Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

rest in peace lexi mae :'(

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default rest in peace lexi mae :'(

I'm at a loss of words as of now. My companion, Lexi Mae was a 3yr old Rottweiler. We had her since she was a pup and she was the best. She was like a child to us and she passed away yesterday. We are thinking she had a heart attack but not certain. She was running outside playing and she came up on the porch and collapsed. We rushed to her and tried everything we could to save her but there was no hope she only made it about a minute if that after collapsing. We loved her so much and she will always be our little girl. I always looked forward to coming home from work and her greetings and jumping on me and nudginge for all the attention because she got jealous if I gave attention anywhere else but to her. She loved chewing bottles, we laid in bed with her yesterday morning and I gave her a water bottle to play with and we watched her puncture it and then chew the cap off then rip off the label. She was so great, she slept with us every night and now it's so lonely at home. I know she was just a dog but we are not playing on having kids so she was like our daughter. This hurts so bad I miss my little girl and wish I could have her back so bad!

I love u Lexi Mae :'( :'( :'(

Old 02-04-2013, 10:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Sorry to hear John. I lost my pup this past summer too from heart problems. I hope everything gets better for you. Dogs aren't just dogs, they are like family, maybe even closer than some of the family. just remember that all dogs go to heaven, I'm sure there's so many pop bottles up there she doesn't know which one to pick!!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:17 AM

Hi `John,
So sorry to read that your long time friend departed to another space (Doggie Heaven)...There are no good words for a loss this close.
I believe `if you keep Lexi Mae in your heart/mind/spirit that she will always be with you.

I hope in time that you can get yourself another Rottweiler & maybe name her Lexi Mae II I do hope & believe that we all will be reunited when our time is `up on planet `earth ?

May your loss be replaced with your long time memories & hopefully a new Rottweler in your future to love & be your new best friend...May your sorry's past with time & your good memories last 4-ever...Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

John I am so sorry about your leximae. I completely understand and definitely know how your feeling!
It hasn't been that long since my Zeus passed.
my heart goes out to you and yours.for your loss.
If it's any consolation...your welcome to come play with our Lexi. She likes water bottles too.
Prayers to you and your loss.
I'm sorry John.
When you pass...lexi will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for you!
Just like my Zeus will for me!

That's promise!!!!!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 02-04-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:44 AM

Sorry to hear about your dog...

I have 3 and have had to burry 4 in my yard since 2005.

Maybe you will be ready to give another little puppy a good home soon...

Old 02-04-2013, 10:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

So very sorry to hear

Old 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Sorry to hear about Lexi Mae .

Old 02-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Sorry to hear...): there is plenty of us who gone through the same struggle this year and last. Me and the wife had to put down her dog last month...he was a 15yr pekingese. I still do miss coming home to him, seeing that happy look on his old face. Biggest mush in the world. My best wishes to Lexi, may she rest in peace<3

Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

That sucks man. Truly sorry about your loss. It doesn't matter if it was a pet, friend or family member, the heart ache is still the same.

Rest assured, we all know how you feel.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Sorry tohear that John. I know it hurts like Hell to lose a friend like that. We to lost Sheba yrs ago. And I said back then I never want to go thru that again. When I got home from the Vet. Everyone in the house was down in the dumps all day. But here we are again with our buddy Ozzie. Who is a member of our family now for almost a year. Took us more then10 yrs to come to grips wih it. But were glad we found Ozzie. Hope the pain goes away quickly for you. Rick

Quick Reply: rest in peace lexi mae :'(