Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

A Thanks to Everyone on this Website...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Default RE: A Thanks to Everyone on this Website...

Haha, NO PICS! lol

Old 10-01-2007, 12:58 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

yep, girls take away money that could be invested in your monte carlo (sounds like a spaceman quote). all the girls around here are trash, so i don't really mess with many of them.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:34 PM

Frommy female perspective

Protection is nice but not always necessary. If you are a strong/smart woman you don't need a man's protection. I'm not talking body builder strong but more of an intelligent strong. Smart women don't go out with a guy that they can tell is only in it for a quickie. I can tell you from experience that most likely will end up in hurt. They also don't do stupid things like walk alone at night and think that no one could hurt them. I think that the protection that a female should look for isn't for themselves but for any children that they could have.My relationship personally isn't built on protection and money or even physical but of mutual respect for each other an we've been together for almost 7 years. We haven't gotten married because we both know that right now we're having to much as a couple and financially we're not steady enough for children. Therefore the protection isn't a concern of mine.

Money as well isn't that important. Yes the idea of not having to work but get anything you want is nice but having been doing that for the last few months I can tell you I'M BORED!!! My bf is very old fashion and he wants to provide we with everything that I need but I want to be able to go out and work for my own money. That way if I want something I don't have to justify it and don't ultimately feel indebted to my bf for everything. He drives a 1997 dodge ram and when we first started dating he didn't even have a car. So the whole idea that a nice car will get you a girlfriend is completely arrogant in my opinion. Just because a guy drives a nice car doesn't mean that he'll be willing to give you whatever you want or need. If you believe that then you're ultimately setting yourself up for failure. People should look for a mutual respect and friendship of each other. That way when you're old and gray you'll be more willing to help put in each others teeth.

Just my point of view on things.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:25 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

yes, thats my idealogy as well. perhaps you would like to come speak at my school most of the girls around here are like rental cars, everybody has put there key in it at some time... and thats close to the truth. there were quite a few descent seniors, but they are all at college. all of the girls around here can be found at parties getting hammered every weekend, or getting knocked up. yeah, its a nasty picture, but thats how it is. i'd just assume not have anything to do with them. they seem to care about material things, but those material things are marijuana, crack, and liquor. not the kind of girls i particurally care for.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

too much fun being a swinger

Chris,
You know we needs pics, don't you?

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

do u honestly want pics rj d00d?

Old 10-01-2007, 06:47 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

A lot of truth in Jennifer's post. And that' what we need. A view from the other side of the coin to even things out.

So the whole idea that a nice car will get you a girlfriend is completely arrogant in my opinion.

True. But it still happens probably more then any of us care to admit.

People should look for a mutual respect and friendship of each other. That way when you're old and gray you'll be more willing to help put in each others teeth.

Excellent advice.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:31 AM

[align=center]Hi Keegan,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's refreshing to read your post, and your stated appreciation of the MCF.[/align][align=center]I don't take good things 4-granted, like the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm also happy that the MCF provides you an escape from your military duties.[/align][align=center]I always enjoy reading your dreams, and look forward to you applying them[/align][align=center]to your awesome Monte Carlo. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your input to the MCF is what it's all about. Your posts add information/entertainment,[/align][align=center]and humor. I always enjoy reading your post.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We look forward to your return to the states and hearing/seeing what you[/align][align=center]do your your Monte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for being a Super/Super Member.[/align][align=center]You give me hope for a growing/better MCF, and world.[/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness to you,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 10-02-2007, 05:44 AM

Git r dun bro! keep it goin. Good luck!