Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 3/15/2014 > Check In - Everyone<

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Keane,
Isn't it great to have a `job & be able to go out & make $'s to pay for the things we have, want & desire. I've been @ work since 11PM last eve & hope 2 get `off by noon Then it's Party Time (in my dreams) LOL

Wish you a Easy Work Day & Fun when you get off work...Enjoy & try to make it a good positive day in your life...

p.s. Good Morning `Damien & thanks for your post/words > EnJoy
It wouldn't be so bad if I could get adequate sleep. When I get home I'll probably just be doing school work. Playing the waiting game right now with selling my monte and also on a new dd.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:52 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up $400 Million

Saturday, March 15, 2014

MEGA MILLIONS Jackpot Grows To $400 Million

No one won Friday night's MEGA MILLIONS jackpot, so the estimate for the Tuesday, March 18, 2014 jackpot rose to $400 million ($224 million cash value).

* It's my turn isn't `it ? (Please) LOL
My boss gave me a ticket Now, I shall dream
Is anyone else getting a ticket ? If so, Good Luck

Times X 400
"2 dare 2 `dream in SpaceVision"

Old 03-15-2014, 09:00 AM
Cool "Be the Driver & drive away your Problems"

Hi `Keane,
If you are having problems sleeping ? There are many resources on the web with some good information...Like exercise, a hot bath, not eating b-4 rest etc....

If it's a serious sleep problem (?), I suggest seeing your doctor for help.

Everyone can only do the best that they can `do 4-Sure.
I do my best to not worry about problems that are out of my control & refuse to let the bad in life drag me down. It can be a constant battle some days. I just use that delete `key in my mind when a problem enters it . First, I say to myself "Is there anything I can do about this problem now ?", if there is I do it & if there isn't > I just delete it & get on with my life in pursuit of happiness for myself & other's in my life.

I hope that my words helps, or gives you something to think about ? Oh, go get a Lotto ticket & dream that will take your mind off your problems + solve some of them (or create more) `if you win Keep Racing & never give `up Good Luck 4-Sure from `Space

p.s. Post your problems on my new thread "What's your Problem ?" Maybe one of our member's can help or suggest ?
pss. Good Luck on your LS Sale + finding another good D.D.

Below from Dr Google (Search)
Sleep Disorders and Sleeping Problems: Symptoms, Treatment, and ...

www.helpguide.org/life/sleep_disorders.htm‎

Are you struggling with a sleep problem? It may be a sleep disorder. Learn how to recognize and cure your problem.Understanding sleeping problems - ‎Signs and symptoms - ‎Insomnia

How to solve 9 sleep problems - CNN.com

...sleep.problems/index.html?...‎
CNN

Sep 25, 2009 - For anyone who has tossed and turned at night, here's some expert advice for solving nine sleep problems. Good sleep habits don't solve ...
[/COLOR]

">Sleep Problems and Sleep Disorder Types and Descriptions - WebMD

www.webmd.com/sleep.../understanding-sleep-problems-basics‎
WebMD

Learn more from WebMD about the types and causes of various sleep problems.

Last edited by Space; 03-15-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good morning forum. Got to sleep in today but now I have to do some homework then who knows what after. I do know I am having a fire tonight though.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Thumbs up >Hot Times< LOL

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning forum. Got to sleep in today but now I have to do some homework then who knows what after. I do know I am having a fire tonight though.

Hi `Zack, what's it like 2 sleep in ? (LOL). Oh, there's always homework in life (in zchool & after zchool: ) >(even `if you don't have a home or are homeless) "I'll work 4 food" "Dreams are where we want to `go & WORK is how we get there" >4-$ure (lol)

Who knows what ?(not `me 4-Sure) > *I have a lot of `what's & not many knows*

Wish U a Hot/Fun/Time this `eve > EnJoy p.s. Don't get burned/`be safe out there 4Real!
==========================
Good Morning Westcoast `Mike, wish U Sunshine & a Happy WeekEnd !

Last edited by Space; 03-15-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Thanks space, I will make sure to keep it a hot fire. It was nice to sleep in too. I dont get to do it much.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Its a combination of both space, last night was due to lack of time for alot of sleep, and because i had to go to sleep much earlier than normal, its hard to fall asleep. I like my sleep and i need plenty of it to be fully functional and in a good mood. I'll certainly have to get some lotto tickets before tuesday.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
It wouldn't be so bad if I could get adequate sleep. When I get home I'll probably just be doing school work. Playing the waiting game right now with selling my monte and also on a new dd.
I realize the hardship of work & school simultaneously, but sleep deprivation can take a toll on your health. It can cause depression and cardiovascular problems just to name a couple. As 'Space mentioned, you may want to consult your doctor and see if he recommends a sleep study done.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Thumbs up "2 be" & `be thankful <

Hi `Keane, thanks for your reply. The only thing you can do is keep doing the best that you can do. Never give `up on getting to where you want to be in life or you will never get there.

Yes, I don't encourage gambling, but for a chance to win that many $'s it's a fun investment or buying a dream until the drawing...LOL

=================================
Zach, EnJoy your Time = `Life...
Master your time & you will Master your `Life (?) Yes
===============================
Good Morning Mod Michael,
Wish you a super time on your business trip & getting to see/visit your grandmother..

Wish you & Member's a Great Weekend > `Life > EnJoy

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, 3/15/2014 > Check In - Everyone<