Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 11:11 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

[align=center]Welcome Members to[/align][align=center]the[/align][align=center]Race of the Mod's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]CongratulationsModerator Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center]Now #2 on the Top Ten MCFList[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for all your time &contributions/dedication to the MCF[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]( chasing #1Mod Mickey )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Former Mod `Montejass #3 Top Poster[/align][align=center]was a major contributor to the MCF[/align][align=center]and shared his time/knowledge freely as his[/align][align=center]2778 posts reflects.[/align][align=center](Gone, but not forgotten)[/align][align=center]Thanks to ourpastModerator -Montejass- [/align][align=center][/align][hr][align=center]MCF Post Rankings

mickey#1
3130 +

wiz kidd#2
2857 +

montejass#3
[/align][align=center]________________________________________________[/align][align=center]
Mod `Bigg J's computer is @ the High Performance[/align][align=center]Tech Center 4 high performance upgradepreparing 2 re-enter the Race.[/align][align=center]Watch Out 4 -Jason- Mod Bigg `J[/align]
[align=center]Thanks to allModerator's for keeping our forum a Fun/Safe/Informative Forum for all members and making it[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]#1 on the World Wide Web.[/align][align=center]Members[/align][align=center][:-]Please click thebelow link to post your thanks [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/

Old 05-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: `Moderator Wiz Kidd Moves to #2 : )

wahhho!

now i just got mickey to catch...but thats a LONG ways away still lol

your comin up pretty quick too space

thanks

Old 05-24-2007, 12:55 PM

Damn.... Passed up again... Ahh oh well, it was fun while it lasted and I still check in on you ****'s...

Hope everone is doing good, this may not be liked much but I handed my Monte over to my wife. I know, I know, flame me all you want. I saw something in the window of my Zook dealer and had to have it.. The ONLY way I was getting anything was if my wife had a new/er vehicle to drive. So, anyways, this is what I handed the keys over for...

Flame away!!!

Formerly "Montejass"

Old 05-24-2007, 01:11 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Former Moderator Montejass, -Todd VanWinkle -[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]I'm happy to see your post & that your corvert assignment is complete : )[/align][align=center]Let's see if we add your (undercover screen-name)IAHKAT 26 posts + your 2778 posts = 2804 total posts : ), but that won't work : ([/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope that the Mrs Montejassstill lets your drive the Monte : ), but you finally got[/align][align=center]yourAwesome `bike that you wanted....It's art in motion & I think you will be able to pass[/align][align=center]whoever you dare to : ) How many cc's & speeds (trans). I'll have to [/align][align=center]do some research on the M 109R. It just looks mean.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish you many safe/happy/fun miles on your new awesome `bike.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Happiness is wrapp'in your legs around something hot/fast that can take [/align][align=center]you where-ever you want to go & ithas a key to shut it off, when[/align][align=center]you don't want to ride her.[/align][align=center]You are one lucky man....Sure hope we see more of you on the forum.[/align][align=center]`Space & Gang[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 05-24-2007, 01:11 PM
5 Year Member

no harley logo??

Old 05-24-2007, 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

no harley logo??
Fu............Fu...............Fu................F u.............Funny guy. Had to remember this is a family show.

Of course no Harley Logo. If it did it would be the only Harley in the world without an oil spot underneath it, and no one would ever believe they just got beat by a Harley. [:-] LOL

Let's see space, 120HP to the wheel for today anyway, you know me, I already have a ton of mods on the way. By the end of summer I should be getting at least 150-175 to the wheel. This sucker is a tourqe monster as well. 1800CC, FI.. It's been a blast to drive. Since April 6th I booked around 1600 miles on it so far. And I think your right, Wiz still has a couple of hours of posting to catch up.. lol How's everyone else been around here?

Old 05-24-2007, 01:32 PM

[align=center]Beautiful, just freak'in beautiful[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click Link below for ReView[:-][/align][align=center]http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roa...ulevard_m109r/[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ _______________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Mr `Montejass,You get more girls ona Harley [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Want 2 Race ? [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 05-24-2007, 03:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Wiz sez, "I'm no. 2, I'm no. 2, I'm no. 2................"
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 05-24-2007, 05:05 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wiz,
Congratulations on the additional milestone. (or it 2-oomestone?)

Say that is a nice bike. Would I hand over the keys of my Monte ot own one? Probably not.

A guy I talk with over on Chevy Talk says he's selling his '55 Nomad gasser project. For one he feels he's lost interest in the Nomad and for another reason he's gotten back in to bikes.

Old 05-24-2007, 08:18 PM
5 Year Member

oh nomads are awesome! i think i'd like a 56 nomad

Quick Reply: - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -