Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 29, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Have I mentioned that my Monte is BLUE? Two tone BLUE as a matter of fact so twice as good. Haha.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:46 PM

Nice pics Angie. I think I saw a speck of dust on the door of your Monte though.
It's that one by the driver's side door handle, isn't it? I found another one behind the front license plate, so tomorrow for sure I'll be washing and waxing the car. It's supposed to be 68* in the afternoon - but I bet it'll feel like 65*.

I was glad to get such good pictures today. Considering that the car had driven over lots of salt-covered muddy city streets, I thought it caught the sunlight well. A few of the good pics were over-exposed - the whole area was bright and sunny today, with lots of sunlight reflected in the water of the river.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Angie I don't have the capability of posting pics. I can take a few pics on my phone and email or text them to you. Pm me your text number.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Hello Everyone! Hopefully everyone had a good weekend..

Sorry about your mom Zach. I'll pray for her for sure.

Been thinking about trading the monte for a Ford Explorer Sport trac... Even though my monte is my baby, I live in the country and have my horseys and it's kinda hard to haul hay and such with the monte.. Idk. I figured I would ask everyone on here what they thought about it.. :/

Old 01-29-2012, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
It's that one by the driver's side door handle, isn't it? I found another one behind the front license plate, so tomorrow for sure I'll be washing and waxing the car. It's supposed to be 68* in the afternoon - but I bet it'll feel like 65*.

I was glad to get such good pictures today. Considering that the car had driven over lots of salt-covered muddy city streets, I thought it caught the sunlight well. A few of the good pics were over-exposed - the whole area was bright and sunny today, with lots of sunlight reflected in the water of the river.
Yes Angie, that is where the dust is. Lol. Just messing with you Angie. I know you are meticulous about your car.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:08 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow Ashley, after you have done all that work? Trunk is big enough for some hay! Just might have to sweep it out after. LOL

Old 01-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Jon what part of Florida are you from?
Treasure coast my friend.

Also- Photo shoot has been uploaded to sights n sounds.

To Ashley-
Thats a big change i would have to say.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Hello Everyone! Hopefully everyone had a good weekend..

Sorry about your mom Zach. I'll pray for her for sure.

Been thinking about trading the monte for a Ford Explorer Sport trac... Even though my monte is my baby, I live in the country and have my horseys and it's kinda hard to haul hay and such with the monte.. Idk. I figured I would ask everyone on here what they thought about it.. :/
Ashley I think the Ford Explorer has too many issues. I would not allow any of my kids to have one. I'd look at a Chevy Trailblazer or a Dodge Dakota.

The Explorers have roll over issues more so than any other SUV except the Ford Bronco II and a few Suzuki models. The Explorers also have fire issues.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:21 PM

I fed Ariel some rice cereal today. A few more days and she will be three months old. She did very well with her first solid food.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

I had an explorer for a first vehicle and it was pretty decent. I just love the way the sport trac looks. But I know it's a big change and I have put a lot of money and time into my monte already.

But It's just sooo cute!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 29, 2012