Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Default RE: SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (

no he can have he same sig. just needs to put a sold date on it LOL

But sorry space ya cant leave here we would have to go to your new house boat and force you to sit down and post again

Old 10-07-2007, 07:07 PM

SpaceRider:
You May Have to Give Up a Few Things Now ,But Get your Education it Will Payoff in the Long Run.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:20 AM

Well said, pops...well said.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:59 AM

Sorry to hear the news. The only way I'll part with my Monte is to upgrade to a newer model. Best of luck!

Old 10-08-2007, 06:56 AM

I know how you feel Space,but things will always work out for the better.I had to sell my '85 Monte SS for financial reasons years ago,but it was worth it ( money for a down payment on a house).You are making a similar move for your education,which is an excellent investment as well.I hope we still hear from you.Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

BTW[:-]...quitting the forum was never an option!! Even if you never get another Monte (perish the thought[:@]) you were not allowed to leave us!

That's right.

Your @$$ has been simulated.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Wow, get back from a trip to go on another trip. Peace to you Spacerider. May the joy you bring us follow you every where.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:38 PM

Space being monte less? We should set up a charity or something.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]`Space Blog[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for taking the time to post, and share[/align][align=center]your words. [/align][align=center]I'm presently going through Monte Carlo Withdrawals : ),[/align][align=center]but it seems everybody has to do, what they have to do.[/align][align=center]Like many, I'm just trying to survive in our constant changing[/align][align=center]World. I've been too busy to be depressed. : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm happy that I got top money for my showroom Monte,but I[/align][align=center]miss her.I was good to her, and she was good to me.[/align][align=center]She was always there, when I needed her. I'd stick my[/align][align=center]key intoher,& she would always come to life. Shealways performed beyond my expectations. I fed her the best [/align][align=center]fuel, and fluids and would wash her body and kept her[/align][align=center]spotless.When not in use, she would be placed in her[/align][align=center]crib (Garage), and covered awaiting the next insertion[/align][align=center]of my key : ) I miss her,she was[/align][align=center]expensive, butshe was worth all the sacrifices, to have her in [/align][align=center]my life. [/align][align=center]I now dream of her replacement, but first I must continue[/align][align=center]to give up, to get what my future may hold.[/align][align=center]It's just amazing, what one will do for the Love of Monte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The MCF has been a safe haven on the web tolearn/share[/align][align=center]and meet other enthusiast from around the world, and [/align][align=center]from all ages & backgrounds that love their Monte Carlo's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ihave less then two years to complete my degree, and only[/align][align=center]a few more months before I'm out of my teens, soI'm looking[/align][align=center]forward to the adventures. Mygirlfriend will also be finished[/align][align=center]with her nursing training, and we will be a two income family.[/align][align=center]Until then, we willcontinue to be the Beach Bum's Southern[/align][align=center]Red Necks that live in a floating trailer on the Indian River : ).[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I will post pictures of our floating home soon.[/align][align=center]Again, thanks everyone for your concerns, your thoughts,[/align][align=center]your net friendships.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`d. Space[/align]

Old 10-09-2007, 06:47 AM

Yep. Dont worry space. 2 years isnt that long, and when you guys become DINKS (dual income, no kids) you'll have more then enough. heck maybe you and your missus could have a matching set.

Quick Reply: SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (