Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

taking a little time... to vent

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:36 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If Columbus, OH is a nice small midwestern city then where I'm from is a pin dot on the map. Cause Columbus is like 100 times larger then where I'm from.

I have always got good service at NAPA. But I also went there so much I became friends with the store owner and his family. A cousin of mine has worked there for at least 20 years which also helps.

I think the worse service I have ever gotten is from the mexican woman who once worked at Auto Zone here in town. She refused to replace a battery that was 2 days out of warranty. I know for a fact NAPA would have done me right about this. She did replace the battery after I made a stink about NAPA covering the battery for me. But she added there was no warranty at all with the new, replacement battery. (gee thanks lady)

I wasn't asking for her to give me something for nothing. But AZ could have stood behind a product I purchased from them. It's not like I was a new customer at the time. I've bought a lot of stuff there.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 PM

the thing i fear most is.. if i'm unhappy with the service, and i tell them about it, they will harm my car or do a really crappy job at whatever it is i want them to fix

it shouldnt be like that, but around here it is, and i know its not right