Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, January 17, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 10:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Ah, i see what you mean now.
Also if you want to share it, we can tell you whether things will work well together, or if you should do more stuff

Old 01-17-2013, 10:48 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jparks
Morning, can't seem to sleep past 9:30 here in Haiti. Woke up to get breakfast turns out there's not enough food for me until lunch... hrmm.

I think things are finally getting sorted for my emissions test, have some local gear heads looking into things for me so that I'm only broke when I go home instead of in debt.

Hi`Justin,
Sounds like `if you snooze, you lose breakfast ..There are so many hungry & without in Haiti & in our World
I admire your devotion to help others 4-Sure.

What are you future plans once you return to home sweet home ? I hope that you pass your emission test without to high of cost...Good Luck
=====================================
Hi Keane, Mod Mike has given you some great advice I've sure learn a lot from Mike's posts & all of our member's that he has helped with their Monte Carlo problems...(& he does it without pay & just for the love of the Monte Carlo & helping others)...I'm just happy to be on his team
=============================
Hi `David, it's great that you could sleep in I can't wait to find out what that is like ~>
I sure hope your wife gets some great results & that her problems are solved & that she can get back to enjoying `life.

Wish you & member's a great new day ~> EnJoy

Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Also if you want to share it, we can tell you whether things will work well together, or if you should do more stuff
It's always good to have input form others that have been down the road before you.I wish I had that when I started modding all my toys.I've done a few things backwards in my day.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've done some stuff that's being replaced for the CSC build... but for the years that I had it, I thought it was worthwhile.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi`Justin,
Sounds like `if you snooze, you lose breakfast ..There are so many hungry & without in Haiti & in our World
I admire your devotion to help others 4-Sure.

What are you future plans once you return to home sweet home ? I hope that you pass your emission test without to high of cost...Good Luck
Thanks space, the cook made Hatian spaghetti so I did end up eating some plain bread. I hope I pass as well getting my PCM tuned so should't be an issue.
As for when I return home straight to work because I'll be broke but I'm going to Peru at the end of march with my best friend for a retreat in the amazon for some physical and spiritual cleansing.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jparks
Thanks space, the cook made Hatian spaghetti so I did end up eating some plain bread. I hope I pass as well getting my PCM tuned so should't be an issue.
As for when I return home straight to work because I'll be broke but I'm going to Peru at the end of march with my best friend for a retreat in the amazon for some physical and spiritual cleansing.

Thanks `Justin for your reply. You have a very interesting & fascinating life.

What encompasses your physical & spiritual cleasning ?
Is it like the below ?
Fasting: Physical and Spiritual Cleansing | Suite101
When you go to Peru, will you go to the Sacred Valley ?

Look forward to reading about your life's journey. I will follow your `blog...Thanks 4 sharing & I wish you the best on your adventures in life...Peace/Out

ps. I must depart 4 the recharge of my mind/body & spirit. I must return to work this eve.
I look 4ward 2 returning to the MCF to read all the new & interesting posts...

Last edited by Space; 01-17-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:39 PM

Hi everyone!

Sitting here at home; temperature's hovering around 36 degrees, sunny though. Getting ready to leave for the good ol' second shift. Spent all morning (and day-drempt in class a little lol) thinking about a '98 Grand Prix GTP for sale that caught my eye with 84,000 miles. It looks like a deal, with every option on it from that year and one of my favorite W-body colors of the generation (I don't know what Pontiac sales called it, but it's their equivalent of the Galaxy Silver on 6th gen Montes). They're asking under seven grand for it, could be lower, but there's a great chance of it being a great car.

Friday is almost here and this week is pay week! WOO-HOO!

Have a good day everybody!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Thanks `Justin for your reply. You have a very interesting & fascinating life.

What encompasses your physical & spiritual cleasning ?
Hey Space thanks for following my blog means a lot! No it's a little different it's in the amazon, it's more like:
http://www.templeofthewayoflight.org/

Old 01-17-2013, 12:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Yes space i got the mod bug and i got it pretty bad
You will love the cold Air inductions intake I do!! And Space I hope I can drive it this weekend Mardi Gras Parades start this weekend so will see!!

Last edited by Mels SS; 01-17-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
You will love the cold Air inductions intake I do!! And Space I hope I can drive it this weekend Mardi Gras Parades start this weekend so will see!!

I was looking for a cold air intake system for mine....

Unfortunately...CAI doesnt have one for mine...Nor do they even care to have one for us 5th gen guys...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, January 17, 2013