Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Default RE: `Moderator Wiz Kidd Moves to #2 : )

see i only ran on log book it just was lose leaf LOL

And i always came off a vacation also. man it was nice going to all those fishing trips etc....

But i dont have to worrie about it to much the the wife would never touch the wheel. knowing her it would have to be me drivign.

But actually dont need to worrie about it i am a local driver here now.
So if ya see road constructing in the area mon-sat. it might be the mouse runnign the truck threw the area. with the raod base in it.

Old 06-06-2007, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: - Race of the Mod's -

[align=center][:-]The Race is gett'in closer....Mod Wiz Kidd has kicked in his SuperCharger [:-][/align][align=center]

Top 10 Posters
[/align][align=center]#1
mickey
3182[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]#2

wiz kidd
[/align][align=center]Total postsas of ToDay [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Whose gona stay # 1 ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Mickey has been busy gett'in a `job, but he's been work'in on his Monte Carlo : )[/align][align=center]It has been in the pit's for repairs, but watch out....the race is gett'in close.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks Moderator's for all your help & posts.[/align][align=center]Just wait until Mod Bigg `J gets his puter fixed : )[/align][align=center]He started in the back of the field, but I heard that he's go'in with[/align][align=center]the bottle : )[/align][align=center][sm=nxsmile.gif][sm=nerd.gif][sm=gears.gif][/align][align=center]and a new SuperCharged `puter : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM

I think Space is coming up on you two very quickly.

Hmm maybe we should make him a Mod..............

Old 06-06-2007, 02:09 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Mrrench

I think Space is coming up on you two very quickly.

[/align][align=center]LOL, Thanks `Michael, but I don't think the SpaceKid[/align][align=center]would make a Good MCF `Mod.[/align][align=center]All the post would turn into X-Rated Post : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We would Pipe In SuperLoud Music & have naked Women danc'in around the[/align][align=center]forum & DJ would be arrested for child **** : )[/align][align=center]plus[/align][align=center]MCF Happy Hour[/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]All language would be vulgar...& no one under 21 would be allowed.[/align][align=center]They would cancel the MCF : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space is better off left,lost in Space & Driv'in[/align][align=center]the other members Crazy with his posts : )[/align][align=center]I'm just happy to be a MCF Member & keep learn'in something[/align][align=center]everyday I come here.[/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy & I now nominate Michael -Mrrench- for a position[/align][align=center]as MCF `Mod : )[/align][align=center]Thanks Michael & Member's 4 putt'in up with me : )[/align][align=center]Be Happy[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/67728AFBEEA84D808B7DFD56D7DA1784.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]See, it's start'in already : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-06-2007, 02:36 PM

We tried that. He wouldn't bite!!

Well I figure I should get my 2 words in this blatant display of disregard for the MCF bylaw against post-whoring!! You guys are hilarious! Hmmm...will my conscience allow me to post ***** 2000 times to catch up with these "Master-Debators?" Only time will tell.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: Bigg J

We tried that. He wouldn't bite!!

Well I figure I should get my 2 words in this blatant display of disregard for the MCF bylaw against post-whoring!! You guys are hilarious! Hmmm...will my conscience allow me to post ***** 2000 times to catch up with these "Master-Debators?" Only time will tell.
I'd like to add, they are not only Mater-Debaters!!!

All the top posters here are also "Cunning-Linguists!!!"[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

POST *****! WHO'S A POST *****??!?!?1 LOL

Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 AM

[align=center]The Mod Race Heats Up[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Starting ToDay[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There will be a deduction in post counts for [/align][align=center]post containing less then 20 words.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This will be monitored by the MCFmembers.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Let the Race Continue : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Whose going to be # 1[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On July 4th 2007 ?[/align]

Old 06-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

by july 4th 2007, probably still mickey, but it could be a close race by then

maybe space will catch up by then too

Old 06-07-2007, 10:14 AM

[align=center]Let the Race continue with some new and informative posts[/align][align=center]to the[/align][align=center]MCF[/align][align=center]The `Mod's keep an eye on us & we will be keeping an eye on them : )[/align][align=center]Whose gona `b # 1 ?[/align][align=center]# 1
[/align][hr]

[align=center]Canada - Mod Wiz Kidd (#2 & gain'in)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]vs[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]USA - Mod `Mickey # 1[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]Long Shot[/align][align=center]Mod Bigg `J[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]State of Nevada[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -