Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 13, 2013 > Hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 07:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Dave, I'm really sorry to hear Liz is still in pain. I wish I had more advice at this point, but I don't. Did the toast or ice stay down?

Actually last night, she had a little toast,soup..as we thought she was on her way back to feeling normal. til 230am this morning

But the crushed ice definately stays down. Shes on her 2nd cup of crushed ice now

Thanks again Angie for your advice...its helping.

Old 01-13-2013, 07:56 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
It's still me... different avitar
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_519859", true); </SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>Tadcaster <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_519859", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would have never known had you not told me!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 01-13-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

morning all, another late morning at work. Manager assigned me the most ever so far. Usually i only have about an aisle and a half, this time i got 2 full aisles. Also, while on lunch break i reactivated my satellite radio on the monte. Didn't have to pay or anything yet, so im guessing it activated a trial or something. Have to see if i like it or not now

Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, another late morning at work. Manager assigned me the most ever so far. Usually i only have about an aisle and a half, this time i got 2 full aisles. Also, while on lunch break i reactivated my satellite radio on the monte. Didn't have to pay or anything yet, so im guessing it activated a trial or something. Have to see if i like it or not now

Keane I use to be much like you...
I use to do stock for Farmer Jacks and A&P... Doing 2 full isles is a real pain in the butt!

My very worst Isle that I hated to do was the canned food Isle!
I dont know if you still do it now a days...But we use to have to use a price gun and put 1 sticker on every single friggn can and the ones that were already left on the shelves we had to retag....YUCK!
Pushn them friggn carts around with the wheels that hardly moved,
picking up all the card board from all the boxes you just emptied,Loading them into the crusher and haveing to make the bundles once they were all compacted...The not so good pallet jacks....and busted up pallets that you literally had to drag from one isle to the next....Not to mention...The BS music that sounded like elevator music...over and over and over...

I feel for ya... Its not an easy job...and its not for everybody!
That was back in the 70's.. we made $6.25 an hour back then!

Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Dave we will be praying for your wife and you that this ends "ASAP"
Morning all hope everyone is having a good weekend there is a lot of flu going on here
also. Go get your flu shot if you havent yet and be well!!

Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Dave we will be praying for your wife and you that this ends "ASAP"
Morning all hope everyone is having a good weekend there is a lot of flu going on here
also. Go get your flu shot if you havent yet and be well!!
Thanks Mel.. Her and I both appreciate your prayers and kind words!!!..I thought she was getting better as did she...Lets hope today is the begining of the end of this for her!

Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Amen!!

Old 01-13-2013, 09:38 AM

Good morning all! Going out to Outback to grab a bite this rainy day...

Corvette reveal tonight 7PM @

David I hope you wife gets better soon!

Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:45 AM

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!
We had a great night here in Baltimore for the ravens what a tough game! People all around Baltimore were parting down like it was New Years again .. Sorry to hear about some of you guys being sick and not doing well I wish you all well and hope I don't end up with the flu ... Well no snow yet here in Baltimore I wish we would get it cause I make a 100 an hour to sit in my truck and move the snow .. Can't wait till my taxes come back now that we have made the fiscal cliff ! Thank god I need that extra cash to finish my house and mod my cars... Of course my two boys will want something so we will see .. I'm gonna start sanding my ground effects and maybe primer them too.. Thanks for reading and thanks for Monte Carlo forum having such a great web site love ya guys

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 13, 2013 > Hello