Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Taking 3 months off...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Default RE: Taking 3 months off...

[align=center]Hi `Cort,[/align][align=center]I wonder all the time I wish I could take 3 months off[/align][align=center]to enjoy, & think about `life : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I just took a minute to take the below Quiz to compute my `life rating : )[/align][align=center]It took me about a minute...Wish I could afford a road trip for[/align][align=center]90 days instead. Cort, wish you the best...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Rate My Life Self-Help Quiz will ask you a number of questions and then compute your life rating. In addition, it will break down your score on the following categories:[/align][align=center]Mind, Body, Spirit, Love, Friends/Family, and Financial. Finally, it will analyze your scores. Please note that this quiz is intended for entertainment purposes only. [/align][align=center]
Will your bars be shades of orange, or blue? Take the quiz and find out. [/align][align=center]
Please answer all the questions. You may skip some of the questions if you want, but the quiz will function better if all questions are answered. The first two are mandatory. Privacy Statement: The answers you fill out are not saved on our server, other than in aggregate form for a select few questions (eg. "23% of quiz-takers are married"). We do not retain any user-specific data whatsoever from this quiz, nor do we share your answers with anyone. In other words, your privacy and anonymity are guaranteed. See the Privacy Policy for more information. You can view some statistical analysis on the life score results from this quiz. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Here Are Your Results: Kid `Space

Life:

Mind:

Body:

Spirit:

Friends/Family:

Love:

Finance:
4.6[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on below link to take the test : ):[:-][/align][align=center]http://www.monkeyquiz.com/life/rate_my_life.html[/align]

Old 03-12-2008, 05:43 AM
Default RE: Taking 3 months off...

[align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.pobronson.com/index_what_...th_my_life.htm[/align]