Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 8/31/13 > CHECK `IN <

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile "Traitor > LOL < LOL < >LOL

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831

My sister has tickets and asked if I wanted to go? Should I go or just stay here and watch on TV?........
Hi `Chris, stay home & watch T.V., we will go to the game with your sister Enjoy the game on T.V. >Thanks

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Sorry guys!!! I've been very busy! Life is good as always when been hangin with somw cool people the last few days...no time for the computer..

Sure `Jen, you rather hang around with some real cool live people, then with all your internet MCF cyber `friends that aren't allow to get `out & `play Sure, we just sit here & wait 4 U 24/7 & you've rather `be out having fun with those real life people... Did you even ever think `bout us when you were out having fun with those real people...(What's that like ?) instead of typing, do you talk to each other ? What do you talk about ? Sounds like it would be a lot of pressure to answer someone that ask you a question...Do you have time to think about it & research b-4 your answer like we do on the MCF...Or do you just answer with anything that falls outa your head I have so many more questions, but I don't want to take any more of your time away from your new REAL Life Cool `Friends
I bet your new friends don't roll on the floor with laughter like we do on the `Web when we read your words
================================
p.s. Hi `Jen, great to see you online & it's great to read that life is good & that you are having a great time T

Last edited by Space; 08-31-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Evening EV1!
Hopeing EV1 had a Great Saturday...

At the last minute Lizzy deceided to take off of work to go with me to Mentor on the Lake Car Show!(she took a paid sick day) It was Great to finally meet Jason (Maniac) He saved us a Killer spot in the Shade! (lasted all day) In that spot/area.. Got to meet a cpl of his other friends, With some very cool rides!! What a Great Looking Park! Lots O Great cars there as well.

Jason (Maniac) Also re adjusted my PCM...heheheheh.. ... hat a HUGE difference it made!!!! For openers.... No more rev limiter!!! (I can run 250mph now.. (If the Motor would twist that hard) Also heres the Kicker! On 1 Tank of gas.... I was able to travel...round trip 368 Miles! ON 1 TANK OF GAS!!!! Me thinks that's pretty dang Good! That's traveling around 70 mph there and back on the freeway... That's from my house.... to Mentor OH... and back home again!
Jason,
I have never gotten that kind of fuel Mileage before out of it! TY TY TY TY!
and thanks for getting me that Intake duct also!
Your a Good Man!.... I look forward to the next time we can hangout! Loved your Monte ...Very Nice! Maybe we can do it again next year?
I know Jason took some nice pics of some killer rides ... I hope he posts them! ... I took a few with my phone...but there not worthy to post,
I shoulda taken our camera... I just forgot to pic it up on my way out the door...

Have a Great Night EV1!

Lou,
Hope all is well with your father and have a safe trip home!
Prayers and Blessings your way for you and your father!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 08-31-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Keane,
It's great to read that you will be in charge all week...You have the talent & abilities to do the `job 4-Sure...After a week you should have everything working so smooth that they will probably fire the manager & name you the new Store Manager with a Big Pay increase

Just keep doing your best & you will succeed @ your `job & in your Life...Good Luck & keep us updated....

I just treat everyone like I'd like to be treated & it has really worked out for me. I'm the youngest employee manager in our corporation and it was difficult when I first became a supervisor, but once I proved I could do the job everything has been great...

Good Luck on your new responsibilities 4-Sure p.s Stay Positive & don't let the bad drag you down 4-Real
--------------------------------------------------
I'm just about finished with my orders & reports...Can't wait to hit the beach (My grandfather is already there) Mike is outside on his skateboard (lol) He keeps tell'in me to hurry `up & he's been slowing me down (LOL)...

Member's, keep our Blog & Forum active & make a post or more
I know I have the ability and knowledge to do it, but theres only so much you can do in a day. I'll just have to do as much as I can, only downside is all the extra stuff I do goes unnoticed, they just expect I to happen.

Old 08-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

AHHH, went to the game, had a pretty good time and the Pirates won 7-1 in front of a sell-out crowd and are in first place all alone....Also, a little bonus was "Skyblast Fireworks" while the band ThirdEyeBlind played for about an hour........

Pirates erupt early, sit alone atop NL Central

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 08-31-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Sure `Jen, you rather hang around with some real cool live people, then with all your internet MCF cyber `friends that aren't allow to get `out & `play Sure, we just sit here & wait 4 U 24/7 & you've rather `be out having fun with those real life people... Did you even ever think `bout us when you were out having fun with those real people...(What's that like ?) instead of typing, do you talk to each other ? What do you talk about ? Sounds like it would be a lot of pressure to answer someone that ask you a question...Do you have time to think about it & research b-4 your answer like we do on the MCF...Or do you just answer with anything that falls outa your head I have so many more questions, but I don't want to take any more of your time away from your new REAL Life Cool `Friends
I bet your new friends don't roll on the floor with laughter like we do on the `Web when we read your words
================================
p.s. Hi `Jen, great to see you online & it's great to read that life is good & that you are having a great time T
Hey, I love chatting with you all too! You all are my second family after all <3
I think about it every day, "I wonder how my monte people are!" And I'm thankful that I have some of those friends close by. (A few are actually on this forum!)
One of them is my friend Dave(mentioned him countless times) Probably the coolest guy ever. I swear this guy is like my long lost older brother or something its hilarious!
We gone out to another meet the other night. Took a sweet pic of our rides before the show... and he says his looks filthy...

We talk about lots and lots and lots of car stuff all the time :P
I'll have pics of the rest of the meet sometime tomorrow night..

Old 09-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

only picture I took at the game tonight, before it started......

Twins trade Morneau to Pirates

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 09-01-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:05 AM

Thanks for the info Space.