Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, 12/21/2014 >>Click Here<<

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 10:51 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking >Wish everyone good FOOD in life< Share `if U can ?

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
We'll see how things go today, its the sunday before christmas and i have to work. Not really looking forward to that lol.

Hi `Keane,
Be happy 2 `be given a new day + have a `job + have 3 or 4 super vehicles + + + a nice place to live, super supportive family + + + + +
Just `be positive & smile & wish your customer's/employee's a Happy Holidays...Bringing Happiness to others can `be very rewarding 4-Sure.... Wish you a Happy Day!

BeachBum `Tommy just arrived bringing two LARGE Pizza's + Salads for everyone "Lunch Time @ `Spaces
I just had breakfast a few hours ago, but I can always made room for Pizza.

Wish everyone something good to eat (some don't have anything to eat) > I do count my blessings & my friendships.
Wish all a great lunch & a Super New Day of Life > EnJoy <

Old 12-21-2014, 10:53 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all

Old 12-21-2014, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good morning all

Good Morning `Amy,
Looking forward to seeing your updates of the gift's you got for your Mustang for Christmas.

It's good to see you online during the day & I hope that you enjoy your Weekend off.

Also, I'm late on wishing you a

May you & member's have a blessed & Happy Holiday Season `amen

Old 12-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The concert was excellent. A lot better than I was expecting for sure. The game I am watching is the Steelers verses the cheifs. I am at work so I am trying to watch it as much as possible.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

good afternoon to all, took my dog to her classes did laundry and now im about to take my son and my nephew to skyzone, its a intoor trampoline park, i never been there but from what i hear it is really fun get my bonus this tuesday and i cant wait, thats going to my trans hopefully if nothing else decide to get in the way. well hope everyone has a safe and productive weekend.. oh almost forgot GO PATRIOTS!

Old 12-21-2014, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
The concert was excellent. A lot better than I was expecting for sure. The game I am watching is the Steelers verses the cheifs. I am at work so I am trying to watch it as much as possible.

Hi `Zach, thanks 4 your reply.
It's good 2 read that you enjoyed the concert. I like the vid I found on them Hope the Steelers are winning ?
I haven't had a chance to check...It's been a busy day at the Space Campus Hope U are off work or off work soon. > EnJoy your eve & your Monte

Originally Posted by owens91
good afternoon to all, took my dog to her classes did laundry and now im about to take my son and my nephew to skyzone, its a intoor trampoline park, i never been there but from what i hear it is really fun get my bonus this tuesday and i cant wait, thats going to my trans hopefully if nothing else decide to get in the way. well hope everyone has a safe and productive weekend.. oh almost forgot GO PATRIOTS!

Hi `George,
I wanta `go with you to the trampoline Park (Please)
I admire reading your post & your dedication to your son & family. I hope that you inspire others that read your words. I can't wait to have children (not yet ), but I hope to in my life.

Wish you, family & friends super holidays blessed with good health/love & happiness > EnJoy the Season

Old 12-21-2014, 03:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon folks!

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Happy Sunday everyone

The MotM calendars are now officially up for sale!

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mo...up-sale-51528/
Time is running out! Get your orders in quick to ensure you don't miss a single calendar day! 10 days left until the new year I bet it ships in time for the New Year still.

Old 12-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Talking `>Thanks Brent<

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Afternoon folks!

Time is running out! Get your orders in quick to ensure you don't miss a single calendar day! 10 days left until the new year I bet it ships in time for the New Year still.

Hi `Brent,
Thanks for the promo Thread on our New
MCF Calendar
I hope you are enjoying the games 2day &
that you get 2 watch NASCAR Later.
Wish you & Member's a Super Holidays

Old 12-21-2014, 05:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Guys, sorry I haven't posted much in the daily blog. I'm obviously still on the forum, but I've had a bunch of stuff going on outside of the forum.

Someone recommended I share a rant I had, and I figured this was the best place to share it

FORD!!! What the heck!! Aside from maybe the Ford trucks I've works on, the cars just have really GOOFY crap. Normally when I am angry with a Ford car, it's my wife's Mustang (simple jobs on that car end up biting me in the butt).
I just spent about 2 hours changing a retarded "heat hose assembly" on my mom's Taurus. The rubber on the assembly was fine, but the metal had rotted out. Below is a pic of this rig (none of the local parts stores stock it, we ordered it from RockAuto).
  1. Why in the world does it not just have molded rubber hoses from engine to heater core and heater core back to engine? I was tempted to buy a cut of generic heater hose and do that.
  2. What in the world is with that coolant by pass that bridges the in and out? This makes me think either the heater core does not flow enough coolant OR Ford has a fear of the heater core plugging up. And for that matter, why is the bypass rubber hose? This stupid think already has metal piping, what is a little more metal piping?
  3. Take note, some of the rubber hose pieces have crimped fittings.
  4. If you saw this in the car, the job MIGHT not be so bad if the upper intake of the car did not swoop up and damn near hit the firewall on the car.

I did watch a video last week on this replacement. Good video, but man, this job was annoying as heck. Makes me happy I'm NOT a mechanic!! Keep me to my GMs, thanks....

Sigh, end of rant.

Despite my annoyance with this job, I hope some of you got a laugh from my rant

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, 12/21/2014 &gt;&gt;Click Here&lt;&lt;-getimage.php-imagekey%3D3395781-imageurl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.rockauto.com%252finfo%252fmotorcraft%252f4f1z1.jpg  
Old 12-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone, well got almost all of the Christmas shopping done this afternoon only person left to buy for me is me and I have no clue what I can tell the wife that I want. I'm thinking of maybe asking for a snowblower, I used to have one, but went 3 years without even needing to start it, so I sold it for a amp and speaker cab, that in my defense I actually used and still have the speaker cab that I use with my new amp from time to time so it wasn't that bad of a deal for me, but now the snow has been getting worse in our area so I'm thinking a snowblower wouldn't be a bad purchase.

And National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is on tonight so we are going to be watching that, I just wish I had some Wally World mugs to drink egg nog out of lol

I hope everyone enjoys their evening

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, 12/21/2014 >>Click Here<<