Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Default RE: `Moderator Wiz Kidd Moves to #2 : )

IAHKAT: Nice bike! If you're looking for stuff for it gimme a call. Well, give us a call. http://www.jpcycles.com

Never know who's gonna answer the phones, but we've got some stuff for the M109R and as time goes on we'll only get more. Last year accesories were pretty much non-existant (maybe like 3 or 4) but I think I've seen at least25 in our new catalog. I've seen a couple that we haven't printed, but can still order in as well. The catalog's free, and I'm sure we probably beat the Stealer's prices hands down.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:05 AM

Thanks for the link Flyn.... I will check out the goodies for the 109. The 9 is gaining in popularity and it seems that new parts are hitting the market almost daily.. I've been spending a great deal of time on m109riders.com lately trying to learn all I can about this bike and it seems like there are allot of manufactures, R&D folks and Suzuki guys there helping to develop parts..

Old 05-25-2007, 08:46 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Wiz Kidd!!! I too would like a 56 Nomad. Our friend has a 57 Nomad that has won national awards and has been in a couple of magazines.

Old 05-25-2007, 09:00 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][:-]
At a Beach Gang Meeting this morning it was[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]determined that Former Moderator Montejass[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]didn't want to be # 2 anymore & wanted to[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]start all over again on a Bad Azz Motorcyle.[/align][align=center][:-] [/align][align=center]What does the # 2 mean ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you have a #2 Job ? Wife ? B/f ? G/F ?Car ? Life ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center]The Number # 2[/align][align=center]number two:[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]****,crap,poop ,#2,poo, dump,feces,excrement, fakin,number 2 ,**** ,scat ,****ting ,stinkypants ,turd,two.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Remember to take the dog outside so he can do number two. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Wiz, change the bady, she did a number two : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))[/align][align=center]
[b][size=4]Since this post has turnedfrom a congratu

Old 05-25-2007, 09:37 AM

[:-]A picture gift from the membersto our Moderator Wiz Kidd to Dream About [:-]Rated # 2 at the last Car Show [:-]
[:-]Click link foranother Chevy NomadCheck out the Engine [:-]

Old 05-25-2007, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: IAHKAT

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

no harley logo??
Fu............Fu...............Fu................F u.............Funny guy. Had to remember this is a family show.

Of course no Harley Logo. If it did it would be the only Harley in the world without an oil spot underneath it, and no one would ever believe they just got beat by a Harley. [:-] LOL

Let's see space, 120HP to the wheel for today anyway, you know me, I already have a ton of mods on the way. By the end of summer I should be getting at least 150-175 to the wheel. This sucker is a tourqe monster as well. 1800CC, FI.. It's been a blast to drive. Since April 6th I booked around 1600 miles on it so far. And I think your right, Wiz still has a couple of hours of posting to catch up.. lol How's everyone else been around here?

Mine never marked it's spot and it would defently make you think twice on tryign to get to stupid on it LOL

But i guess it was worth it for the summer time you now have somethign to put your face in teh wind. Just wear your helmet!!
the fools that live here are tryign to kill ya in a car im not sure a bike in this town is a great idea LOL
Hopeing it is better over there.

Glad to see your still alive now and a gain.

As far as Whiz kid gose
\
HE IS A POST *****!!!

Old 05-25-2007, 10:41 PM

Hey Randy,

Full gear or no ride for me.. Don't care how hot it is outside I always wear full gear..

Good to hear from ya. I'll be in your neck of the woods next month around the 8th, 9th and 10th. We have a huge 109 meet through the hill country the entire weekend. If your gonna be around I'll meet up with you somewhere in SA. I still owe you that BBQ... That is if SA has any BBQ worth a darn.. We may have to settle on mexican food..

Old 05-26-2007, 05:00 AM

[align=center]"Look into your own mirror B-4 U Post"

HE IS A POST *****!!! [/align][align=center]by Mod Mickey[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center]Post *****:
A post ***** is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons. They have an unsaid ability to magically appear in any thread at any given time to add crucial arguements to the debate at hand. These said crucial arguements include ground-breaking conjectures such as "what," "oh," or a curiously little smilie who is blue, and yet neither happy nor sad.

Mod Wiz doesn't fit this definition, but I'm sure
you know someone that does. Like that darn `Space

If Moderator Wiz Kidd is a Post *****, I'll visit his
***** Post & give thanks after I read his words.

Envy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins : )
Thanks Mod Wiz for your time & dedication to the MCF
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=happybounce.gif] [/align]

Old 05-26-2007, 05:07 AM

[align=center]I'm # 1, I'm # 1,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm a MCF Post ***** [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]Catch me `if U can [/align]

Old 05-26-2007, 05:57 AM

Stay Tuned for the Battle of the MCFPost *****'s
Whose going 2 Win ?
Read the new book release by `Space
*Note: must be over 18 to read
[:-]
How to be a Post ***** in your spare time

Quick Reply: - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -