Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

stray cats...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 08:42 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Well Ryan, you are out of options, i was gonna say animal control but that is out the window, so good hunting!
I don't understand why any time someone has an animal problem they feel using force is the first and ONLY answer?

I know I'm sure glad so far no one has killed my cat Smeekers cause they felt like he was a problem to them. Go ahead and say "Keep him in the house RJ. He's your pet, you deal with him." And to a point you could be right.

But also to that same degree I can say keep your dog, you kids, AND your vehicle off my property. I for one am tired of people thinking they can do whatever they feel like to me and I'm suppose to swallow their zhit. I'm tired of the vehicle and the snowmobile tracks in my grass. I'd love to put a few between the eyes of the jerk who rides his snowmobile through my yard any and every time a little snow falls. Go up to the MI and snowmobile your heart out dude it you want to use that thing. But keep it off my property and stop causing damage that you have no intention of paying for.

Now........... with all that off my chest. a little bit of patience goes a long way. AND they also make animal repellant that will kept the cats, dogs, hamsters, and skunks away from your property.

Anyone remember my post about the neighbor who let's their dog p--s on my car tires? Think THAT isn't frustrating? It is. I'd love to meet up with this dog owner in person. Till then I'll just have to resort to using animal repellant every so often.

Okay. I'm done.