Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 8/31/13 > CHECK `IN <

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 09:08 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Jerry, you're welcome & I'm just telling it like I see `it

I hope that you are feeling better & that you get the job @ corporate that you want 4-Sure...

Yes, I also would love to be at the beach (so close, yet so far away : )
"All good things come to those that wait" ? ? I've been waiting & it's my turn >

Wish you a super weekend with family + having a swimming pool to enjoy...How's Hunter's Hot Rod coming along ?

Wish you & member's a Super WeekEnd > EnJoy

Old 08-31-2013, 09:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

His Buick is just sitting here. Haven't done much to it.
The Camaro is coming along. Working on a few mechanical things before I hit the cosmetics. It is plated but I have only driven it around the hood a few times. Rides like a log wagon, I think they were running it on the strip. we are going to remove the shackles from the leaf springs today and see if that loosens up the rear end. It just has no give. I like the traction bars so hoping I can leave those on. Lots of work needed on this car but I will get it sooner or later. Not in a hurry. Just something to toy with. Also they put a power glide tranny in it and I am trading it for a stock 350. Power Glides only have 2 gears and with gas so high, need that 3rd one.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:25 AM

Hi `Jerry,
It's great to have toys to play with & I hope you don't get to busy that you can't play Were the shackles flipped/reserved ? There's some super suspensions set `ups for Camaro's (depending on your use) Street/Track/Touring...

Look forward to future pic's of all your toys & updates...
EnJoy the fun of it all

Old 08-31-2013, 09:29 AM

<table width="100%" align="center" class="tborder" id="post567649" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr><td class="thead"> Today, 10:19 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"><!-- user info --> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="6" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">DEI Monte SS 04 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_567649", true); </script>

Garage is empty, add now
</td><td width="100%"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Join Date: Feb 2008

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --> </td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_post_567649"><!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr size="1" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Does anyone know if there are any members left on Long Island NY?
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
DEI Monte SS 04
<!-- / sig -->
<!-- controls -->
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Hi `Greg,
I'm sorry to say that they all moved away when they found out that you lived there Great to see you online, and hopefully one of our MCF Member's that live in your area will post or PM you & you can get together...Look forward to your future posts & updates on your life & your Monte Carlo
Wish you a Super Holiday Weekend > EnJoy

Old 08-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Zen

No work sunday an monday I can use the break

Old 08-31-2013, 09:48 AM

Hi MCF
I came up to the warehouse to help space out so we can hit the beach for a few. I miss checking in on the MCF & I will explore and check out whats been happening.

Space is taking a shower break (he needed one) lol
Im back working the crane at the port but miss the guys at the warehouse.Bums Tommy & JD are working down at the Miami port. We miss them 4sure.

I hope that everyone has a safe-happy holiday weekend where U R
Peace-Out from Beachbum'Mike
========================
Hi 'Zen, enjoy

Old 08-31-2013, 09:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Space, im more of an afternoon/evening/night person.

I managed to not have my hours cut next week, but its gonna be a rough week as my manager is off so is the guy that usually helps fill in, so its all me next week. Rushed to get a lot of things done this morning so I don't have to do them tonight as I had more than I could handle. Probably gonna be a rough start to the week, be interesting to see how it goes.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone!
Good to hear from ya bum'Mike, Hope you space and the other bum's enjoy your day!
Hope all is going well too!

Old 08-31-2013, 10:01 AM

Hi Keane,
Space is away getting cleaned up or in the warehouses. He should be back online soon. Im just checking threads but noticed all the mods U did 2 your Intimidator SS Its looking great &I like the tail lights + super detailed in the pics I seen in your thread WoW
Hope things go good 4 U at work and that U R in charge
peace-out from Beach bum'Mike
Hi Devin & thank you > I noticed U got a new 'sig > looks great 4sure!!!
wish U & yours a great weekend to enjoy..
im hoping later that space & I can get 2 the beach 4sure!!!
Now he's look'in 4 something 2 eat LOL > he always is (LOL)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 08-31-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:03 AM

Mornin guys. Up and around now. I stayed up and helped a friend move yesterday and finally got home around 10. Fell asleep pretty quickly lol.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, 8/31/13 > CHECK `IN <