Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007 | 11:14 AM
rj
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member
Default RE: SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (

A matching set? (cool)

Hers and also hers.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

[sm=dontgetit.gif] [sm=exactly.gif][sm=badidea.gif]

[sm=forgetit.gif]

[sm=closed.gif]

Old 10-10-2007 | 09:09 AM
|
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]Space -Home[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Will be moving boat to a friends River Dock with Hook-ups [/align][align=center]Wewill only have to pay for electric....No Marina fees : ) WoW.[/align][align=center]The owner of the boat will not return to the states until Jan 09 : )[/align][align=center](No Smok'in onboard - No Booze in motion : )[/align][align=center]I've been cleaning this home for the last two years, so I know it well.[/align][align=center]We must keep it in top shape : ) No Problem : )[/align][align=center]I also will be able to transfer my GP's land-line business phone &[/align][align=center]stay connected to AOL : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Bedroom in the back [/align][align=center]Will post more pic's later.[/align][align=center]Maybe getting a 250cc Bike : )[/align][align=center]Space is `Happy, but sure miss my Monte.[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your thoughts/concerns/wishes.[/align][align=center]`Space/girl-space, & Beach Bum's
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/A45D720A03FB47C593FB89C7B89DCF42.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/43015A8462654FB1B66A0EBA2DC78B12.jpg[/IMG]
[/align]

Old 10-10-2007 | 11:44 AM
rj
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Space,
Nice weekend get-a-way.

Say. One thing.
If the boat is a rockin, don't bother knockin.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

(Sorry)

Old 10-10-2007 | 04:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I really like the new Space Ride!

Old 10-10-2007 | 06:05 PM

Wow.. space actually has a ... Space ship? Its pretty gucci inside. Good thing your in florida

Old 10-10-2007 | 06:46 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

hey how's the insurance on that thing? hte only way my family that lives there can afford it is that they are locked in, teh hurricanes a couple of years ago sent prices skyrocketing. a boat may very well be the only way you can afford to live in florida anymore.

Old 10-11-2007 | 06:08 AM
|
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[:-]
Thanks everyone for your posts.
Duane -Cowboy-, The Insurance cost Ocean side has forced
many owners to sell.
Insurance cost on a $200K condo is over $6K a year for Hurricane Coverage [X(]
That is the reason my grandfather sold his
condo's, & why I'm moving. I could have moved in with
my grandfather, but he ismoving up to onehis properties in
Brevard County (Spacecoast) -(about 40 miles away).
The owner of the Houseboat is paying the insurance, and I will
just have to keep it maintained, and pay for the upkeep until
he returns in Jan 09. The owner also has a home here,that his
sister in living in. I got lucky.
I love, love, love the water & I'm justhappy to be, free....to `be...
me
Peace/Happiness to the reader of this : )
`Space
My MCF `Friends

Old 10-11-2007 | 08:49 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I dreamed of living on a house boat for awhile - when I was fishing bass tournaments. The thought of living on the water year round, the scenery, gentle rocking, the peace was quite appealling. Then a jet skiier flying around the boat woke me up from my dream...

I'm sorry you gave up your ride... But I understand the relief it was too, not to be saddled with a car payment. I like buying cash for my cars -- just didn't have a spare $20Gs on me, so payments it is...

Well, I hope you stick around anyways... Monte or no Monte... You're still part of the family

Old 10-11-2007 | 09:28 AM

Well Space...First of all, Im Proud to see you have your priorities in order. Thats one thing I learned the hard way. Second, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get done with school on time and have a good GPA. Third, Everyone is right, your not allowed to leave the forum. Fourth, I know you will find your dream Monte when the time is right. Thats Just how it happens. Lastly, That house boat would be the s h i t. Good luck space, It wouldnt be the same if you didnt stick around.

Old 10-11-2007 | 05:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: pops

SpaceRider:
You May Have to Give Up a Few Things Now ,But Get your Education it Will Payoff in the Long Run.
True.........BUT.........
Space, please don't allow those very liberal-minded college professors try to rewrite American history in your mind.
You are an extremely intelligent person (and even spiritual person) by all accounts.
America is an honorable country with millions of honorable people trying to do honorable things and live honorable lives.
Many college professors are devoted to making young people think that this country and all who live here are totally dishonorable.
You have a great Grandpa who remembers Kennedy, Eisenhower, and other great Democratic leaders who would have taken a bullet for this country.
Most current university professors would rather defect to France or Holland before they lay their life down for this country.
Use the wonderful knowledge and understanding handed down to you from ages of wonderful American leaders to guide your path.
Shalom!

Quick Reply: SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (