Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, November 8th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone. Just got back in from taking Ozzie out for his morning walk. Man its a nice Sunny day so far and not as cold as I thought it would be. I got up around 7:30 am after going to bed around 2 am. Long story! Just before Ozzie and I called it a night. We went outside for his walk around 1:30 am. And man o Man was there a ton of stars out. So I went and got my Binoculars and we went up on the deck to check them out. Geez there was a lot out there. We stayed out there for about 20 mins or so. Till I smelled a Skunk. My deck is off the 2nd story. But he was real close. So It was time to go back inside. Bummer! I think Ozzie was out before I was last night. Guess the little guy was tired . Going to be in the mid 50's and SUNNY today. Good day to wash the Monte and maybe go get a burger this afternoon. While my wife sleeps. She got home form work around 7:45 am. I've got 18 more working days till I quit work again this yr. And start getting ready to go south for the winter. My wife was in contact with the realtor yesterday about a few homes that we're looking at! Glad to see she is as excitied as I'am to get out there. Ok time for my shower & get some coffee in me. I'll check back in later. JEN: Glad to hear that you made it home safely.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

'Tis the season to drive up to the Poconos and put the ugly winter rims on the Monte

Good Morning Mod `Mike, Rick & Member's,
* Thanks Weatherman `Devin 4 your weather report

`Mike, ^ it's the price you must pay to live in your choice of paradise on Planet `Earth...

"Be Safe out there on your Highways of Life"
Some area's just don't get a break from Mother Nature...
Snow can be `beautiful, but I would want a 4-Wheeler or snowmobile 4 Sure to EnJoy it..

I don't think `Rick needs an incentive to depart for warmer climate, but I'm posting these pic's for everyone to EnJoy the beauty
< I sure wouldn't want to dig outa this one 4-Sure..."WoW"

OK, I'll STOP Posting these winter pic's...I was getting Cold (lol)
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 11-08-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

snowed for a few hours last night here, only got mabe an inch, and it was all gone this morning.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Hi `Ryan, great to see you online..It's great you have a super 4wheeler for the winter. Wish you good luck on your job search.
What's happening in your life...Are you still exploring the Pocono Mountains for hidden rides Do you have a Snow-Mobile ?

Have you decided what you are going to do with your Monte ?
Wish you & member's a safe day ~> EnJoy

Old 11-08-2012, 09:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Cool pics Space, especially like the one with the wall of snow on each side. Very nice, but not for me...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

I see nothing pretty or beautiful about any of them pictures. I HATE **** ! .

Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Here is the snow..

Attached Thumbnails Thursday, November 8th 2012-pict0237.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-08-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: blow up picture Thanks `Jen 4 Sharing
Old 11-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, ride home was fun last night, passed people in the ditch including a tractor trailer. Got stuck behind plows on the highway going 25. Then i get home and nothing, snow stayed just to the east.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, ride home was fun last night, passed people in the ditch including a tractor trailer. Got stuck behind plows on the highway going 25. Then i get home and nothing, snow stayed just to the east.

Hi `Keane, Glad U made it home safe, but your words seem to suggest that you were disappointed there was no snow when you got back home ? It has to be intense to drive on ice & snow...I've never had that experience, but I think I would enjoy on empty roads or parking lots 4-Sure...
Be Safe Out there..
====================================
Thanks `Jen, for your dark depressing winter pic...
Wish U a `Happy
=================
LOL `Rick, LOL....I think snow is beautiful, but I've never been to an area that has had snow...I think I would love it if & would adapt to the cold (?)...I think some winter sports would be a `blast...I hope to try snowboarding someday..
==============================================
Wish everyone a safe/happy `day ~> EnJoy

Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

lol i swear i did not mean to make it look so gloomy xD

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, November 8th 2012