Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

A Thanks to Everyone on this Website...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Default RE: A Thanks to Everyone on this Website...

I think only certain girls find that attractive, and anymore, its all too common to find cars like that everywhere...

When I get home, I'm gonna make myself known as the ricer killer

Then maybe ill get the honda civic driver's girlfriends?

Old 09-30-2007, 02:15 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I had this like 75 year old woman tell me she lost her virginity in the backseat of a car like mine, once.

Does that count as chicks digging your car?

Old 09-30-2007, 02:25 PM

HAHAHA NOO EWWW

Old 09-30-2007, 04:23 PM

when i first got my car i got ****** a few times by a few diff chicks then i blew the engine all to hell and had to drive my ragged *** truck or the minivan or whatever for almost a year so i lost all my cool points with the girls, then gettin a job where i worked weekends i lose everything again, and now that i have weekends off things will change. but hey it was fun while it lasted haha

Old 09-30-2007, 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: ExplosiveSoundz

I think only certain girls find that attractive, and anymore, its all too common to find cars like that everywhere...
I could givea 2 hour seminar on what women find attractive. It isn't necessarily the car anymore, but the cost/perceived cost of the car.

Here is the nutshell of it: Men are out dated machines when it comes to dating in todays society. 60,000 years ago we lived in tribes of about 50. The Alpha Male was always the strongest and the others wanted to be by him for their own protection and to keep with the women who were looking for protection. You pussed out in a fight once and the girls knew about it and your genes were weeded out from that moment on because you wouldn't get laid.

Fast forward to today. Women are still looking for someone that will take care of them and support them even if they don't want to admit it. It is wired in their genes and there is no getting around it. The main thing that has changed though is that style of protection and what they are looking for. You will see some women stay in bad relationships because they see the man as being protection to them.

The Hot 10's go for the guys with lots money or social proof (guys with lots of friends that have dated other hot women - typical male celebrities) who don't need to be large or strong anymore, just be charismatic.

So in a nutshell, unless you are in the poor area or the women has some kind of mental bagage, the Monte itself won't get you a GF. What will is friends bragging you up (wings) or going out to public places with some one or more girls that hang around you (pivots).

This is why some guys take **** pay jobs that are in natural social areas - Bartenders and DJ's. They aren't doing it for the pay, the women just flock to them because they are naturally friendly and by nature have "a lot of friends" that look up to them - even if it is for a beer or a song - it all goes back to women seeing other men point out this guy and want things from him - other men automatically make him an Alpha Male.

Old 09-30-2007, 06:08 PM

allright dr phil lol

yeah being able tto brag on stuff like "yeah im a business manager of a chain of rental stores" is good brownie points. plus dealing with the public all the time really helps. so in short i agree with everything dan just said

Old 09-30-2007, 06:59 PM
rj
15 Year Member

To me for the most part the male in today's society has been downgraded.
Sure there's a lot of adusers and adult white guys are getting a real bad rep because the majority of guys that just killed their wife/girlfriend are white.
The hunter/gatherer reputation men were once expected to hold has been replaced with fast food and Dr. Phil shows women lean on for support.
H--l even my mother has started watching these waste of air time shows. Oprah is at the top of my list here as being useless.

If HG-TV ever goes off the air my g/f will probably go mad.
She will set and watch these droning shows hour after hour. Guess what the first thing she wants to do when she finally walks away from the TV? (it ain't luvin)
She wants to head to HD to buy building supplies she can't afford.

Where do Ifit into this plan? I can swing a hammer.

What does she need from me after this?Well............ um............. er............ good question?

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating some of this. But it can't be by much?

Old 09-30-2007, 07:32 PM

well rj d00d thats why i aint married or taken, too much fun being a swinger and u nevrer have to deal with bs. and people scream and cuss me out cos i wont settle down then 1hr later they scream and cuss cos they hate being married themselves. us as males need to stop just dealing with the bs and retake our place in society. and waste of space shows like u mentioned need to be deleted and forgotten about period

Old 09-30-2007, 11:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

No, THANK YOU.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:02 PM
rj
15 Year Member

too much fun being a swinger

Chris,
You know we needs pics, don't you?

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

People wondered why I wasn't settling down, getting married when I was like 25 years old? I told them why should I?
This one girl I met (pretty hot by the way) told people I asked her to marry me when all I did was date her.
People expect you to get married when you get to adulthood. It's a personal decision only youcan make.

Quick Reply: A Thanks to Everyone on this Website...