Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Saturday, November 26, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Owner: `Brett, from Nebraska
2006 Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please make a Post & say Hi, don't be shy!

Last edited by Space; 11-26-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:13 AM
Smile Wish Teacher & You a Happy/Safe Saturday : )

EveryBody
Wish you a Happy `Day
"Be Good to yourself & others, & please help those
in need `if you can, `if you care?"
Now, go drive your Monte & your `Life
to where you want 2 `be
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 11-26-2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Help Someone in Need if U can ~> Thanks
Old 11-26-2011, 03:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default Saturday

Good Morning Space. Man it was a long day on fri. But had a lot of Fun with my family. But by 10:30 pm after picking up my wife from her part time job. I knew it was time for a Recharge. Told my son & his wife & mine GOODNIGHT. I had no proble falling to sleep. But here it is 3:06 am and i'm on here talking to the world as we know it .. I know i'll be back on later this morning. But I had to check in and see what's going on. Today is a restful day. No running around.All 8 of us are just going to be at home today. I think my daughters will come over here this aft. My son & His wife are staying one more day. Since were having such a good time. The Grand kids were happy hearing that. So it looks like football & food and a lot of chatter going on today. And thats a good thing. We only see our son & his family 4 times a yr. Michigan & Ohio State game today. GO BLUE ok going back to bed for a few more hrs. Goodnight everyone up reading this. Back in a few hrs

Old 11-26-2011, 03:30 AM

..Good Morning Rick, It's great to read that your family is staying longer & that you can enjoy more time together.
Wish you & family great memories & a SuperSaturday time together Go Buckeyes LOL
================================================== ==============================
Below from yesterday's Blog

Hey Taz, there's some drunk Monte parked on the Tracks again, should we stop or run it over
===========================================
Great `Sig ~> Sgt
What's everyone doing `up this early ? I'm on my night shift break...Wish you some rest or a Happy Saturday Morn'in

Last edited by Space; 11-26-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. I'm just sitting here sippin' a cup of coffee and enjoying the quiet time before the rest of the houshold wakes up. It's 41° with 76% humidity. The rain held off yesterday so I decided to wash the Monte. The way my luck runs though it will pour today and she'll will be covered with dirt by the end of the day. I'm going to take the family out for breakfast, then go do some grocery shopping. Other than that no plans for the day. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:20 AM

Good Morning `Mike, I like your routine & that you enjoy your private time & time with family...Wish you SunShine & a HappySafe `Day...EnJoy your weekend & thanks for checking in with your Monte Family
=============================================
MCF Weather Report for Member's

How to read this map Severe Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast
Auto Updated
Member's `if you are out there somewhere Be Safe `Ok
==========================================
ToDay's Movies/Vid's Below (Take a break, have another cup of coffee/juice/beverage/relax: )
Time lapse of the Smoky Mountains
^ Click above ^
Dan Stewart shot vide time lapse video of clouds moving over the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. + the link has some great short video's...Take a break~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 11-26-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:08 AM

1 Year Member
Default saturday

Good Morning for the 2nd time today. Kind of Hard to sleep in ! When you have 3 little boys run into your bedroom asking PaPa Rick are you sleeping ? Then sit up real quick and say NO. man they ran out faster then they came in. Heading to the shower while they ran downstairs to see their Mom. Morning again Space. HI Mike. Its 46 here this am. Not sure what the weatherman has for us today. And I don't care! The Monte was washed weds aft and is still nice & clean. And it isn't going any where soon. I ve got 3 boys ages 2,4 & 6 plus a 6 month old girl waiting to give Papa Rick a hard time. So I've got to get ready for them More later.

Old 11-26-2011, 07:40 AM

Morning, all. Sounds like you'll have a busy fun day with the kids Rick. Blue skies and warmer weather are back so I'm going to finish detailing the Monte's exterior. I'm trying my new Mothers wheel polish, then wax over that. Then it's off to the Wildlife center for a few hours work with the animals. Hope everybody has a good Saturday!

Old 11-26-2011, 07:47 AM

1 Year Member

Angie: You want to see Wildlife come over today. I've got 3 wild kids 2 4 & 6. We can sneak up on them and take pictures. Then scare them. And watch them run off into different directions. Like watching the 3 Stooges run around

Old 11-26-2011, 08:34 AM

I'll be right there. We try to avoid scaring our animals at the Center - once you've been sprayed by a skunk you learn these things. Speaking of skunks - how do you insert a smiley face or other emoticon in your Forum messages? I don't see an option for that. Just wondering....

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun