are in jersy, you could probibly ride your bike to work anyways & save your paycheck for weekend crusin up here i dont have that option, lol. i mow lawns & maintain propertys currantly, its off the books income... in the last 3 months i raked in enuff to cover the years insurance on my monte ( $575 per 1/4 ) and have some left over for gas..... plus a lil pocket change, imma invest it in a plow truck so i can plow driveways & run firewood in the winter.... more $ in my pocket.... im sure you could find a simple retail job part- time thats close by... mabe not enuff for a turbo GNX, but who says you cannot mod a monte?.... whatever happens, always look for a better opertunity for a job, you would be surprised how much pocket change you can make out there

Old 09-08-2009, 06:27 PM

I agree with Ryan. Also check Unitrin Direct for insurance. I pay 456 every 6 months for full coverage. Cheaper than anyone else.

Taz 179 work days left.

Last edited by Teacher; 09-08-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

todd, are the kids already tired of you? or is it the other way around?? btw, how was the first day back with kids??

Old 09-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

OMG check this out!!!

http://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/1364773026.html

jimbo, you oughta sell your car for 10k & buy this one.... that leaves ya with 7k mod $, lol

Old 09-08-2009, 06:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by KidSpace
`Brittany, I sure hope things work out for you.
"Where there's a Will, there's a Way"
How many hours are your taking @ school ?
Have your b/f buy your tires, or help `out : )
Wish you the best 4-Sure

I think I’m taking like 14 at the moment which is lame bcuz I’m taking a lot more then that bcuz I got chem lab which is 12:30 to 4:30 every Wednesday but of course they only count that as 1 hour. It’s so lame and doesn’t make any sense at all. Ha he was gonna have the paint fixed for me but his cobra just broke and its gonna cost him a couple hundred bucks to fix it. It’s kinda funny bcuz he is starting to hate that he has one of the fastest mustangs in the Pensacola area, which is crazy to me lol. But he did find the tires that I have on it now for only 80 bucks a piece at a place in town, I’m praying that he wasn’t lying to me just to calm me down lol.

LOVE the pic JAFO…most def made me laugh!

Tim, just to let ya know, I’m already saving up for one of those trunk lid panels =]

RJ, hope ya get better and by the way I love your sig pic!

Mike, thanks for the link! I am totally thinking about buying those or I might just get red decals made for mine. I don’t know what I wanna do but that’s good to know that those are out there for sale if I decide to go that way =]

Lou, only 9 months! That sounds terrible lol hopefully it will go fast

Jimbo, yeahh my parents bought my car too. My dad surprised me actually, I thought I was never gonna get one bcuz of how expensive they are but I’m bout to get a taste of that whenever I get established down here bcuz I’m gonna have to at least start paying for half of the car payment which is like 400 bucks a month =[ but it is soo worth it in my eyes =D

Pretty much I’ve been at school most of the day. Had chem. 10 to 11:15 then had an hour break and had lunch with blake (((my b/f))) and then went back to school at 12:30 and had class from 1 to 2:15 but ended up staying almost a half hour after class with my friend Rachel to talk to our honors counselor about our thesis we had to write. Fun fun fun! But this number that I didn’t recognize called me during class and I couldn’t answer it but I listened to the voice message after class and it was most def an emergency vet clinic calling me back about my job application that I dropped off there a week ago!!!! I was sooo excited! I gotta call them back tomorrow since by the time I got the message the girl who handles the employees was already gone but I’m soo totally stoked regardless =D this will really help me get on the right track to maybe open up my own vet clinic or marine mammal rescue center. I’m just praying that I don’t mess it up lol.

Woow my post is getting hella long so I’ll stop and just say hope everyone is having a great dayyy!!!!

Old 09-08-2009, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
todd, are the kids already tired of you? or is it the other way around?? btw, how was the first day back with kids??
Things were good today. I knew most of the kids so it was a breeze. tomorrow is when all of the kids arrive. We have a specific day contract so I through that out at Taz. lol

Old 09-08-2009, 07:57 PM

Brittany good luck with the job search. That sounds like a great plan.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

evening everyone... just got done taking down, vacuming up the dead bugs and mouse crap and putting back up of the ceilin tiles in jacks room....

Quick Reply: ToDays MEMBER'S BLOG: TUESDAY 9/8/09 : )