Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Robyn's Internet BROKE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Photobucket
Default Robyn's Internet BROKE!

Everybody I have DSL at my house with verizon and when I got home from work last night I have no dial tone, therefore I have no internet. Verizon doesn't give a rats *** and they refuse to come out and fix it until wednesday of next week.... Those of you who have my phone number please use it!!!

Old 09-19-2009, 02:20 PM

Hi Robyn, Sorry 2 read that you are not able to connect to the WorldWide`Web...I posted your Phone # on every site I know, and a few X rated ones, just 4 `fun LOL.

So get ready, I'm sure you will be gett'in lots of calls.
I put it on Craig's List National & Internationl.
"BeautIFUL Lady will give free rideS in her AweSome HotRod Red Monte Carlo" What 4-Sure `not : ) LOL
Hope they get it fix sooner...Wish U a `hAPPy

Old 09-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Photobucket

SPACE!!!! There you go tryin to hook me up with MORE LOSERS..! Do you KNOW the kind of people that hang out on craigslist!??! Yes she is AWESOME... Tomorrow she gets washed again, too much road dirt. maybe I'll go for a cruise up to grove city to go shopping.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:12 PM

Hey I resemble that remark. lol I spend way to much time and money on craigslist.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey, I used to work internet technical support for Verizon DSL. That call centre in just down the street. At the time when I worked there, the London Ontario call centre managed about 60% of the generated calls for Eastern US Verizon DSL. All the calls are American in origin. The place paid well, but they really don't give a rats *** about any one and they really make employees and customer feel like an insignificant number (not a human). Although the centre employs about a 1000 people, with Verizon everybody is disposable so few have worked there more then 2 years. You'd probably be surprised to see how little your tech support can/ is doing for you or how unimportant your call is to Verizon.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow that sucks Robyn! Is there many options in your area?

Around here, we only have two choices. DSL or Cable internet with our one and only cable company. The cable service is okay, but because their central hub is in a town almost 4 hours away, the speed is not as fast as it could be. It also causes many websites to think I live in a town I've never been to in my life.

BTW... Hey Space, is that the phone number I saw written on the wall in the cafetreria?

Old 09-20-2009, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
SPACE!!!! There you go tryin to hook me up with MORE LOSERS..! Do you KNOW the kind of people that hang out on craigslist!??! Yes I am AWESOME...

Sorry, just try'in 2 help. Sorry 4-Sure : )
I will go and delete, and stop post'in
"Try 2 help, and they still complain" lol
OK, I am a Craigslist Junkie...
I check it everyDay for Monte Carlo's &
read the restroom walls for #'s ~< LOL

Last edited by Space; 09-20-2009 at 04:04 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hope you can get your internet connection up and running soon Robyn! We have Comcast, and it goes in and out WAY too much in the evenings.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 AM
Photobucket

Lou. we have either Comcast for cable or Verizon for Dsl, or you are S O fing L. Brent, trust me I KNOW how little insignificant I have been made to feel over the past few days... my mother has epilepsy and the home phone is the only phone we have, besides my cell phone which nobody gets but me (can you imagine if my mom answered my phone !?) and my dad's phone which he needs while on the road to work.... I said she needs to be able to dial 911... and the number for verizon repair basically said "there's nothing they could do" WHAT THE ****?!?!

Thank god I don't have their ****ing FIOS. I have directv... thinking about dumping their *** too and go with DISH. At least we treat our customers like human beings.