Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, finally getting the chance to stop in and say hi. Ran some errands this morning and now i just came in from creating my workshop for my little computer business. Now to relax for the rest of the afternoon.

Old 11-26-2011, 02:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Hey ANGIE A.K.A. Speed racer .. You stay on the other side of the Border. Cause you Don't want to come here and play with the BIG DOGS.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Cause you Don't want to come here and play with the BIG DOGS.

I dare you to come down here and see what we do to the BIG DOGS - red, white or BLUE. Our Montes have been known to leave your's in the dust. Your speedometer doesn't even go past 95 does it???

Old 11-26-2011, 04:04 PM

Lol y'all crack me up. I'll keep my Z28. It may not be a big block but it still lays down some power

Old 11-26-2011, 04:25 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi all - just resting up for another overnight shift - woohoo!

Old 11-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hello everyone. just got off the trainer for the day. i think i pulled a muscle pretty bad today . now it is time to relax

Old 11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Hey ANGIE A.K.A. Speed racer .. You stay on the other side of the Border. Cause you Don't want to come here and play with the BIG DOGS.
Originally Posted by Possum
I dare you to come down here and see what we do to the BIG DOGS - red, white or BLUE. Our Montes have been known to leave your's in the dust. Your speedometer doesn't even go past 95 does it???

Alright!

FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

Old 11-26-2011, 06:11 PM

Hello fellow bloggers. This is the first chance I have really had a chance to get on here and say hello. Rick and Angie you both crack me up.
The baby is finally feeling better and her sleep patterns are getting better. My girls never fail to amaze me. I was talking to Susan just after I got up and got ready for work. She tells me you will never guess what your daughter did yesterday. So I said which daughter because I only have four (Jamieson aged 27 years, Alexis aged 3 years in January, Abbygail aged 2 years in January, and Ariel aged 3 weeks on Thanksgiving)? Susan says to me that she was playing in the livingroom with Alexis and Abbygail and told the two girls she had to stop playing now because she has to go feed Ariel. At that moment Alexis takes of her shirt, squeezes her breast to make her little nipple stick out and then says to Susan "You play with Abby mommy, I will go feed baby Ariel." In case you hadn't guessed the baby is breast fed. I thought it was hilarious. They don't miss anything for sure.
I am working at the mouse house tonight. It was busy earlier, but now has slowed down. It is my Friday. I am looking forward to the weekend. I have plans for Thanksgiving dinner with my mom tomorrow. Monday I need to go get a new floor jack because my old one blew a seal. I need to put tires back on my Mustang so I can move it. I need to get the 340 Duster into the back yard so I don't have any issues with zoning. I also need to put up another section of fence. I have a neighbor behind me that is a witch and that was being kind. She gives me a hard time and calls zoning every chance she gets. She used to own my house and hers. She took a mortgage out on mine and had it forclosed upon. To do the mortgage she had to subdivide the lot and the houses. It was originally a three acre lot. I have two of the three acres and until recently I had the nicer house. I have tried to be nice to her, but I have run out of patience with her. I will no longer be nice.

Last edited by mousehousemoparman; 11-26-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Did I read that right? There's 24 years between your first and second? Congrats on the newborn!

Old 11-26-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Did I read that right? There's 24 years between your first and second? Congrats on the newborn!
Not exactly Lou. There is a little more to the story. My daughter is 27 and she lives in St. Petersburg Florida. She has two daughters of her own with another on the way. I have a grand daughter that is a few months older than Alexis. I have a son that will be 23 years old in March. He is in the Navy and is stationed in Seattle Washington. I divorced their mother four years ago and started another family with Susan who is 15 years younger than me. Now you know the rest of the story. There is a big gap between my second and third child.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun