Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Do you have a Postive Attitude in your Life ?
Yes, I have a positive attitude in my Life
44.44%
No, I have a Bad Attitude in Life
22.22%
I'm trying to be Positive about life
27.78%
I'm not trying, I just let life happen
5.56%
I don't care about myself or anyone
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

? - Positive Attitude - ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I try but don't always make it.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
i am certainly mr. negative, grumpy whatever you want to call me.

Hi `Keane,
I don't see you as Mr Negative, but that is your choice. From reading all your posts I see many positives and I really think they out weigh the negatives. I do hope that you search out the positives in life & maybe you will be surprised how much better life can `be, `if you really, really want it to `be..
You are the Master of your own Destiny ~>4-$ure !

We attract what we think about – most of the time. This is a fact that one must remember when applying the Law of Attraction to their life. Like attracts like. So when we feel good and we think about good things, we are transmitting vibrations to the universe about feeling good and about good things. So what happens? You attract exactly what you sent out. More good things will come to you simply because you thought about it. Try it `Keane, it really works If first you don't succeed, try, try again & again..

So what happens when you feel bad and think about negative thoughts? Exactly the same as when you think of positive thoughts. You attract it into your life. When you feel bad, you are actually manifesting bad things into your life.

The more you think of negative thoughts the more they come to you. Some people may not know it but everything that happens to our lives, we are responsible for it. We are the masters of our own destiny.

So how do we attract good things in our lives? By simply feeling good, all of the time. Feel excited and exhilarated about having what you want, as if you already have it. The more you concentrate on the positive things, the more you think of the good things that are happening and you know will happen in your life, the more you attract good things into it.

You are in control of your life, you are the driver & once you have learned to apply these things at the unconscious competence level. So start off at the conscious competence level. Practice and practice and practice if you really want your life to be better, to be positive vs negative . Once you get the hang of things, you’ll start to see the magic of the Law of Attraction unfold, right before your eyes.
Again `Keane or Member's, it's your choice, your journey of life...Maybe negative works for you ?, I just prefer to be positive at life & seek out the best I am capable of achieving on my journey of life....Your Choice...I'm thankful we live in a country that everyone has choices...

Peace/Happiness to `all from `Space

Old 07-09-2012, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
I try but don't always make it.

Hi `Tadd, but your keep trying, and that is the key ...Yes, to keep on trying...I found it true that nothing good in this life is E.Z. 4-Sure...Just turn that key again & start a new journey to a Happy & Positive Life...

Thanks for your posts & words.
From your MCF cheerleader & positive thinker `Space...
Yes, he is way out there sometimes, OK, many times
Peace/Out

Old 07-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

I do get tired of being angry and negative, its very annoying but i'm usually never able to see things from a positive perspective. I like your post space, its a difference view on negative/positive. My problem is i let too many things bother me, tonight i'm hoping i can go to work with an i dont give a you know what attitude and not let things bother me. Walk in in a good mood and do my thing. I often wonder maybe thats why i have very few friends? No one would want to hang out with a grump who complains all the time i suppose.

But i thank you space for that, think positive and positive things will come. Think negative(like i commonly do) and negative things will come(like they commonly do) So if i can im gonna try to change my outlook on things. We'll see how things go...

Posting online its very easy to hide any emotion or appear happier etc, believe me

Old 07-09-2012, 03:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

HI SPACE: I treat people like they treat me. You treat me good. I'll treat you better. You treat me like crap! Ya better hold on Tough guy. Cause your in for a FUN time. No BRAG Just fact! Ya got that Sunshine

Old 07-09-2012, 03:52 PM

Hi `Keane, it's great to read the positivity in your post
I was happy to read that you are going to attempt to put it into practice..Like any thing that is good, it takes hard work & dedication to succeed...Don't give `up & I wish you the best 4-Sure...

You will be surprised where you can take your life `if you are the driver...If you don't pay attention, you can just wreck again , & that's negative (LOL)

The keyboard b-4 U and the web has so many good sites that can help, so `if you ever get bored, just start searching for subjects that will make your life better...I think life is so much better `if you have a positive outlook on life...

Good Luck 4-Sure & please don't give `up & keep driving until you get to where you want to `be in Life

Below is a link that may help you with your job problem (?) & if it doesn't help , just hit some keys in your search engine with questions like; "How do I deal with A-Holes at work ?" ~>
9 Strategies To Deal With Difficult People At Work <~Click
Peace/Happiness to you & readers of my thoughts/words

Last edited by Space; 07-09-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

i try to lol

Old 07-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

worst thing with this guy at work is my manager has been told over and over about him by me and other workers and he doesn't seem to care too much, just gives us a line of garbage about how hes good. I think just going with an i dont give a crap attitude is going to be my best bet

Old 07-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

A positive attitude is not an important thing, it is the only thing!!!... A positive attitude will improve your health, disposition and affect everything around you... The greatest misconception people have is that a great attitude must be maintained at all times, almost as if someone must live with rose coloured glasses on, totally and completely impossible and unnatural... We all have ups and downs, good days and bad days... It is how we choose to react to bad days that defines us... When things go South, positive people will feel the exact same level of dissapointment and dispare, however, their coping mechanism allows them to look internally and honestly in order to accept the situation (good or bad, externally or internally generated) and then formulate a solution to it, even if that solution calls for self assessment/correction... A positive attitude allows you to be self critical, but not self distructive... Hope this helps, I truly believe we can all live better and healthier lives when we accept and let go of the negative impulses in our day to day lives...

Last edited by Crusader SS; 07-09-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
HI SPACE: I treat people like they treat me. You treat me good. I'll treat you better. You treat me like crap! Ya better hold on Tough guy. Cause your in for a FUN time. No BRAG Just fact! Ya got that Sunshine

Hi `Rick, that's a positive personal statement "The facts, nothing but the facts...It's just the way it is 4-Sure"
=================================================
Originally Posted by turbo monte
i try to lol

Hi `John, I can relate "I try to, but life keeps getting in the way" LOL ~> Don't give `up
===========================================

Thanks Crusader for sharing and adding your words/thoughts on this subject. "A positive attitude is not an important thing, it is the only thing!!!... "
================================================== ============
It's great to see in the polls that a Positive Attitude is winning
Thanks member's for your posts/votes and contributions
"You are who you think you are - Think Positive"

Last edited by Space; 07-10-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply: ? - Positive Attitude - ?