Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ToDays MEMBER'S BLOG: TUESDAY 9/8/09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 04:54 PM

well today was alright i guess i drove alot in the monte ss....but have been wanting more and more a buick gn i love them so much but the insurance is like ridiculous can i get free car quotes on like geico and all them i just want to get an idea on the insurance per month

Old 09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

...Hi Jimbo, I'm sure if you Google Search or any Search Engine with
Insurance quotes for New Jersey, you should get a lot of sites with free quotes.

The GN is a AweSome Turbo'ed 3.8L 4-Sure...It's a great dream to have....How much R U will'in 2 give up 2 get 2 your `dreams ?
I believe "Good Things R worth Work'in 4 ~> 4-Sure" : )
Good Luck & I hope your `dreams come `true Whose driv'in your Dreams
gOOd 2 C U online...Peace/Out

Old 09-08-2009, 05:10 PM

ok thanks and yes the gn is an awesome car but someone told me the buick regal t type is cheaper to insure its basically the same as a gn but has a few things that you can tell but im kinda starting to like it... as for my dreams im willing to sell the monte after shes painted next spring and i WILL be putting in on here first if i do decide to sell it....hopefully i can sell it for 9k and just work for the rest of the money i have looked at a coupe of gns and most of them are between 10-15k (that are in good shape of course) but this whole dream could be shattered if the insurance is too high..my insurance as of now on the monte with just lilability is 500 a year(roughly)

Old 09-08-2009, 05:12 PM

Jimbo, if you want the power of the GN, but not have the insurance price, look into a turbo T-Type, it is basically the same engine, but with a heavier chassis...

you could even "Clone" a GN with the t-type...

Food for thought my friend, either way you go take pictures!! we here at the MCF love us some pictures...

Old 09-08-2009, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo
ok thanks and yes the gn is an awesome car but someone told me the buick regal t type is cheaper to insure its basically the same as a gn but has a few things that you can tell but im kinda starting to like it... as for my dreams im willing to sell the monte after shes painted next spring and i WILL be putting in on here first if i do decide to sell it....hopefully i can sell it for 9k and just work for the rest of the money i have looked at a coupe of gns and most of them are between 10-15k (that are in good shape of course) but this whole dream could be shattered if the insurance is too high..my insurance as of now on the monte with just lilability is 500 a year(roughly)
i answered this mostly above, but if your really wondering about ins. prices, look for a t-type on ebay, pull the VIN nuber from the auction and give it to your insurance company for a quote, this will get you as close as you can to the actual price per month..

Old 09-08-2009, 05:19 PM

I share my `dreams with my family
After you click the below link
- Please make full screen
- Please turn `up your volume to enjoy the
sweetest type tones/tunes on planet `Earth

Click & EnJoy the `beauty,
the sounds for she is `wild.
Warning It is Auto XXX Rated.
You have been Warned
EnJoy

First the beauty
#1~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypSUas4_LB4

Then, the `sounds
#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIeqa...eature=related
Tune's Above

Last edited by Space; 09-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
I share my `dreams with my family
After you click the below link
- Please make full screen
- Please turn `up your volume to enjoy the
sweetest type tones/tunes on planet `Earth

Click & EnJoy the `beauty,
the sounds for she is `wild.
Warning It is Auto XXX Rated.
You have been Warned
EnJoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIeqa...eature=related

If U want more there on the above site 4-Sure
wow, that is xxx rated...it made "something" happen to me, i felt dirty, and naughty...yet, somehow satisfied...

i need a cigarette now...

thanks space!

Old 09-08-2009, 05:35 PM

...LOL, at first I thought I double posted, and then I read your dirty, but happy post : ) I'm glad that U EnJoYed the Auto XXX links I sure know that I'll be dream'in about her when I get a chance 2 rest 4-Sure. She is `Hot, and she is one of the best I've seen & heard...I just luv the tone of her voice, her zounds R AmaZinG 4-Sure : )
Thanks 4 lett'in me know that U enJoyEd my `Dream : ) Oh, I freely share my `dreams with my Family : )
Dreams R still `free : ) Wish U & Reader's ~> Happy `Dreams with great tunes : )

Last edited by Space; 09-08-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:36 PM

NP, im going to play it again later ;-P

Old 09-08-2009, 05:39 PM

it doesnt matter anymore my dreams are shattered my dad said no way ...unfortunately i probably wont be able to afford the montes gas money when i start driving on my own so in a few years i might have to switch to a 93-97 honda del sol *cries* im going to miss her

Quick Reply: ToDays MEMBER'S BLOG: TUESDAY 9/8/09 : )