Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, January 17, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

On my way to buy Trans am

Old 01-17-2013, 04:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
Default Bad news!

Just got the results from Lizzys Tests:
Unfortunately, She has to go in for surgery...Turns out the first procedure didnt work like it should have. Instead of shattering it into pieces...It only split it in half...

There still to large to pass on there own. So tomorrow at 8am I will be takeing her to the hospital.

One piece is stuck in her kidney...The other half is stuck in her tubes....
This is turning into exploratory surgery and im praying that everything goes well as we are both scared about this being done...

I very much doubt I will be on tomorrow...But will let you know what happens when I am able too...

Have a Great Night EV1!

Old 01-17-2013, 05:05 PM

Good evening guys, hope everyone has had a good day!

Old 01-17-2013, 05:22 PM

Hey everyone! It was a pretty alright day, classes went well, starting to understand how to put together medical terms more I got paid today, and got my W-2 also. I washed my car when it was the warmest out today and it was still pretty cold when I wiped it down. The towel started to freeze on me! Anyways, it was a pretty good day.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Good Luck David, Hope all goes well. That sucks that she has been through all this just to do original surgery.
On lighter note, my cousin called and said her neighbors house was being foreclosed and there were some things I may want. I went over and got a Mustang stock hood, Fiberglass mach 1 hood, fender, all kinds of fluids, cleaners, waxes, etc. Have body parts already on CL. Might make an extra dime. Also picked up a real nice hardback Mustang book with CD and a Mustang hoodie. Yay for me...They ft 87-93 models. Not bad for free.
Worked on Impala a little bit today. Got a lot of stuff sanded such as mirrors, rear panels, emblems, etc. The hard stuff. My buddy had to leave early, he and girl are getting counseling...Maybe this project can be finished this weekend. I hope so.. Getting ready for Barrett Jackson bidding. My handle is FWDRACER00 in case you watch and see me win..LOL
Here's the mach 1 hood. It needs a good sanding but they need that factory fresh.

Attached Thumbnails Thursday, January 17, 2013-004.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Zen

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Just got the results from Lizzys Tests:
Unfortunately, She has to go in for surgery...Turns out the first procedure didnt work like it should have. Instead of shattering it into pieces...It only split it in half...

There still to large to pass on there own. So tomorrow at 8am I will be takeing her to the hospital.

One piece is stuck in her kidney...The other half is stuck in her tubes....
This is turning into exploratory surgery and im praying that everything goes well as we are both scared about this being done...

I very much doubt I will be on tomorrow...But will let you know what happens when I am able too...

Have a Great Night EV1!
I hope every thing goes well for her tomorrow

Old 01-17-2013, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

`Mel, wish you good weather 4 the Mardi `G I hope that you can take some pic's & share.....
=====================================
`Chris (Zen), more infor/pic's of T.A. ? WoW > Good Luck
=================================
Hi `David, life sure has been a test for you & your wife ...I hope that her doctor(s) can get it right this time...It's another reminder in life to celebrate the good healthy times when they return. Prayer's & Good Luck 4-Sure
============================
Hi Jordan, great to see you on the blog You are proving your love for your Monte by washing it in super cold weather 4-Sure WoW thats' love & pride 4-Real
===================
`Jerry, sounds like you just won the Auto/Lotto You got some great parts + Hopefully that a good omen for the Barrett Jackson WIN Good Luck
================
`ChevyFan, good luck on dealing for the GP..Keep us updated & Good Luck
============
I have to return to work shortly, but just wanted to wish everyone a Super Relaxing, fun, happy `eve ~>EnJoy
& thanks for being a active MCF Member
Peace/Out

Old 01-17-2013, 06:52 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

David - I hope all goes well with Liz tomorrow - it sucks having an illness - I know, I can relate.
Good evening everyone - it's almost Friday and it's payday for me tomorrow too WOOHOO!

Old 01-17-2013, 06:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

BJ auction is all screwed up. Fantasy bidding I mean. Too much traffic...

Old 01-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
BJ auction is all screwed up. Fantasy bidding I mean. Too much traffic...
X2 auction bidding messed up, I can't get a bid in
Last year I could bid ..This year it Suck's..

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, January 17, 2013