Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Thursday, December 01, 2011< Click 4 Fun

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 07:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all Space I like that Cadillac style. It is too bad they are so expensive. I just cant see paying over 60000 for a car.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Morning all Space I like that Cadillac style. It is too bad they are so expensive. I just cant see paying over 60000 for a car.
Good Morning `Lou, I could see paying it `if I won the Lotto ...I still think there's a market for a new Monte Carlo, using the Caddy Platform & power train...@ a affordable price...Everyone says that GM Chevy has the Camaro, but has anyone rode in the back seat of a Camaro for more then 10 minutes ...I really believe there is a market for a medium priced GM luxury/performance Coupe...One with a direct injection v6 and and RWD option V8 ....OK, I'm keep dreaming & hoping
===========================================
Hi Jerry, Dustin, Mike (JG), Seattle `Mike, Sarge, Lou (Taz), and everyone....It's been a active morning @ work & on the MCF...Thanks everyone for your posts & contributions 4-Sure....Wish everyone a Happy Day....
Just keep looking @ what you already have & keep working on getting what you need/want & desire....Good Luck
Peace Out from `Space

Old 12-01-2011, 07:42 AM

Morning MCF'ers. Tuesday I had a great day with the kids (I'm a nanny). We watched while a tree service company brought down three huge 100-yr.old oak trees on the front lawn, then played in the leaf piles in back. It was warm enough to stay outside a long time, just enjoying the sun and the piles of leaves. But then I fooled around and fell over one of the tree branches and the kids threw buckets of leaves on top of me. When I was all buried they ran in the house. Then a squirrel found me.

Hope everybody has a good first day of December!

Old 12-01-2011, 07:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Yahoooooooooo it's my friday! . Space I really liked the car you had up there yesterday. Todays well the jury is still out on this one. But I agree I find it hard to spend that kind of $$ on a car. I won't pay $32,000 for a new Camaro either. And I love them. Its a chilly 26 degrees here in Minn. Sun is UP. Thanks for that that. Had some light **** last night. A little icey out there in spots. While on the phone with a freind this morning. Making a right turn was a little dicey. Slipped a little in the wifes Cobalt. Angie I hope you didn't hurt anything when you fell. This isn't the time to breaking or hurting yourself while watching the kids. You said something that made me almost spit out my coffee. You said the Squirrel found you. I was lmao. Like saying the squirrel found a NUT! ha ha ha ha. Just teasin you a little. I don't want to see bad things happen to such a nice Lady. Ok. time for more coffee. back in a few mins

Old 12-01-2011, 08:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Good Morning `Lou, I could see paying it `if I won the Lotto ...I still think there's a market for a new Monte Carlo, using the Caddy Platform & power train...@ a affordable price...Everyone says that GM Chevy has the Camaro, but has anyone rode in the back seat of a Camaro for more then 10 minutes ...I really believe there is a market for a medium priced GM luxury/performance Coupe...One with a direct injection v6 and and RWD option V8 ....OK, I'm keep dreaming & hoping
[FONT=Book Antiqua]
I like the way you think Space and I agree. although I have never ridden in the back of a new camaro I have rode in the back of a few 80's and 90s models and it wasn't very comfortable. I have rode in the back seat of my monte and it is just fine.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:12 AM

Yeah the 3rd and 4th gen Camaros are pretty cramped in the back. The 2nd gens have a ton more room in them but they were also a larger car too. Off to bed for me, I've finished my last beer for the morning.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Yeah the 3rd and 4th gen Camaros are pretty cramped in the back.
What are you talking about? They are the rooooomiest bucket seats if you have no legs lol

Good morning everyone!

A cold one today, but it's seasonable for the month UGH it's really happening, winter really is going to be here soon

Old 12-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

HAPPY SHARED BIRTHDAY TODAY KID!
I am just starting to get settled into Georgia. It's going to be different here for sure but you can't take the Jersey out of this girl!

Old 12-01-2011, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Off to bed for me, I've finished my last beer for the morning.

Did you have Cocoa Krispies with it???

Old 12-01-2011, 08:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Birthdays?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Thursday, December 01, 2011< Click 4 Fun