Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: `Moderator Wiz Kidd Moves to #2 : )

lmao!

Old 05-26-2007, 08:26 AM
5 Year Member

lmao!

Old 05-26-2007, 09:49 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]New Release ~ Updated[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's the new revised edition[/align][align=center]Order now & receive a .69 cent discount.[/align][align=center]Hurry,[/align][align=center]they are going fast & there's a limited supply.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You could join the elite group of MCF POST *****'S[/align][align=center]like Moderator's Mickey, Wiz Kidd, Montejass & more.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Don't just sit there look'in at your screen [/align][align=center]Order now, before it's to late.[/align][align=center]In no time you could be making worthless post[/align][align=center]just like this one. Haven't you always secretly wanted[/align][align=center]to be a[/align][align=center]POST ***** ?[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align]

Old 05-26-2007, 10:10 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Why just sit there, order the book and become someone special.[/align][align=center]You to could be on your way to becoming a [/align][align=center]POST *****[/align][align=center]Just Like Me[/align][align=center]Do you like making worthless post & making other[/align][align=center]members pissed : ) Better order now B 4 it's too late : )[/align]

Old 05-26-2007, 03:43 PM

LOL space.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:55 PM

ORIGINAL: IAHKAT

Hey Randy,

Full gear or no ride for me.. Don't care how hot it is outside I always wear full gear..

Good to hear from ya. I'll be in your neck of the woods next month around the 8th, 9th and 10th. We have a huge 109 meet through the hill country the entire weekend. If your gonna be around I'll meet up with you somewhere in SA. I still owe you that BBQ... That is if SA has any BBQ worth a darn.. We may have to settle on mexican food..
i hear ya on the full gear. just not worth it belive me i know LOL

after mine was wraped around me i learned it real fast. and i had a full face helment on me and lethers. still hurts LOL

But im still thinking of getting a new Bike Soon just have to figure it out bills wise and also what i want also.

i should be ehre unless i have to go back on the road right now trying to work for a company here localy witch means i work10-12 hour days but at least im home to see the family once in a while.

as far as the BBQ. im betting your right the Mex. food would be eaiser to find. LOL

Let me knwo when your on your way if im here i will meet up with ya to see the new toy etc...

what did you do with the other bike ya had? you end up sellign it agian?

Old 05-27-2007, 07:15 AM

Yes, I own a Monte, just ask `Space
Can I get that book on audio/tape/cd ?
I don'ts read'em 2 well, but me like 2 Be a
POST ***** # 2
I wants 2 be #1 Like Mod `Mickey
[sm=happybounce.gif]
I's got CASH....Just sold lots of MOONSHINE : )
I use it in my Monte 2 : ) Rocket Fuel

Old 05-27-2007, 10:02 AM

SHIZA!! I wish Mod Mickey had lot's of cash!!!
i would not be looking at driving OTR again.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:19 AM
5 Year Member

otr?

Old 05-27-2007, 11:55 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

otr?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Wiz Kidd, I think it could mean[/align][align=center]Out Track Racing[/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]Out Trading Rearends (. ) [/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]Off To Race[/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]Over The Road (Truck'in) ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]or he's just being a Post *****[/align][align=center]and try'in to confuze us : )[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]Indy 500 is now on ABC[/align][align=center]Lead by Chevrolet Corvette[/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -