Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> Stay outa my `Space < Thank You!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just finished searching and found that the below vid
(that was posted above) is `True
I thought it was a made `up comic `vid, but it's REAL
"There are unknown, unknowns

It you haven't click the `vid below ? U soon > WoW

Old 09-25-2013, 06:07 PM

LMAO!! Rumsfelds' speech is from Werner Erhard in his "Eronos" Foundation!!! a few decades ago

Werner Erhard

Old 09-26-2013, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by hauntedtexan
LMAO!! Rumsfelds' speech is from Werner Erhard in his "Eronos" Foundation!!! a few decades ago

Werner Erhard < Click

So it is the future into which you are living that gives you being and action in the present, even with your current circumstances.
Thank you very much.

Thank you very much `Ken for your post & link to Werner Erhard.
I shall return to his site to read his words & views.
p.s. Also, I will find (make) time to watch your posted `vid's > 4+ hours of research = knowledge ?
It's just amazes me how much I learn about life & our World on the MCF

"The real purpose of

est was to create space for people to participate in life – to experience true space and freedom in life."

Last edited by Space; 09-26-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:55 AM
Default It's your Country/World ? We can see you! 4-Sure

Edward Snowden NSA Scandal: Why We Need a Whistleblower Protection Program Do you think he did the right thing ? Did he hurt or help ?
I am still researching, but I find it interesting on what is happening in our Country & around our World. I advocate/endorse Peace & Happiness on Planet Earth for `all. `Space

Old 09-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Little known fact that the government doesn't want you to know...

Microsoft has been installing a fingerprint scanner into their black Microsoft computer mouses for the past 3 years. It works with Microsoft Windows and your internet connection to send your finger print and web browsing history to Microsoft. Which Microsoft then turns over to the government. Another way the government is keeping watch on us.

Don't buy the black Microsoft computer mouse. This is a highly secretive initiative that everyone involved is told to deny. The more they deny it's existence, is just more proof that it's real!

Old 09-26-2013, 10:26 AM

Thanks `Lou (Taz) for your post.
I did not know that fact, but I keep learning everyday on the `web & on the MCF

It's a new venue that I am exploring & all these revelations are like from outer `space I think it's going to be more difficult to hide & have privacy in our World ? Is that a good thing or a bad thing ? Time & the outcomes will reveal `if it's good or bad ?

I just don't want them to find out that I'm from a unknown `space

"The Dark Knight Rises" / Warner Bros
Pro Tip: If you are going to use Touch ID on your new iPhone 5S, make sure you don't leave your fingerprints lying around where Catwoman can find them

Old 09-26-2013, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Little known fact that the government doesn't want you to know...

Microsoft has been installing a fingerprint scanner into their black Microsoft computer mouses for the past 3 years. It works with Microsoft Windows and your internet connection to send your finger print and web browsing history to Microsoft. Which Microsoft then turns over to the government. Another way the government is keeping watch on us.

Don't buy the black Microsoft computer mouse. This is a highly secretive initiative that everyone involved is told to deny. The more they deny it's existence, is just more proof that it's real!

Microsoft Fingerprint Reader

by Microsoft

3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (177 customer reviews)
<hr size="1" id="product-title-divider" style="font: small/normal verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 3px 0px; height: 1px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204) !important; border-top-width: 1px !important; border-top-style: solid !important; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; white-space: normal; background-color: white; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" noshade="noshade"><table style="text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; word-spacing: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><table class="product" style="padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; font-size: small; border-collapse: collapse;"><tbody><tr id="actualPriceRow"><td class="priceBlockLabelPrice" id="actualPriceLabel" style="text-align: right; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-top: 0.5em; padding-right: 3px; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; vertical-align: top; white-space: nowrap;">Price:</td><td id="actualPriceContent" style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">$154.99 </td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
  • Microsoft® Optical Desktop With Fingerprint Reader, Black

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 128, 42); font-size: 14px; font-style: normal;">www.officedepot.com/.../Microsoft-Optical-Desktop-With-Fingerprint-R...</cite>‎

Microsoft Optical Desktop With Fingerprint Reader Black at Office Depot. ... There'salways time for coffee .... The Microsoft Optical Desktop With Fingerprint Reader provides convenient security for your computer while delivering ... as a wireless 3-button opticalmouse with tilt-wheel technology for scrolling in any direction.

Old 09-27-2013, 11:48 AM

Space, you really have to see the entire youtube about Dr Steven Greer! He describes the immense quantities if information that is shielded from not only the public, but the Gov't officials, that common sense dictates, should have access to. (not just space stuff) How in Gods name can anything be done legislatively without all the necessary info? Most of the "info hoarders" have significantly higher security levels than even the 4-8yr tenant, the President. Some of snowdons info in the leaks refers to false info given to Bush in that weapons decision in Iraq. It all comes down to the fact that we vote for the wrong people, we need to be able to vote for the folks in "human resources" that keep the REAL people in charge, that control all the pertinent info, employed Peace....

Old 09-27-2013, 01:03 PM

Thanks `Ken for your words on this topic.
Yes, I try to keep up with what is going on in our country/world,
but I'm on Information Overload

I do my best to master my time to get the most from everyday that I am given, but there never seems
to `be enough time to do & learn everything I want to read/know/search
It can be frustrating 4-Sure.

I'm always amazed when I read a member's post or hear someone
say that they are bored ? (I never understand that) ?

I do try to encourage all to get involved in their communities,
state, federal & international, but it seems that many are so busy
trying to survive that they claim they don't have time.
I can relate, but I have not given `up 4-Sure.

Our Country is in Crisis & I pray that "we the people" > wake `up
and get involved with their choice on who is leading this country.
Just not presently, but for many decades passed.
There is no middle class anymore, and the rich are in control.
To me it's the United States of Corporations & the Rich.

I think the USA should take care of itself first before we go
to other countries & tell them how to live.
We need to lead by example & not by force.
We need to make our Country Safe

There's to many in the USA living in fear.
How many can walk their streets at night & not be in fear ?
It should not be in the USA 4-Real,
but it is 4-Sure.

That's all, I must get back to work & then
do more research

- The `End -
4 `Now

Last edited by Space; 09-27-2013 at 01:06 PM.