Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Thinking about a new toy for the wife.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Default RE: We bought a new toy for the wife.

Wow, good luck with your new Solstice. My wife's been looking at one of those too. We've both done the test-drive thing, and it is a fun ride.
Let us know how the ownership experience is for you; your words will be influential in our ultimate purchase decision.
Congrats on a beautiful new car.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yes, it's got a turbo. 2.0L and 260HP. That's more than my 3.8 L67 from thefactory (240 HP). And the Monte weighs over 3750# dry, new, the Solstice GXP weighs only 2900#!
She's all ready got a name: Lucy, after the red headed comedian Lucille Ball (Lucy) cause it's Agressive Red in color, and my wife has also nicknamed her '82 Olds Regency 2 dr coupe "Ethyl".
We haven't even picked it up yet, and the mod's are all ready getting picked. The 1st? Probably a custom etched rear Wind Restrictor with a flamed "GXP" etched in the middle, and "Lucy" etched in the corner, illuminated red with the 3rd brake light.
Here is a link to the sample gallery:
http://www.windrestrictor.com/solsti...ce_gallery.htm

OOHHH LUCY! U got som splainin 2 do!

Old 12-02-2007, 05:43 AM

[align=center]Hi Wayne,[/align][align=center]I'm really happy for you, & the Mrs.[/align][align=center]Looking forward to seeing pic's of Lucy : ),[/align][align=center]and also your personal review.[/align][align=center]I'm always amazed at the power that one can[/align][align=center]obtain from a 4 cylinder motor : )[/align][align=center]Will your race your wife with your Monte SS ?[/align][align=center]If you do, please record/post `it : )[/align][align=center]WoW[/align][align=center]Thanks for sharing Will be looking forward to[/align][align=center]your posts on your new Solstice GXP.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW, can it beat a SC Monte SS ? [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/features/hppp_0606_2007_pontiac_solstice_gxp/index.html[/align][align=center] [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Wow... when I was thnking about getting the wife a new toy that would give her a thrill, I went with a 12-motor hot/cold massaging chair. It's so cool, that with one optional attachment she will never need me again...

Old 12-02-2007, 07:03 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

Wow... when I was thnking about getting the wife a new toy that would give her a thrill, I went with a 12-motor hot/cold massaging chair. It's so cool, that with one optional attachment she will never need me again...
[/align][align=center]`Craig, LOL ~ LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Sorry `Wayne, for the highjack : ), but that was funny.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wife leaves husband, said that she didn't need him anymore : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align]

OM-510 PrestĂ*gio

Contoured and shaped to support the back, the OM-510 PrestĂ*gio automatically searches and memorizes one’s body physique and weight and massages accordingly. Choose from automatic overall, shoulder, back or lower back programs, or manually choose a fixed point or a general area, and enjoy a wonderful pressure point massage. At the same time, take pleasure in having the buttock, thighs, calves, and feet massaged by the awesome built high performance SuperCharged/Turbo-in 3D air pressure penissystem. Furthermore, the footrest extends and stretches the knee and ankle joints. All these can reduce body fatigue, increase blood circulation, and warm up the body for a more productive day. Whether one chooses automatic or manual programs, a professional massage, comparable to one given by a masseuse, ensues. Ladies, you don't need a Man, you need a OM-6969

M-2 Orion
The Orion M-2 massage chair is the best whole body massage chair in its price range. The Orion M-2 has a 4 roller massage unit to provide great coverage for your back. The seat of the Orion massage chair has 8 massage headswith tonguesto stimulate your thighs and buttocks. Let the tensions in your calves get relieved with the Orion’s mechanical kneading in the leg rest. We’ve even added a Negative-Ion bar to create a rise in the density of oxygen around your body to remove stagnant air, giving you a healthier massage. The Orion M-2 massage chair brings you state of the art technology and innovation at a price everyone can afford! Oh, the cost of pleasures : )

[align=center][/align]